z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DurianFru1t
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by DurianFru1t »

Does anyone have a script where you can apply the status effects themselves that give no benefits or consequences rather purely cosmetic?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

OtakuGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OtakuGamer »

sirtychon wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:28 pm
OtakuGamer wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:26 am
sirtychon wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:56 am
AddSpell seems to never work if I try to add the default version of the spell (without upcasting). For example, adding Fireball doesn't work, but Fireball_4, _5, _6 do work. Since you cannot upcast level 6 spells, it doesn't let me add them at all. Also, "container" spells don't work for me either. I tried to add Otiluke's Freezing Sphere, but none of these work:
Target_FreezingSphere
Target_FreezingSphere_Throw
Projectile_FreezingSphere_Hurl
Projectile_FreezingSphere_Hurl_Bomb
What am I doing wrong? (The default fireball script doesn't work for me as well. It adds level 4, 5 and 6 of fireball but not level 3).

Edit: It seems to not work only for a *Wizard*. It works for other classes for some reason (I checked Warlock, Paladin, etc). How can I make it work for wizards?
If you have a wizard why not just insert the scroll and learn from it? The problem is with other classes. I'm struggling to teach my sorcerer more spells, for example. Addspell just adds one instance without spell slot requirements, and upcasting ability. I found I could use UnlockSpell with boosts but that doesn't stick around after a load. It's a real pain to add more spells to sorcs and other casters.
Because I want to cast the spells freely. If I just learn them from scrolls, then they cost spell slots, but if I learn them using the cheat engine, they are free to cast.
Problem is you need to add upscaled variants manually whenever you level up. It's a chore.

LibertusRex
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LibertusRex »

G'day, people.
Does anyone knows if we can get rid of the darkened portrait using CE?

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

LibertusRex wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:41 am
G'day, people.
Does anyone knows if we can get rid of the darkened portrait using CE?
This might be your best bet:
[Link]
I.e. Re-spec your character using the CE cheat for doing so (saves you the 100 gold).

From the various comments on the issue, it seems to be a problem with the DX11 version. Several comments claim that loading the game using the Vulkan driver then doing the level up, then saving and going back to DX11 (if DX11 is your preference) solved the issue for them.

FernRose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FernRose »

Sorry for asking this, but how do you change the approval rating. I've done where you select your character and then click the box, then the companion you want and then the 2nd box, and then the approval box. My problem is that it doesn't change anything, even after restarting the game. It's like Astarion's approval is stuck.

yggdrizelda
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yggdrizelda »

Is there yet a way to remove the flag "Enemy of Justice"? that "debuff" nearly forced me to kill Jaheira, nightsong, Isobel and all of their crew at moonrise lol...

Deviljho
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deviljho »

Any way to add spells to classes. Instead of common spells?

xjehl24170
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xjehl24170 »

Hello,
It's possible to have a DICE script ? All the scripts I've tried don't seem to work anymore.

Thanks

DemonWolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DemonWolf »

Hi. I'm not sure if this is a game bug or if I've done something wrong with the tags, but hoping someone can help me here.

I'm playing with a custom/non origin character, however after using the cheat engine for the first time yesterday, I noticed that NPCs are talking to me and interacting with me like I'm Karlach. For instance, Dammon talks to my character and puts his ear up to my chest, burning animation and all when he does it (which is a bit odd against a pasty skinned male tiefling.. lol). Same thing when I was in the camp with the tyr followers.

Is there a way to remove Karlachs tag from my character so npcs speak to/interact with the correct companions? (I say companions, because I've no idea if this issue extends to others as I just stopped playing after the Dammon interaction)

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

DemonWolf wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:50 pm
Hi. I'm not sure if this is a game bug or if I've done something wrong with the tags, but hoping someone can help me here.

I'm playing with a custom/non origin character, however after using the cheat engine for the first time yesterday, I noticed that NPCs are talking to me and interacting with me like I'm Karlach. For instance, Dammon talks to my character and puts his ear up to my chest, burning animation and all when he does it (which is a bit odd against a pasty skinned male tiefling.. lol). Same thing when I was in the camp with the tyr followers.

Is there a way to remove Karlachs tag from my character so npcs speak to/interact with the correct companions? (I say companions, because I've no idea if this issue extends to others as I just stopped playing after the Dammon interaction)
Looks like you've enable Set Flags All Race. Just tick and untick it again to clear the flag since the script inside got setclearflag on [DISABLE]

This script;

X Enable All Origin Tags
X Enable All Origin Tags (Really)

or you can create another script :

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = 
{
"aece0b35-4276-5e8d-3ec3-2f0eae8048b7", --Debug_ClearAllTags_Origins
"aece0b35-4276-5e8d-3ec3-2f0eae8048b7" --Debug_ClearAllTags_Origins
}
[ENABLE]
SetFlagOnPlayer(uuid)
[DISABLE]

ptyler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ptyler »

Razapudroshko wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:27 pm
table dead? no more updates?
original author appears to have moved on to a Starfield table, but i wouldn't consider this one dead as it is still fully functional.

