z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
OtakuGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by OtakuGamer »

sirtychon wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:56 am
AddSpell seems to never work if I try to add the default version of the spell (without upcasting). For example, adding Fireball doesn't work, but Fireball_4, _5, _6 do work. Since you cannot upcast level 6 spells, it doesn't let me add them at all. Also, "container" spells don't work for me either. I tried to add Otiluke's Freezing Sphere, but none of these work:
Target_FreezingSphere
Target_FreezingSphere_Throw
Projectile_FreezingSphere_Hurl
Projectile_FreezingSphere_Hurl_Bomb
What am I doing wrong? (The default fireball script doesn't work for me as well. It adds level 4, 5 and 6 of fireball but not level 3).

Edit: It seems to not work only for a *Wizard*. It works for other classes for some reason (I checked Warlock, Paladin, etc). How can I make it work for wizards?
If you have a wizard why not just insert the scroll and learn from it? The problem is with other classes. I'm struggling to teach my sorcerer more spells, for example. Addspell just adds one instance without spell slot requirements, and upcasting ability. I found I could use UnlockSpell with boosts but that doesn't stick around after a load. It's a real pain to add more spells to sorcs and other casters.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Hazukashi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hazukashi »

Hazukashi wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:06 am
What's the flag to set for finding Dribbles the Clown's hand? The journal update for finding the hand is bugged for me because I stole it from the Kobold's table instead of buying from him directly in the circus.
For anyone looking for a solution, I have uploaded it on Reddit. This is what was quoted directly from there:
Spoiler
I know I'm late to this topic, but I've found a 100% success rate (albeit a cheaty one) method to solve this bug. It involves using Cheat Engine (CE). Firstly use the latest CE table from viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13996&sid=a4c483e9c ... 71c527f0fe. The following instruction is on the assumption that you have used CE before.

Here are the following steps:

Load the table using CE. Load a save game in BG3. Use CE to 'open process' and select BG3

Check with the box with an 'X' for Console Commands. Do the same for the 'sub-entry' Register Commands and wait for the number under the column 'Value' on the right-hand side of Console Commands to display 1264. This means that you can start using the following entries listed in Register Commands.

Scroll down to Testing Stuff, put an 'X' on it. An 'sub-entry' SetFlagonPlayer should appear. On the right side of this 'sub-entry', double left-click on '<script>' and a pop-up should appear.

In this pop-up, look for a line that is in RED and replace the whole line with:

flag = "7fa4bdd4-7d77-9b42-b2be-bf7daec0a3d4" --WYR_Circus_Event_BoughtFromSculptor
flag = "90794df8-03cc-c0bc-f9cb-2284586fe2c2"--WYR_Circus_Event_ClownPiecesPickedHand
flag = "73f56db8-afa1-4b5f-a7a6-611afddcf435" --WYR_Circus_State_ClownPiecesHasAll

Click on OK on the pop-up. If some error message occur on the pop-up, you probably replaced the line wrongly.

Put an 'X' on the SetFlagonPlayer. Then go and talk to the drag queen Lucretious to proceed with the quest.

Upvote this comment if it works for you so that others can find this solution as well.

Hazukashi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hazukashi »

Anyone knows how to set the flag for the Drow Twins group scene? The Drows kept refusing me after having a scene with Shadowheart and I. What I'd like is to repeat the hiring dialogue with different partners.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

tymaster50 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:31 am
Does anyone know the UUID for Boots of Uninhibited Kushigo? Can't find the UUID anywhere

Code: Select all

new entry "MAG_Monk_Magic_Boots"
type "Armor"
using "_Foot_Magic"
data "RootTemplate" "1cd85fa0-b46a-43c6-88d2-e90ad4e73cf7"
data "ValueUUID" "a229f048-70b0-4b0c-88cb-29b5c6bdb2d0"
data "Rarity" "Rare"
data "PassivesOnEquip" "MAG_Monk_Magic_Boots_Passive"
data "MinAmount" "1"
data "MaxAmount" "1"
data "Priority" "1"
data "Unique" "1"
data "MinLevel" "1"

