z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NogaMan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by NogaMan »

junkty wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:26 pm
If anyone is having trouble spawning quest items of any sort, you can try teleporting. It worked for me with Orpheus history part 2 disc (I was at the zone it should have been).
Thanks man, that worked for me as well. Just TPed to the "Creche Y'llek" and executed your script, and the disk appeared below my feet.

I've been trying different scripts before that and this TP hack really did the trick. I wish more people know this solution.

Thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kidicarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidicarus »

is there a way to add interrupts? i tried the addspell but it didnt work, would it be like adding a passive?

ShadowfeindX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShadowfeindX »

nuclearhavoc wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:04 pm
ShadowfeindX wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:48 pm
nuclearhavoc wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:53 pm
Is there a guide/post to adding feats to a character for v10 of the table? I tried to use the "search this topic" box but the google search ain't working.
What exactly are you looking for a guide to do?
I'm looking to add the War Caster Feat to a companion character at level one.
It's 2 passives. Copy one of the feat scripts and rename it to War Caster, then replace the listed passives with these

Code: Select all

"WarCaster_Bonuses",
"WarCaster_OpportunitySpell",
kidicarus wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:55 pm
is there a way to add interrupts? i tried the addspell but it didnt work, would it be like adding a passive?
Use unlock interrupt like this. You may also have to add whatever resource the interrupt uses if it's specific to that one.

AddBoostsToPlayer("UnlockInterrupt(Interrupt_Portent_1);ActionResource(Interrupt_Portent_1,1,0);")
AddBoostsToPlayer("UnlockInterrupt(Interrupt_Portent_2);ActionResource(Interrupt_Portent_2,1,0);")
KishudarK wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:39 am
Is it possible to add the war horn in Emerald Grove as an item to your inventory or the interaction as a spell? It's so good looking I would love to start every battle using it, I found the id "DEN_Horn" and "e89505df-2be5-4b3c-b1bc-c49e77c4b866" but neither work, and I can't find any spell related to it.
I don't believe there is any way to add the horn itself to your inventory since it is tagged as immovable and the horn itself uses a special script and not any sort of normal spell so you can't exactly give the ability to yourself. However, using this boost you can still give yourself the Rally ability with a range equal to the horn to use on your allies.

AddBoostsToPlayer("UnlockSpell(Target_Rally_NPC);UnlockSpellVariant(SpellId('Target_Rally_NPC'),ModifyUseCosts(Replace,SuperiorityDie,0,0,SuperiorityDie),ModifyTargetRadius(Override,100),ModifyAreaRadius(Override,100),ModifyTooltipDescription());")
If you want to use this more than once per turn for some reason, just remove the '_NPC' parts.

nonsensetricks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nonsensetricks »

TL/DR:
Is anybody aware of what flags/tags cause Gortash to become hostile? The only ones I can think of are Saving Florrick, anything with the Iron Throne, and taking Orin's hit on him. I want to adjust my tags so that I can safely leave the coronation without Duke Ravengard dying.

nonsensetricks wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:56 pm
nonsensetricks wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:07 am
Alright, so maybe someone here can help me. I'm trying REALLY hard to avoid a little order of events bug from ruining my playthrough so far. Here's my conundrum:
Spoilers for Act 3
Spoiler
I am currently in Act 3. I was under the impression that if I started the Coronation right away, I'd be locked out of a lot of sidequests. I tried to do as much as possible before the coronation. This involved "siding" with Orin (of course I'm going to betray her), attempting to go to the Iron Throne, and heeding Gortash's warning that those in there would become blown up, going as far as I could in the Steel Watch foundry thing before getting 'save the gondians' stuff (which of course I can't do because I didn't want to risk the Iron Throne going boom), and a bunch of other things. Essentially I had only the various tied-together quests left to do: Destroy the Steel Watch, Ironhands/Gondians quest, Duke Ravenguard, and the 'kill Gortash"/"Kill Orin" stuff. So, I went to do the Coronation. I don't know what I did, but after the coronation and playing friendly with Gortash, the moment I leave, all of Wyrm's Rock becomes hostile, Gortash is mad at me, and Wyll's dad dies. I tried having Wyll run ahead to talk to Mizora, she just plays an animation and the same thing happens. I want to know what flags I need to remove (and maybe a little help on how exactly the flag removal works with visuals please) in order for this catastrophe to be avoided. I don't have previous saves to go to that will avoid this that won't also set me back 40+ hours worth of playtime. Please, I just want to save Wyll's dad and stick it to Mizora.... and not get blown up by Wyrm's Rock.
I'm like SUPER new to Cheat Engine and am only really doing this as a last-ditch effort to save my playthrough. I tried removing any and all tags I thought were related... and something kinda sorta did something because for whatever weird reason two of my party members do make mention of things related to the Iron Throne... but beyond that I am clueless.
Relevant info: I do play with quite a few mods, mostly that add items and classes to the game. I also run Party Limit Begone and some similar things. This means I run the game through BG3Mod Manager.