Kolly11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kolly11 »

I've been messing around with the dating and partnered tables. I'll give a quick rundown as I have found I am not the only one with this issue. Shadowheart's romance is still bugged on my save no matter how many long rests I spam or how much I talk to her. Using the partnered with and dating flags do not seem to trigger the beach scene which is the only thing I've missed in my game. I am at the final point. The only thing I can think of is that I never gave her the Night Orchid, I have one in my inventory and despite this I am unable to give it to her. I've even gone back to early points such as the beginning of act 3 and try the romance flags to no avail I can not for the life of me get the scene to trigger. Any advice? I have a friend who has the exact same problem as well so I know I'm not alone. Pretty new to CE as I've never used it in the past.

ImpiousCraft
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ImpiousCraft »

I know the shape shift mask can change the race you look like but does it also change the racal features that come with it? If not does anyone know of a race changing option in the table or else where? I want to change races without restarting. Also if changing race is an option will it bug the game in general?

EDIT: If i can't change race can't I still add the racial passives? Would that break anything?

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

ImpiousCraft wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:12 pm

EDIT: If i can't change race can't I still add the racial passives? Would that break anything?
Yes you can, you can check this forum on how to add it such as ;

Code: Select all

"1f0551f3-d769-47a9-b02b-5d3a8c51978c", --GNOME (Code, Dialog, Race, PlayerRace, CharacterSheet)
"34317158-8e6e-45a2-bd1e-6604d82fdda2", --HALFELF (Code, Dialog, Race, PlayerRace, CharacterSheet)
"b99b6a5d-8445-44e4-ac58-81b2ee88aab1", --HALFLING (Code, Dialog, Race, PlayerRace, CharacterSheet)
"3311a9a9-cdbc-4b05-9bf6-e02ba1fc72a3", --HALFORC (Code, Dialog, Race, CharacterSheet)
"492c3200-1226-4114-bad1-f6b1ba737f3d", --HIGHELF (Code, Dialog, Race, PlayerRace, CharacterSheet)
"52b71dea-9d4e-402d-9700-fb9c360a44c9", --HIGHHALFELF (Code, Dialog, Race, PlayerRace, CharacterSheet)
"534098fa-601d-4f6e-8c4e-b3a8d4b1f141", --HILLDWARF (Code, Dialog, Race, PlayerRace, CharacterSheet)
"7fbed0d4-cabc-4a9d-804e-12ca6088a0a8", --HUMANOID (Code, Dialog, DialogHidden, CharacterSheet)
"b7215e01-b86a-4ce1-96e0-4f035afaaeae", --KENKU (Code, Dialog, Race, CharacterSheet)
"57a00605-9e74-477c-bd9d-53c721e25e56", --LIGHTFOOTHALFLING (Code, Dialog, Race, PlayerRace, CharacterSheet)
"615d115d-6d1d-477c-8b2c-d8e91b8cfe7d", --LIZARDFOLK (Code, Dialog, Race, CharacterSheet)
"ec5bea6b-26f1-4917-919c-375f67ac13d1", --MEPHISTOPHELESTIEFLING (Code, Dialog, Race, Play
give you more option in dialogue and so on. But i prefer not to include any Shar / Vlaakith / Githyanki / Selun on my character. That can spoiled my playthru. For example: Gityanki Creche will acknowledge you as part of theirs and laezel romance got problems on my initial playthrough. Lizard dont want to mate with my character for unknown reason.

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

WolvenBolt wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:04 am
fearlessengineer333 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:39 am
NEW GAME PLUS RUN - ARCANIST CLASS

I created this mod because I only wanted to play the game once, with access to almost all the spells, abilities, conversation checks. Maybe 80% of all, at least. Since I finished it, I guess I'll share it since I'm about to delete this folder. It's loosely based on the same Arcanist class on nexus by darkcharl, so some of the UUID's might be similar, but I honestly broke it down to nothing and rebuilt it. This mod is not balanced, but its not a god build either. It would work great for a New Game plus option. Happy hacking!

++ All class abilities except bard (maybe 80% of all)
++ All spells available to pick from
++ All or most conversation choices
++ Some problems may exist

Arcanist.rar
Installed and have been using this myself, This mod of yours breaks the game in so many ways, one of the major issues is it breaks level-ups for all classes. I was trying to level up Gale and he was not getting ANY wizard spells; the same thing happened with Astarian and his rogue levels. I've now tried all the classes and can confirm you don't get any spells or abilities once your mod is installed.
Yeah, its not meant to multiclass at all. You need to do a full reset to lvl 1 to use it. There's no reason to multiclass as it has everything. Use it or don't, doesn't bother me. But I used it for all 3 acts and had no crashes or problems, so it does work if used correctly.