High Sea Saga DX

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: High Sea Saga DX

Post by Ella_Loves »

CptTuesday wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:53 pm
now that we have egg pointers, is there a way to force a specific monster to hatch from it?

[Link]

I have been using this site to try and get close on the colors. Sadly it doesn't always work! only gotten what I wanted in hatching twice.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CptTuesday
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CptTuesday »

AviKing wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:59 am
Use the "decideMonsterIndex_", you can see the index from the monster book or the wiki, change it after you fill al the material on the egg and before you click "start hatching". use the index -1.

For example if you want to hatch blobbin, the index for this monster is 1, you will use 0. or if you want Baelzebub 2, the index is 169, you will use 168. That's how i did it, don't know if there's another method.
no matter what i put in there, i get either metabok or blobbin. am i missing something?

CptTuesday
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CptTuesday »

is it possible to force options on the fortune game on monster island? i cant imagin how, but there have already been many miracles done with this table, lol

AviKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AviKing »

CptTuesday wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:53 am
AviKing wrote:
Use the "decideMonsterIndex_", you can see the index from the monster book or the wiki, change it after you fill al the material on the egg and before you click "start hatching". use the index -1.

For example if you want to hatch blobbin, the index for this monster is 1, you will use 0. or if you want Baelzebub 2, the index is 169, you will use 168. That's how i did it, don't know if there's another method.
no matter what i put in there, i get either metabok or blobbin. am i missing something?
I'm sorry, i said that you change the value before "start hatching", i mean change the value before the egg hatched, when the timer still on. Tested using value 193 and got kairoman 2

AviKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AviKing »

CptTuesday wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:55 am
is it possible to force options on the fortune game on monster island? i cant imagin how, but there have already been many miracles done with this table, lol
Never tried to, cus i can just use the hatching method above to get any monster, even the monster that is not meant to be hatched

CptTuesday
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CptTuesday »

awesome. thanks for the clarification

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

AviKing wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:54 am
CptTuesday wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:53 am
AviKing wrote:

I'm sorry, i said that you change the value before "start hatching", i mean change the value before the egg hatched, when the timer still on. Tested using value 193 and got kairoman 2
This one worked for me!!! I did 169 and got Drazilla 3!

CptTuesday
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CptTuesday »

next question: which stat to i freeze to prevent a monster from evolving?

AviKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AviKing »

CptTuesday wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:43 pm
next question: which stat to i freeze to prevent a monster from evolving?
Use monster pointer, change the "evolutionCount_" value to 2. In fact you are able to keep evolving the monster to its final form just by keep changing the value to 0 and reseting its level (to level 1 by changing the "lv_" to 1) everytime the evolutioncount reach 2.

AviKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AviKing »

Quick update, you don't need to keep resetting its level, you just need to levelup, after resching level 50 when the 2nd evolution happened, you only have to level it up once to trigger the evolution and you can just tick the box beside the "evolutionCount_" to freeze the value to 0, so the monster always evolving every level up (after level 50 of course).

CptTuesday
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CptTuesday »

what does the nightmareFlag_ value do?

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

CptTuesday wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:07 pm
what does the nightmareFlag_ value do?
Hiii~ if you have a save file with 200+ hours and you do the create replay data at Rank 50 I think it is. You unlock access to restarting in Nightmare mode!!! I think that value has to do with the monster having nightmare stats or not.

agnocoustic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by agnocoustic »

Anyone knows which parts I shouldn't mess with so I won't get flagged as cheater and not be able to spawn boats?LOL

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

has anyone found a way to master jobs easy? or auto master all jobs?

AkagamiShanks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AkagamiShanks »

does it banned when use on online match or it just for offline mode?