z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by PeDaGaNG »

G0dsgrav3 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:10 pm

As said I have already tried to the process in a different way.
Start CE
Launch game
While game is loading setup CE (select process and select CT)
Tick Console Commands
Load save
Command Count (do NOT change) equal to 1264
Tick Register Commands

Bold & Red

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PabloJamaal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PabloJamaal »

Does anyone have the uuid for Funerary Jar Form and Function book? I've tried searching the uuid lists, but maybe I'm just blind. I think the book got destroyed when I broke the brain jar near it, so I'm trying to spawn it again to progress the quest without having to kill the other guy. Thanks in advance for any help!

G0dsgrav3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by G0dsgrav3 »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:15 pm
G0dsgrav3 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:10 pm

As said I have already tried to the process in a different way.
Start CE
Launch game
While game is loading setup CE (select process and select CT)
Tick Console Commands
Load save
Command Count (do NOT change) equal to 1264
Tick Register Commands

Bold & Red
Okay so I tied that still no dice.
I tried to select Console Command At the following 3 position:
While the game is still loading
While at the "press any key to continue screen"
While in the main menu screen.

All 3 where tested in a fresh instance (restarted BG3 and cheat engine). Using both themaoci and Zanzer.

sekrissolun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sekrissolun »

im still a noob with CE and im trying to add the Danse Macabre spell. I see the UUID in the first page but im not sure how to add it

Revan17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Revan17 »

im very much a novice at this and could use some pointers on how to remove tadpole passives. I used a mod and clicked a passive that adds tadpole passives and would like them removed but i have since updated the mod and it no longer lets me get rid of those passives so im trying to use the cheat engine to manually remove the passives but i cant seem to understand how to take it off. i have seen the tables own adding of passives and powers for tadpoles and tried ticking it which does work by adding the rest of powers but upon ticking off to take of powers it only takes off what it added and not the whole of tadpole passives.

chernobylau
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chernobylau »

The option to expand the TEAM size made two characters invisible forever.

I cant fix it....I tried to kill them and then resurrect. but nothing

Revan17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Revan17 »

roflcopter572 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:37 am
Any way to remove a passive that wasn't added by the Add Passive command? I tried changing the script to "RemovePassive", but this only works if the passive was added through the cheat table. Namely, I spawned in several Ethel Hair items and I want to restore my character to a more natural state.

I also tried editing the save file directly but I can't manage to figure out how to make the game ignore tampering, despite trying to change the Sanity flag in meta.lsf. I assume we have to wait for the the tools to get the proper internal checksum?
Did you happen to figure out how to do this?

Letstalk804
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Letstalk804 »

Zephyr Connection: This weapon will return to your hand when thrown. You cannot be forced to drop the trident. When thrown, the weapon creates an explosion that deals 3-12 Thunder Damage in a 6m blast centred on the target. Can someone help me put this on any weapon I choose?

Cel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cel »

Is it normal that any boost to skills or proficiency disappear after saving/loading/resting? I was trying to add performance and musical instruments proficiencies to the party, but they all simply disappear. Only using Alfira's musical instruments flag works.

Cel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cel »

BoehserOnkel wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:37 am
ForgottenRiver wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:40 am
Which command can i use to permanently (preserved through loading) add musical instrument proficiency to characters?
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

passive = {
"Perform",
"Performer",
"Actor",
}
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)

[DISABLE]
This actually works for performing and proficiency.

Delo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Delo »

Would anyone know how to trigger the events to see Us in the cage in Act 2? Unfortunately had them killed in the Nautiloid fight and would love to figure out how to get him back.

WolvenBolt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WolvenBolt »

fearlessengineer333 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:39 am
NEW GAME PLUS RUN - ARCANIST CLASS

I created this mod because I only wanted to play the game once, with access to almost all the spells, abilities, conversation checks. Maybe 80% of all, at least. Since I finished it, I guess I'll share it since I'm about to delete this folder. It's loosely based on the same Arcanist class on nexus by darkcharl, so some of the UUID's might be similar, but I honestly broke it down to nothing and rebuilt it. This mod is not balanced, but its not a god build either. It would work great for a New Game plus option. Happy hacking!

++ All class abilities except bard (maybe 80% of all)
++ All spells available to pick from
++ All or most conversation choices
++ Some problems may exist

Arcanist.rar
Would you be able to make this compatible with the 5e spells mod? Or does anyone here know how to add spells from that mod with the cheatengine table?

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

table dead? no more updates?

PapaPetro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapaPetro »

EvenLess wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:15 pm
PapaPetro wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:21 am
EvenLess wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:08 pm
You could probably accomplish it using a combination of the form builder and Lua to make a searchable list and apply from it. I just lack the patience to deal with ui 🤣
Same
I have dealt with it now ;) See one of my previous posts where there are links to it. When first you've mucked about the forms builder, it's pretty straightforward creating the UI, and then attaching events to LUA functions. I think the thing that takes me the longest, is me not wanting to change everything all the time, because I'm not satisfied :lol:

Anyway, feel free to use the sqlite3 db and the CT I uploaded in another post for reference or whatever. And if someone feels the urge to normalize the database, add primary keys, indexes etc. you're more than welcome to do so :)
Thank you Evan.
From one Cheater to Another.

WolvenBolt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WolvenBolt »

fearlessengineer333 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:39 am
NEW GAME PLUS RUN - ARCANIST CLASS

I created this mod because I only wanted to play the game once, with access to almost all the spells, abilities, conversation checks. Maybe 80% of all, at least. Since I finished it, I guess I'll share it since I'm about to delete this folder. It's loosely based on the same Arcanist class on nexus by darkcharl, so some of the UUID's might be similar, but I honestly broke it down to nothing and rebuilt it. This mod is not balanced, but its not a god build either. It would work great for a New Game plus option. Happy hacking!

++ All class abilities except bard (maybe 80% of all)
++ All spells available to pick from
++ All or most conversation choices
++ Some problems may exist

Arcanist.rar
Installed and have been using this myself, This mod of yours breaks the game in so many ways, one of the major issues is it breaks level-ups for all classes. I was trying to level up Gale and he was not getting ANY wizard spells; the same thing happened with Astarian and his rogue levels. I've now tried all the classes and can confirm you don't get any spells or abilities once your mod is installed.