Lies of P [Engine:Unreal 4.27]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
modernhonour
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Lies of P [Engine:Unreal 4.27]

Post by modernhonour »

Bronco wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:10 am
modernhonour wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:43 am
When I try and do the first step it tells me I can't copy the file to the Win64 folder because of "error 80004005"

I looked up that error and this is what it said: If you want to unpack zipped files with the standard Windows tool and are confronted with the error code “0x80004005”, this usually means that the archive has been compressed with an algorithm that's not supported. A second possible cause is that the ZIP file is password protected.
dxgi.zip
password: sunbeam

do not use the standard windows unpacker ... use 7zip or winrar.
Thank you. Much appreciated

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

modernhonour
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by modernhonour »

Thank you so much for this console. it's awesome Sunbeam

foxmeade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by foxmeade »

edit; im an idiot, thx for your work

psychodark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by psychodark »

Thank u so much SolarBeam, you're great <3
It's so easy to use

rohan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rohan »

Is there a way to delete items from inventory?

hozen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hozen »

rohan wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:05 pm
Is there a way to delete items from inventory?
Was going to ask the same, putting -1 doesn't work

StrangeBob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by StrangeBob »

hey thank you for this. do you know how i could command a mechanic like adding humanity via the
"$*LocalDataInfo-GameString_AlertHumanity4_game_string-korean i want to be able to have max humanity but the ongainhumanity command doesnt actually add any humanity although it does show the animation for it? is this possible?

also this console command youve given us is incredible and the game kinda sucked without it

Mandela3000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mandela3000 »

quartz?

XiaoPhang
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XiaoPhang »

Mandela3000 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:29 pm
quartz?
OnGainItem quartz 1

if you need more than one, just replaced the number 1 with the number you desire.

Goodluck!

foxmeade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by foxmeade »

Hi, I have accidentally given myself 8 more pulse cells and is there any way to remove them? I can still only use the 4 that i should be able to use and the rest is just "extra" and skews my idea of how many I have left actually.

XiaoPhang
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XiaoPhang »

foxmeade wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:32 am
Hi, I have accidentally given myself 8 more pulse cells and is there any way to remove them? I can still only use the 4 that i should be able to use and the rest is just "extra" and skews my idea of how many I have left actually.
i don't know if this work for you, but after you unlock the Saintess Statue in Stage/Chapter 7, try reset your P-Organs, it should revert your pulse cells to the initial quantity.

Phosphophylite
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phosphophylite »

It works perfectly thanks ! Is your username a reference to Gash bell ?

zelitt55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelitt55 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:55 pm
zelitt55 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:40 pm
that rude comment is why I won't send a donation.
..yet you are using my stuff and asking questions derived from it. In this very topic. So this tool is useful to you, yet you are saying you won't donate because of my attitude. Were you willing to donate at any given point in time? No, you weren't. You're just using this statement because your feelings got hurt. Tell you what: when you use someone's work, admit to that work being helpful to you (else you wouldn't be asking questions), but then go "because of SOME OTHER reason I won't donate".. that makes you a hypocrite. Why did you bring it up in the first place and wanted the world to know how you feel about it? If you weren't gonna donate anyway? I don't go to charity and say "because I don't like the person handling it, I won't donate; I was going to, but I don't like your face". Who the fuck does that?..

There are a lot of people on the internet who mistake "donation" for a "service". They think by donating something, they are entitled to receive support. And that is completely wrong. But since we're on this topic: how would it have been if I said "my DLL can be yours if you donate"? The vultures are waiting to go "oh, you monetize this", "oh, of course SunBream wants money" and so on.. But for you it's just fine to say "why I won't send a donation", right? "Fuck the author, I'm using his shit anyway; it's good, but maaan, that attitude". How about you stop using my DLL, eh?

I don't know how things are in Canada, but here we read the instructions and work stuff on our own, especially when you have them explained (not only in main post, but also by other users who've posted their "how to"s). It's one thing to have access to minimal content and ask questions --AND-- a different thing when you're being spoon fed like a little baby and you still can't manage to figure it out on your own. I hope my "rude" comment (or anyone else's for that matter) isn't how you perceive --in general-- being asked to do your job as a human being to read and repeat instructions. At the end of the day, given your involvement in all of this which is zero, and considering other people contributed by posting their findings, you've spoken like a true leecher. "I won't send a donation" is what someone who never donated says, but gets their kicks out of attempting to let others believe they would have :) "Oh, what I kind soul.. he wanted to donate, but SunBeam is acting like a cunt to him, tsk tsk tsk...". So, if there's something is rude in all of this, it's your attitude towards what you've been given FOR FREE in this topic and thinking your statement would attract the compassion of those who are reading this. You poor soul, you..

No one asked you to donate anything. Much like with other things in life, that is a CHOICE. Just remember you can't flaunt around a statement like that and get justice done for something you never intended to do. Funny how you feel the urge to donate only when it benefits you and the one replying to you does it in a nice manner.. that speaks a lot about you; and about choices, like I said. So please mind your shit and be grateful people here helped your lazy ass. When I say "lazy ass" I am referring to: Posts: 29 <- click that in your profile to see how much you've 'contributed' around here T_T.
sure bud keep playing the vitcim game. yes i shall m money.

TheRealSora
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheRealSora »

What is the command to give the player the Golden Lie weapon?

TheRealSora
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheRealSora »

What is the command to give the player the golden lie weapon?