z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by PeDaGaNG »

gyt567j wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:44 am
Is there a way to add status and feats to NPCs?
You can modify my LUA based on Evenless contributions. Can be found here viewtopic.php?p=312811#p312811

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

ForgottenRiver wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:40 am
Which command can i use to permanently (preserved through loading) add musical instrument proficiency to characters?
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

passive = {
"Perform",
"Performer",
"Actor",

[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)

[DISABLE]

xjehl24170
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xjehl24170 »

Hello, Do you know how can I open the console on the game ? CTRL+Tab doen't work.

I missed an Item and I would like to be able to have it again using cheats (Headband of Intellect).

Thanks

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

uwhl wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:21 pm
Kinda a weird question, but is there a way to de-level your character/remove exp?
Is this possible? This was the main method to get more feats/classes in Pathfinder games. There is a simple multiclass mod which increases character level to 20 only and leveling up with that reminded me of Pathfinder method. Even if we could only reset character level to 1 without touching the class levels then we could max multiple class levels without needing a mod.

kicker04
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kicker04 »

Doesn't work for me anymore since Patch 2... :( :( :(

Can't even activate the "Console Commands" now. :mellow:

dtzb8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dtzb8 »

kicker04 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:20 pm

At first "Console Commands" didn't work for me too. But after checking "Saved Character Pointers" and "Ability Stat Points" (I saved a game and values being populated) I noticed that "Console Commands" pointer was populated too and commands working again. Try to save or save/load to see if it works for you.

Cel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cel »

I was hoping anyone could help me with scripts - I am trying to fix a friend's save, where he didn't resurrect Gale, didn't rest enough and went onto Act 2. Gale's body despawned and the world/game ended after one more rest. I managed to get gales corpse, but it can't be resurrected. Then managed to get him alive at level 1, but he couldn't be interacted. Then managed to get him into the party, but also couldn't be interacted or resurrected if killed.

Anyone has a step by step I could try?

kicker04
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kicker04 »

dtzb8 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:35 pm
kicker04 wrote:

At first "Console Commands" didn't work for me too. But after checking "Saved Character Pointers" and "Ability Stat Points" (I saved a game and values being populated) I noticed that "Console Commands" pointer was populated too and commands working again. Try to save or save/load to see if it works for you.
I can get through the Console Commands but when I click on Register Commands it always tells me to load a save (which of course I did).

Can't get it working with Patch 2.

de_pop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by de_pop »

kicker04 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:51 pm
dtzb8 wrote:
kicker04 wrote:

I can get through the Console Commands but when I click on Register Commands it always tells me to load a save (which of course I did).

Try moving around and doing something in the game, and check if the command count pointer is changed from 0000002C to something else, then click on Register Commands. Might just have to wait for one of the table creators to update the table to patch 2 though.

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

the point is to be patient here while activating

at the mainmenu activate "console commands"

load a save , watch the adress to be populated/changed
(should be a 11 digit or similiar)
activate "register commands"

idk why you ppl have so much trouble with it ....

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

de_pop wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:03 pm
kicker04 wrote:
dtzb8 wrote:

Try moving around and doing something in the game, and check if the command count pointer is changed from 0000002C to something else, then click on Register Commands. Might just have to wait for one of the table creators to update the table to patch 2 though.
Table working fine. You're doing it wrong. No harm to reload again the savegame,

check if the command count pointer is changed from 0000002C to something else
Wrong, you should see value in ?? change to 1263 or 1264, not the address change

OfficialXona
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OfficialXona »

Hi, can someone tell me where the unlimited action points check is ? I can't only find restore action points or add action points, but i have to alt tab everytime i use a spell.. Thanks in advance!

kicker04
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kicker04 »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:12 pm
de_pop wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:03 pm
kicker04 wrote:

Table working fine. You're doing it wrong. No harm to reload again the savegame,

check if the command count pointer is changed from 0000002C to something else
Wrong, you should see value in ?? change to 1263 or 1264, not the address change
Thank you for your help, guys! :)
Works now.

Cel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cel »

Cel wrote:
I was hoping anyone could help me with scripts - I am trying to fix a friend's save, where he didn't resurrect Gale, didn't rest enough and went onto Act 2. Gale's body despawned and the world/game ended after one more rest. I managed to get gales corpse, but it can't be resurrected. Then managed to get him alive at level 1, but he couldn't be interacted. Then managed to get him into the party, but also couldn't be interacted or resurrected if killed.

Anyone has a step by step I could try?
Well, to answer myself - using ositools with console from github and commands:

osi

MakeNPC("S_Player_Gale_IDHERE")
SetHasDialog("S_Player_Gale_IDHERE", 1)
SetOnStage("S_Player_Gale_IDHERE", 1)

Seems to have worked. Not sure how to achieve the same thing with the cheat engine script. And UID can be found by searching for "S_Player_Gale_" string with cheat engine.

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

OfficialXona wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:50 pm
Hi, can someone tell me where the unlimited action points check is ? I can't only find restore action points or add action points, but i have to alt tab everytime i use a spell.. Thanks in advance!
Under Add Resource are all boost. Boost doesnt stay permanently. Only Passive stays. Check under combat passive or any passive table.