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

OtakuGamer wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:26 am

If you have a wizard why not just insert the scroll and learn from it? The problem is with other classes. I'm struggling to teach my sorcerer more spells, for example. Addspell just adds one instance without spell slot requirements, and upcasting ability. I found I could use UnlockSpell with boosts but that doesn't stick around after a load. It's a real pain to add more spells to sorcs and other casters.
There is a mod out that lets warlock learn from scrolls. There is another 1 that does the same thing but for sorc. Simply go to the bg3 section of nexus mods and search for them or do a google search for it.

xRigellx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xRigellx »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:18 pm
OtakuGamer wrote:

There is a mod out that lets warlock learn from scrolls. There is another 1 that does the same thing but for sorc. Simply go to the bg3 section of nexus mods and search for them or do a google search for it.
That's good and all but there aren't scrolls for all spells in the game.

Yoel095
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yoel095 »

does anyone know why my character spends 2 action points per attack/spell? i messed around with the passives/feat, maybe that has something to do with it?

OtakuGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OtakuGamer »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:18 pm
OtakuGamer wrote:

I actually considered mentioning it, I know it, had it installed, but it has some issues. The Warlock one needs you to have normal spell slots, and the sorcerer one breaks starting a new game. You need to activate it after starting a game. I was hoping of something that works with vanilla though.

LazyNerd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LazyNerd »

Today's patch has blocked my ability to activate the console commands submenu, damn

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

Gonna try to figure out a good conditional IF() that fixes any issues using MinimumRollResult() within reasonable use of the bonus, Reliable Talent and Remarkable Athlete passives seems to be a good place to start, I'll publish my results if they seem to fix any crashes I get

grayfenix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by grayfenix »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:02 pm
MSSJG wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:23 pm
Is there any way to get the Awakaned status effect permanently? Is the one that let you use illithid powers as bonus actions.

AddPassiveToPlayer("CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened")
Apologies from a noob, but where do I use this command?

I came from BG2 and was used to using console commands in game.

I have been able to use most commands in CE, but I am unsure how to input a custom command like you posted.

Any help explaining it to me like i'm a 5 year old would be greatly apreciated.

sirtychon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sirtychon »

OtakuGamer wrote:
sirtychon wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:56 am
AddSpell seems to never work if I try to add the default version of the spell (without upcasting). For example, adding Fireball doesn't work, but Fireball_4, _5, _6 do work. Since you cannot upcast level 6 spells, it doesn't let me add them at all. Also, "container" spells don't work for me either. I tried to add Otiluke's Freezing Sphere, but none of these work:
Target_FreezingSphere
Target_FreezingSphere_Throw
Projectile_FreezingSphere_Hurl
Projectile_FreezingSphere_Hurl_Bomb
What am I doing wrong? (The default fireball script doesn't work for me as well. It adds level 4, 5 and 6 of fireball but not level 3).

Edit: It seems to not work only for a *Wizard*. It works for other classes for some reason (I checked Warlock, Paladin, etc). How can I make it work for wizards?
Because I want to cast the spells freely. If I just learn them from scrolls, then they cost spell slots, but if I learn them using the cheat engine, they are free to cast.

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

Anyone know how to summon hireling ?
like not recruit from skel guy but summon them

l tried

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = "7bed07ee-d1db-498d-bbfd-600ddf04676e" --Barbarian", "Eldra Luthrinn

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

local result = nil
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)
writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)

print("Player " .. player)

PrepareCall("GetPosition")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

writeString(cmdStr2, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #uuid, 0)

PrepareCall("CreateAt")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr2)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x48, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x58, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x68, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x78, 0)
result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
print(result == 1 and "CreateAt Success" or "CreateAt Failure")

local object = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x78)
object = readString(object, 256, false)
if #object > 36 then
object = string.sub(object, -36)
end
writeString(cmdStr2, object)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #object, 0)

print("Object " .. object)