I will be super duper thankful for any help! I just wanna finish my run :, )
Okay, so I figured out how to get all of my flags and work BG3 Commander. I have removed Iron Throne flags, but I still cause aggro. I'm now working on removing flags relating to
Spoiler
Freeing Florrick from prison.
in the hopes that maybe THAT stops the aggro. I'm also tempted to see if I can
Spoiler
fast travel and cause the duke to "die" and gortash to be "Hostile" then remove THOSE flags and set the flag I want for the Duke to be in the iron throne.
I'm still VERY open to someone knowing how these things work giving a little help, I am still a little baby newbie when it comes to messing with the files here.
Update:
Still nothing. I tried just having it be that he is in the iron throne and skip the coronation, it recognized that he should be there, he's even there in the cutscene, but he doesn't physically exist. I'm at my wits end trying to fix this. Unless someone has a save that I can look at so I have all the proper tags in place, I don't know what to do.

Edit: Okay so I was previously unaware of the Permadeath Database (boooo), however I *do* have a save from just before the coronation still, so there is a save before he is considered dead. The death doesn't occur until I attend the coronation and then leave out to the bridge. So we're back to trying to figure out what exactly trips Gortash into naming me Enemy Of The Rock.
Last edited by nonsensetricks on Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

palasx wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:06 pm
Ilmafein wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:47 pm
EvenLess wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:37 pm
The Reset Form Position doesn't activate because it's not a toggle/switch. If you want the checkmark to show when "activating" it, just remove the one nop (which means no operation) line in the script. When you toggle the show/hide it will re-open at the previous position. Is it the latest version where I have made it always open on main screen/center?
Yes, it is the latest version, both table and sql file. The "reset form" option is kinda moot (for me in this situation) because the window itself does not show. I can catch a blink of it, but it immediately closes. I really don't know what could be causing this, as it is clear that the activation script works fine. Using Zanzer´s table, activating all options manually works fine, with the occasional CTD (really no biggie as I always save beforehand), but trying the table with autoloader also does not work. It really boggles my mind
Were you ever able to resolve this? I also get the window flashing very briefly when activating bg3commaner, but then it disappears. the reset position option does nothing, and if i deactivate bg3commander then i cannot reactivate it.

I have 3 monitors attached, two of which i usually leave disabled in windows when im not using them. i re-enabled them to see if the window was being moved to another monitor, but nothing changed. I'll try again later with the monitors physically detached, as it might be Windows seeing my primary monitor as "Display 3" even though the gpu sees it at "\\DISPLAY1\"

Where in the CT is the script to always default to display one, so that i can remote it and re-test?
I've never had the issue you're describing, so I have not really spend any time on resolving an issue I couldn't reproduce (sorry).
The form settings or stored in the form itself, not in scripts. The things in the script are what CE should do when various interactions are done in the form. The form is actually encoded into a string, that are added to the CT XML.

You can change more or less all the form settings (I think) through script, if you wanted, but it would be easier to just edit the form and change the settings through the nice GUI that are built into CE.
Just save a copy of the CT, so you can always just go back to the saved copy, if you accidentally changed something that completely broke the form (I've done that several times, broken something that is :oops: )

The setting that specifies the opening placement are set on the main form element (which I called FormBG3Commander). Here you can set the DefaultMonitor, Position, Left, and Top which controls the opening position of the form. As I recall, Position would for some of the options be in relation to DefaultMonitor. I can't remember all the details, so just play around with it.

If you just want to try some quick things using Lua script, I can recommend using the Lua Engine window (the one that opens when doing a print() or when an error occurs). You can just enter the code you want to execute and press Execute, and see the results. And there are other benefits, such as some form of intellisense etc.

Just did a minor bit of playing around to refresh my memory, and it kinda looks like the Top/Left might be in relation to a combination of the DefaultMonitor and Position. At least a test started to open the window to the right/blow of the center of my main screen, when I changed the Position to poMainFormCenter.

