Starfield

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Bearwalker
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Starfield

Post by Bearwalker »

I honestly and and with naive ideas dancing in my head that this would be one place I would not have to scroll through drama. Oh how wrong I was.

With that said I believe one is very much justified.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Balader
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Balader »

i wonder if using cheat engine blocks achievements? is there any information regarding that

Balader
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Balader »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:32 pm
Here are my contributions.

Player Pointer
Container Pointer
Experience Multiplier
Zero Weight
Research Ignores Skill Check
Free Research
Free Build
Free Craft
Free Equipment Mods
Ignore Craft Materials (thanks gir489)
Ignore Skill Challenge
Unlimited Dialog Turns
Unlimited Boost Pack
Unlimited Oxygen
No Reload
Ship Systems Run at Full Power
Ship Design 'Bays' Category Shows All Modules new
Ignore Skill Check for Ship Modules new
Ignore All Ship Design Errors
Ignore Ship Module Hard Limit on Add
Ignore Ship Module Hard Limit on Copy
100% Pickpocket
Perfect Stealth
Ship Engine Pointer
Unlimited Ship Weapons
Mannequin Pointer (Respawn Mantis Armor)
Stealth Always Active
Stealth Meter Always Visible
Unlimited Inventory

If you're someone who's using the Console, here's a dump of "all" equipment mod IDs.
I'll leave it up to the community to figure out if/how they are used and on what equipment.
These are for the ".amod" console command when applied to your equipment.
For instance, the first one in the list upgrades your weapon to quality level 4 (Advanced)
Or "F4CF0 One Inch Punch" gives your gun a shotgun spread.

Old Tables
Starfield.CT
what are pointers? can you explain it to me is it someway of editing it?

hinexi0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hinexi0 »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:03 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:38 pm
viewtopic.php?p=313155#p313155

Updates in v16:
Ship Design 'Bays' Category Shows All Modules
Ignore Skill Check for Ship Modules

Probably a mod that does it better.
Don't know if it's actually "all" modules, but seemed like a lot.
Even a bunch of class M modules.
Haven't tested anywhere outside of New Atlantis.
Proud owner of M Class Starship here.... :D :D :D
I built one also, but upon trying to make it my home ship to be able to fly it, I get "Your piloting skill is too low for this ship".. Not sure if I'm missing something completely obvious here, but dunno how to get around this. My piloting skill is rank4 for class C only. Dunno how to fly M's. Tried all the various ignore restriction options with zanzer's table, but doesn't seem to help this particular issue.

undeci
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by undeci »

Balader wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:08 am
Zanzer wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:32 pm
Here are my contributions.

Player Pointer
Container Pointer
Experience Multiplier
Zero Weight
Research Ignores Skill Check
Free Research
Free Build
Free Craft
Free Equipment Mods
Ignore Craft Materials (thanks gir489)
Ignore Skill Challenge
Unlimited Dialog Turns
Unlimited Boost Pack
Unlimited Oxygen
No Reload
Ship Systems Run at Full Power
Ship Design 'Bays' Category Shows All Modules new
Ignore Skill Check for Ship Modules new
Ignore All Ship Design Errors
Ignore Ship Module Hard Limit on Add
Ignore Ship Module Hard Limit on Copy
100% Pickpocket
Perfect Stealth
Ship Engine Pointer
Unlimited Ship Weapons
Mannequin Pointer (Respawn Mantis Armor)
Stealth Always Active
Stealth Meter Always Visible
Unlimited Inventory

If you're someone who's using the Console, here's a dump of "all" equipment mod IDs.
I'll leave it up to the community to figure out if/how they are used and on what equipment.
These are for the ".amod" console command when applied to your equipment.
For instance, the first one in the list upgrades your weapon to quality level 4 (Advanced)
Or "F4CF0 One Inch Punch" gives your gun a shotgun spread.

Old Tables
Starfield.CT
what are pointers? can you explain it to me is it someway of editing it?
Basically if you were to do a search to find your skill points through cheat engine to edit it, once you close and reopen the game that address would no longer be the address to skill points, so you would have to do search over again.

Pointers are made so every time you close/reopen the game, it points to that address you were wanting to find. There are many videos and such explaining a lot more than I did on the matter. (btw I am very new to learning this just about a month in lol)

Within His table, his "player Pointer" points to some different addresses that have to do with the player, I use that to edit my skill points.

The container pointer points to whichever container you are viewing. (for example find an empty container, put 1 item in it, it will show the qty amount of that item in the pointer. You can change it to whatever and its changed in game.)