PrepareCall("RegisterAsCompanion")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
print(result == 1 and "RegisterAsCompanion Success" or "RegisterAsCompanion Failure")

--[
PrepareCall("MakePlayer")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 1)
print(result == 1 and "MakePlayer Success" or "MakePlayer Failure")
--]]

--[
PrepareCall("AssignToUser")
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x08, 65537)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)
print(result == 1 and "AssignToUser Success" or "AssignToUser Failure")
--]]

--[
PrepareCall("InitializePlayerData")
print(result == 1 and "InitializePlayerData Success" or "InitializePlayerData Failure")

local flag = "4670c626-a52f-aeed-c18a-dc8d9c78b7cb" --Debug_BecomeCompanion
writeString(cmdStr1, flag)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #flag, 0)

PrepareCall("SetFlag")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 1)
print(result == 1 and "SetFlag Success" or "SetFlag Failure")

--]]
{$asm}
[DISABLE]

the code works i can summon her , she's like normal hireling i can send her to camp , talk to her and skel guy talk back , level up her and etc.
but when i saved game and re-load my game crash :(

for other hireling ids
hireling["7bed07ee-d1db-498d-bbfd-600ddf04676e"] = {"Barbarian", "Eldra Luthrinn"}
hireling["4d3c9cb3-ca34-46ba-9c81-44081270bfde"] = {"Bard", "Brinna Brightsong"}
hireling["12e541ac-1eb3-4b8c-a8b8-95263e30b217"] = {"Cleric", "Zenith Feur'sel"}
hireling["49f522f8-9ac9-431e-ab39-a45e38e222c2"] = {"Druid", "Danton"}
hireling["d61d12ad-dc80-4805-8c6e-fb876da196cd"] = {"Fighter", "Varanna Sunblossom"}
hireling["0b149cab-4438-467a-953d-8697535b953d"] = {"Monk", "Sina'zith"}
hireling["244e782b-a99c-444a-bd8d-d356c26c2902"] = {"Paladin", "Kerz"}
hireling["0488a406-402c-4bd1-ba38-63b28c112d8d"] = {"Ranger", "Ver'yll Wenkiir"}
hireling["e4818484-7ee4-466b-82b3-60bbd7b2ff8f"] = {"Rogue", "Maddala Deadeye"}
hireling["097aa418-eda5-47f9-867f-29a4339be03e"] = {"Sorcerer","Jacelyn"}
hireling["ee3f1f8d-f2d1-43f2-aba0-72cacafce03c"] = {"Warlock", "Kree Derryck"}
hireling["2c8c93f0-898b-42d6-b2ca-cf4922852632"] = {"Wizard", "Sir Fuzzalump"}

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

grayfenix wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:07 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:02 pm
MSSJG wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:23 pm
Is there any way to get the Awakaned status effect permanently? Is the one that let you use illithid powers as bonus actions.

AddPassiveToPlayer("CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened")
Apologies from a noob, but where do I use this command?

I came from BG2 and was used to using console commands in game.

I have been able to use most commands in CE, but I am unsure how to input a custom command like you posted.

Any help explaining it to me like i'm a 5 year old would be greatly apreciated.
Since you already know how to input commands in CE:

Make Sure you tick the following:

X Console Commands > X Register Commands > X Item Spawner

Under that you will find : Spawn Hand Crossbow +2 (Sample Script) Click on <script> and replace with the following:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
passive =
"CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened",
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
Click OK
Then tick > X Spawn Hand Crossbow +2 (Sample Script)
Check You Character

sirblitzkrieg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sirblitzkrieg »

Any chance we can get a reset companion level and XP option? I want to play as an OP leader training underlings, so basically, my MC max level and then recruit companions and level them organically? Right now every time I level up, so do ANY companion. :(