This code prints some things, that might help you to "locate" the window, and it tries to reset the position to 100 pixels from the top/left of the primary screen, then shows the form. I'm not sure when you would want to use the refresh() or update() method calls. I'm not really sure I understand [Link]. I just added them for good measure, even though I see no difference whether they are there or not in my own tests.

print('Default Monitor: ', FormBG3Commander.DefaultMonitor)
print('Position: ', FormBG3Commander.Position)
print('State: ', tostring(FormBG3Commander.FormState))
print('Top: ', tostring(FormBG3Commander.Top))
print('Left: ', tostring(FormBG3Commander.Left))
print('Width: ', tostring(FormBG3Commander.Width))
print('Height: ', tostring(FormBG3Commander.Height))
print('Enabled: ', tostring(FormBG3Commander.Enabled))
print('Visible: ', tostring(FormBG3Commander.Visible))
--FormBG3Commander.DefaultMonitor = dmPrimary
--FormBG3Commander.Position = poMainFormCenter
FormBG3Commander.Top = 100  -- x position
FormBG3Commander.Left = 100 -- y position
--FormBG3Commander.centerScreen()
--FormBG3Commander.Width = 1280
--FormBG3Commander.Height = 720
FormBG3Commander.show()
FormBG3Commander.update()
FormBG3Commander.refresh()
I The annoying part is that I can find absolutely nothing about the Default Monitor option, except a single reference to where it is defined as a property. I can't even find anything about the options. Usually I can find those in the defines.lua in the CE installation folder, or at least by searching the CE Github repository. But for this, nothing.

Wayvia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wayvia »

Hello,
Is it a way to remove permanent status like Enemy of justice or broken Promise with this table ?
Thanks

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Wayvia wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:21 pm
Hello,
Is it a way to remove permanent status like Enemy of justice or broken Promise with this table ?
Thanks
[Link]

trventuwu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by trventuwu »

Hi,

Is there a way to add passives such as: "Awakened (where Illithid powers are a bonus action)" and "Loviatar's Love" to your character?

palasx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by palasx »

EvenLess wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:04 pm
palasx wrote:
Ilmafein wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:47 pm

Yes, it is the latest version, both table and sql file. The "reset form" option is kinda moot (for me in this situation) because the window itself does not show. I can catch a blink of it, but it immediately closes. I really don't know what could be causing this, as it is clear that the activation script works fine. Using Zanzer´s table, activating all options manually works fine, with the occasional CTD (really no biggie as I always save beforehand), but trying the table with autoloader also does not work. It really boggles my mind
Were you ever able to resolve this? I also get the window flashing very briefly when activating bg3commaner, but then it disappears. the reset position option does nothing, and if i deactivate bg3commander then i cannot reactivate it.

I have 3 monitors attached, two of which i usually leave disabled in windows when im not using them. i re-enabled them to see if the window was being moved to another monitor, but nothing changed. I'll try again later with the monitors physically detached, as it might be Windows seeing my primary monitor as "Display 3" even though the gpu sees it at "\\DISPLAY1\"

Where in the CT is the script to always default to display one, so that i can remote it and re-test?
I've never had the issue you're describing, so I have not really spend any time on resolving an issue I couldn't reproduce (sorry).
The form settings or stored in the form itself, not in scripts. The things in the script are what CE should do when various interactions are done in the form. The form is actually encoded into a string, that are added to the CT XML.

You can change more or less all the form settings (I think) through script, if you wanted, but it would be easier to just edit the form and change the settings through the nice GUI that are built into CE.
Just save a copy of the CT, so you can always just go back to the saved copy, if you accidentally changed something that completely broke the form (I've done that several times, broken something that is :oops: )

The setting that specifies the opening placement are set on the main form element (which I called FormBG3Commander). Here you can set the DefaultMonitor, Position, Left, and Top which controls the opening position of the form. As I recall, Position would for some of the options be in relation to DefaultMonitor. I can't remember all the details, so just play around with it.

If you just want to try some quick things using Lua script, I can recommend using the Lua Engine window (the one that opens when doing a print() or when an error occurs). You can just enter the code you want to execute and press Execute, and see the results. And there are other benefits, such as some form of intellisense etc.

Just did a minor bit of playing around to refresh my memory, and it kinda looks like the Top/Left might be in relation to a combination of the DefaultMonitor and Position. At least a test started to open the window to the right/blow of the center of my main screen, when I changed the Position to poMainFormCenter.

This code prints some things, that might help you to "locate" the window, and it tries to reset the position to 100 pixels from the top/left of the primary screen, then shows the form. I'm not sure when you would want to use the refresh() or update() method calls. I'm not really sure I understand [Link]. I just added them for good measure, even though I see no difference whether they are there or not in my own tests.

FormBG3Commander.show()
I The annoying part is that I can find absolutely nothing about the Default Monitor option, except a single reference to where it is defined as a property. I can't even find anything about the options. Usually I can find those in the defines.lua in the CE installation folder, or at least by searching the CE Github repository. But for this, nothing.

Got a chance to test a little more, and now im thinking its not the display issue. as the window never ends up on any other monitor.
It would appear there is a divide by zero error hapening that kills the form shortly after its loaded:

FormBG3Commander.show()
Error:Division by zero
Script Error
At this point i can no longer use the checkbox in the script, but i tried running this manual in the LUA script window with the same results:

FormBG3Commander.Top = 1
FormBG3Commander.Left = 1
FormBG3Commander.Width = 1280
FormBG3Commander.Height = 720
FormBG3Commander.show()
FormBG3Commander.bringToFront()

Script Error
I guess disregard everything? Going to TABLE -> FormBG3Commander -> RESTORE AND SHOW worked, shows teh window, and commands seem to be working.