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

hinexi0 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:48 am

I built one also, but upon trying to make it my home ship to be able to fly it, I get "Your piloting skill is too low for this ship".. Not sure if I'm missing something completely obvious here, but dunno how to get around this. My piloting skill is rank4 for class C only. Dunno how to fly M's. Tried all the various ignore restriction options with zanzer's table, but doesn't seem to help this particular issue.
Make sure you put M Class on your "Home Ship", if you want to fly M Class on another ship, change the reactor of the ship to C class first and make it your home ship. Then change back the reactor to M class. Best if you enable "Ignore All Ship Design Errors" script too.

Sinael
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sinael »

Would it be possible to use cheatengine to untrack some (or all) resources?

Currently there appears to be no way to do that in game - this function simply does not exist and resources re tracked forever.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Sinael wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:07 am

Currently there appears to be no way to do that in game - this function simply does not exist and resources re tracked forever.
Those come from whatever item you've marked for tracking. So, you have to untrack the item, not the resources.

Sinael
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sinael »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:23 pm
Sinael wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:07 am

Those come from whatever item you've marked for tracking. So, you have to untrack the item, not the resources.
What about a global "untrack all" function? The problem is, the weapon in question was sold long ago, and tracking\untracking similar mod on similar weapon does nothing. Also you cant untrack research after it has been completed.

aio_dubay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aio_dubay »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:39 pm

EDIT: I got fed the fuck up with having to add resources into my inventory and then remove them, so here's a script that makes it extremely similar to Ignore Craft Materials, except for workshop shit.
THANK YOU!
Thank you so much for this, having to have 5 of each materials in inventory was maddening.

One would think that in the fucking future you could, you know, PAY MONEY for decorating your goddamn home.
Ugh this game is a fucking disgrace.
Only made to only farm you for time.
Zero improvements, zero fucking creativity, zero heart, copy paste everything.

And yes, nexus mods should know where their shit ends: by losing all respect of the community and, hopefully, going broke.

Anyway, thank you reverse engineers for making this crap playable (in a reasonable amount of time).

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

aio_dubay wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:55 pm
One would think that in the fucking future you could, you know, PAY MONEY for decorating your goddamn home.
Ugh this game is a fucking disgrace.
Only made to only farm you for time.
Zero improvements, zero fucking creativity, zero heart, copy paste everything.

And yes, nexus mods should know where their shit ends: by losing all respect of the community and, hopefully, going broke.

Anyway, thank you reverse engineers for making this crap playable (in a reasonable amount of time).
You would think they would've learned from the mistakes of Fallout 4. I mean, at the time, I excused them for the workshop bullshit, I figured Minecraft was popular at the time, so I figured they wanted to try their hand at being a sandbox game. But I don't know what they were thinking with the workshops, and that they actually had 3 out of 5 DLCs completely based on Workshops alone, 1 of them only just having literally 2 items in it, and the other 2 DLCs having basically a campaign around building workshops. They touted Starfield as their first newest IP in over 20 years, but what's new about it? It's literally Fallout with some Skyrim spells, in space. Nothing is new here.

aio_dubay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aio_dubay »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:32 pm
They touted Starfield as their first newest IP in over 20 years, but what's new about it?
What's new is that It requires an SSD... /s

Because having 7 years to plan their fucking project they didn't even had the will to program a new engine, or improve substantially their shitty one... Or make a freaking design document... Or make the world internally consistent...

Starfield feels like it was coded by a bunch of temp. hires, designed by a bunch of Unity asset flippers, and managed by useless shits that are only in it for the money.

oLaudix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oLaudix »

aio_dubay wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:56 am
gir489 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:32 pm
They touted Starfield as their first newest IP in over 20 years, but what's new about it?
What's new is that It requires an SSD... /s

Because having 7 years to plan their fucking project they didn't even had the will to program a new engine, or improve substantially their shitty one... Or make a freaking design document... Or make the world internally consistent...

Starfield feels like it was coded by a bunch of temp. hires, designed by a bunch of Unity asset flippers, and managed by useless shits that are only in it for the money.
Dont play it then and do something that you enjoy.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

oLaudix wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:16 pm

Dont play it then and do something that you enjoy.
That's the same shit argument as "if you don't like America, then leave." There are ways to change a system you don't like.

aio_dubay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aio_dubay »

I have to play it in order to criticize it, that's simply how it works...
And you criticize with the (vain, in the case of Bethesda) hope that it will help improve further work.
Also, analyzing, comparing and criticizing is fun and enjoyable (through sad in a way, since you see them not trying to improve anything, and you see many being just mindless content siphons).

And also, I wanted to know if the story was just as forgettable and half-assed as the rest of the game (I think it is, unfortunately), but some side stories are passable (but hampered by nonsensical world building).

But thankfully, there are cheat tables to skip the mindless grind and improve the game the way you like it.
Last edited by aio_dubay on Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.