z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kidicarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by kidicarus »

does anyone know if you can spawn minthara before the goblin camp, keep her in camp, and still save the grove and kill her to complete the quest without her being bugged?

ive seen posts where people spawn her, kill her along with the leaders and revive her, but i want to have the grove fight, or does the grove fight happen with the goblins even if you kill her early?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Letstalk804
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Letstalk804 »

Is there a way to modify character skill values? Either base values or via some other practical means, without boosting ability points? Ex: Arcana, Medicine, Sleight of Hand.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

kidicarus wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:53 pm
does anyone know if you can spawn minthara before the goblin camp, keep her in camp, and still save the grove and kill her to complete the quest without her being bugged?

ive seen posts where people spawn her, kill her along with the leaders and revive her, but i want to have the grove fight, or does the grove fight happen with the goblins even if you kill her early?
Debug her into your party. Push her into the pit. Don't res her. Don't kill the other leaders. Go to bed?

kidicarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidicarus »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:37 pm
kidicarus wrote:

Debug her into your party. Push her into the pit. Don't res her. Don't kill the other leaders. Go to bed?
ive seen people say that works for them, i am just curious if killing her early still leads to the fight the goblins at the grove, since the post i saw said they spawned her before entering the goblin camp i just didnt want to play through the whole thing to find out if someone knew already

Tsenpai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tsenpai »

Hey guys, I'm rarely using CE for anything, but I missed the Ring of Protection, and I am already in Act 2.
So I wanted to spawn the item, but when I get it, it is a gray/trash item, it has the right name and image, but it's not the blue item with the right effects on it.

Any idea what I did wrong?

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:37 pm
kidicarus wrote:

If I remember correctly from my previous playthru:

Good Path:

1. Druid Grove - Do not help Syazza (trap in prison) let her rot in prison. or else will trigger cutscene of Minthara at Goblin Camp even you've her in party.
2. Kill Priesties Gut 1st, Then throw Minthara to chasm/kill her before the 3rd Goblin Leader. The last Goblin leader will caused the whole camp turn to enemy. So kill Minthara before him.
3. Revive Minthara back to your party
4. Save Halsein, enjoy tiefling party. Can revive her at camp too via the necromancer.
5. Act 2 - Bring her to moonrise / or leave at camp when you go to moonrise. You need to trigger cutscene where she will be punished by Ketheric, not other cutscene.
6. Save her from prison, put invisibility on her to leave the prison to your camp or else guard will kill her.
7. Go to your camp and recruit her again.

Almost Good

1. Druid Grove - Help Syazza from prison. Put Invisibility on her to leave the grove
2. Can kill priesess Gut - show location of grove to Minthara
3. Attack Grove, Defend Druid
4. Revived Her, Join Party

She shared Tent with Halsein but all quest should be shown as completed and all conversation should be open, cant get under her pants because I've to restart over on Act 3 since the mod fixer changes and I made few changes to Highlight All Script...have to start over
Last edited by PeDaGaNG on Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Tsenpai wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:52 pm
Hey guys, I'm rarely using CE for anything, but I missed the Ring of Protection, and I am already in Act 2.
So I wanted to spawn the item, but when I get it, it is a gray/trash item, it has the right name and image, but it's not the blue item with the right effects on it.

Any idea what I did wrong?

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

--[[
Item Name:
MAG_PHB_Ring_Of_Protection

Item Description:
Elegant motifs of warding - shields_ targes_ bucklers_ and buffers - are faintly impressed into the metal round of the ring. 
]]
local items = {
  "1352a999-76cc-46c5-a67a-26edc2011911"
}
local quantity = 1

TemplateAddToPlayer(items, 1)

{$asm}
[DISABLE]

xRigellx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xRigellx »

Hello all, first message here.

So, when you use the "Add Spells" command, they always insert those spells into the "common actions", wich means they can be used indefinetely with no cost.
Is there a way to add for example the Paladin spell "Wrathful Smite" into a character "spells know" so he can actually use a spell slot for it?

Yoel095
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yoel095 »

Thank you very much, do you mind sharing your passive.txt file? Whenever I extract the pak file its always incomplete. Thank you again for the reply

Yoel095
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yoel095 »

sorry for the mistake on spamming posts, i have no idea how to use the reply function nor delete my own posts.

Daz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Daz »

Tax_fraud_ASMR wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:32 am
Anyone have the ID to spawn Dame Aylin? I wanna make her a companion.
6c55edb0-901b-4ba4-b9e8-3475a8392d9b --S_GLO_Nightsong

She has a few appearance options as well:
e8d29eff-5c93-4f53-b996-0a769cb4aefd --CINE_Humans_Female_Strong_NightSong_BothOutfits
195f1804-e883-45ec-8586-1ad6820672f7 --CINE_Humans_Female_Strong_Nightsong_NoHelmet
4a3af6b2-51a2-4490-b163-9ab71416fc87 --CINE_Nightsong_NoWings_NoHelmet
9671ecbb-4030-48ff-b63e-f138e988835f --[WIP] Humans_Female_Strong_NightSong

I also found this in the files:
6b3a693a-d7c6-4122-ba81-41c8786e0cb9 --Cine_Test_Humans_Male_Nightsong

Jaxtes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jaxtes »

Anyone have the code for the eldritch knight Weapon Bond skill?

Supreme23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Supreme23 »

Delete
Last edited by Supreme23 on Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

0xa08ab242
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 0xa08ab242 »

djkunn wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:35 am
Does anyone know how to edit a sword to 200+ damage? I have tried the cheat table to add all extra damage, but the max I can get is 50 to 70 or so in total (and only actually deal around 20 to 25), no more.

I want to one hit kill every enemy.
I like the other responses, and I might try that route in my next playthru, but your stated motivation allows another approach to this problem.
How about being able to one hit kill every enemy with any weapon (or bare-handed)?

With the weapon mod that doubles a stat modifier (+x strength added to slashing or the boots that enable +x wisdom to unarmed), the +245 modifier for having stats at 500 gets doubled, and then you can sprinkle on the other damage types for (mostly cosmetic) variety. Everything was a one hit kill, unless I chose the non-lethal passives, in which case they just went to sleep (except for when the extra weapon damage types hit too hard).

It does require a "mod" that consists of editing two entries in ".../Baldurs Gate 3/Data/Public/Shared/Stats/Generated/Data/Data.txt".
In the screenshot example value using 500, these values work fine for most things*
-- key "AbilityMaxValue","500"
-- key "AbilitySoftCap","510"

Then restart the game, load up the cheat table and push the stats to whatever obscene value you like.

I picked 500 just to see if it would work, so I have not tried to find the limit where it causes the game to throw errors or crash, and I did not do a complete playthrough with it like this. But, I can say that for playing around with +245 to every stat feels a lot like god-mode.

If you try this approach and find what values crash the game, please let me know.

randompenguin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by randompenguin »

Hi, has anyone figured out how to add the passive blessing Loviatar's Love back if you've lost it from dying? I didn't realize this got rid of a buff I thought was permanent, and I'd have to reload several hours to get it back. I did a quick search through this thread and looked through the available passives, but I didn't see an answer. It looks like some of the other similar passives have been found (Boooal's Blessing and Volo's Eye) but I didn't see this one or Morninglord's Radiance.