No idea what causes the divide by zero when trying to show the form via lua script?
Last edited by palasx on Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

trventuwu wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:04 am
Hi,

Is there a way to add passives such as: "Awakened (where Illithid powers are a bonus action)" and "Loviatar's Love" to your character?
I would very much like this too.

nonsensetricks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nonsensetricks »

nonsensetricks wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:20 pm
TL/DR:
Is anybody aware of what flags/tags cause Gortash to become hostile? The only ones I can think of are Saving Florrick, anything with the Iron Throne, and taking Orin's hit on him. I want to adjust my tags so that I can safely leave the coronation without Duke Ravengard dying.
I DID IT. I managed to fix all my problems by using my Pre Coronation save and simply using the Debug Book mod. thank GOODNESS.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

palasx wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:07 am
EvenLess wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:04 pm
palasx wrote:

FormBG3Commander.show()

Got a chance to test a little more, and now im thinking its not the display issue. as the window never ends up on any other monitor.
It would appear there is a divide by zero error hapening that kills the form shortly after its loaded:

FormBG3Commander.show()
Script Error
At this point i can no longer use the checkbox in the script, but i tried running this manual in the LUA script window with the same results:

FormBG3Commander.Top = 1
FormBG3Commander.Left = 1
FormBG3Commander.Width = 1280
FormBG3Commander.Height = 720
FormBG3Commander.show()
FormBG3Commander.bringToFront()

Script Error
I guess disregard everything? Going to TABLE -> FormBG3Commander -> RESTORE AND SHOW worked, shows teh window, and commands seem to be working.

No idea what causes the divide by zero when trying to show the form via lua script?
Ah, so same issue reported by others, and same "solution" as I provided in previous posts :) As I mentioned in previous post, the only time I experienced divide by zero errors, was when I were designing the form, and messed up some anchor points. Even when I try to break the form just just using the Memory Record, I can't reproduce the divide by zero error. Best bet is that somewhere CE will try to calculate something using division (maybe x/y coordinates), and maybe the Top/Left being set to 0 is what causes the divide by zero. But if that were the case, I would think I should be able to reproduce it easily, but I can't. I just use the Restore/Show to get the form to show.

I've now even tried to see if I could just figure out what the "Restore and show" actually does, but I can't comprehend the source code enough to figure it out. Then I tried to see if I could extract the function name that is called when doing OnClick, but I can't figure out how to get the name and not just the hexadecimal string. Then I decided to just emulate a click doClick() on the "Restore and show", and I thought it worked, up until I closed CE and opened it again, to ensure it was a fresh run, then it didn't work.

Regardless, for reference, here's the code I played around with, that will trigger the "Restore and show" menu item using Lua script.

for i1=0, MainForm.miTable.Count-1 do
  if MainForm.miTable.Item[i1].Caption == 'FormBG3Commander' then
    print(tostring(i1), ': ', tostring(MainForm.miTable.Item[i1].Caption), ' <--')
    for i2=0, MainForm.miTable.Item[i1].Count-1 do
      if MainForm.miTable.Item[i1].Item[i2].Caption == 'Restore and show' then
        print('     ', tostring(i2), ': ', tostring(MainForm.miTable.Item[i1].Item[i2].Caption), ' <--')
        MainForm.miTable.Item[i1].Item[i2].doClick()
      else
        print('     ', tostring(i2), ': ', tostring(MainForm.miTable.Item[i1].Item[i2].Caption))
      end
    end
  else
    print(tostring(i1), ': ', tostring(MainForm.miTable.Item[i1].Caption))
  end
end
If there's no more or fewer items in the menu, than in my defailt CE7.5, then it should work by calling this explicitly:

MainForm.miTable.Item[4].Item[0].doClick()

Wayvia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wayvia »

EvenLess wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:27 am
Wayvia wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:21 pm
Hello,
Thanks
[Link]
Thanks !
i find to delete enemy of justice but not for Broken promises :/

[Link]

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

trventuwu wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:04 am
Hi,

I figured out the one for Awakened. here is the code.

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local value = "CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)
writeString(cmdStr2, value)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #value, 0)

PrepareCall("AddPassive")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end

{$asm}
[DISABLE]

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Does anyone have the spell code for the version of Divine Intervention that Hope has during the fight against Rapheal?
reason I am asking for this one over the Cleric version? is that Hope for some reason can cast this spell every turn without the status "Can only be cast once in your adventure" xD