z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Blad3Zer0
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Blad3Zer0 »

Synapt wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:15 pm
NickSheperd wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:22 pm
Further testing shows that pretty much none of the console commands work. No matter how many times I load my saved game.
If you're unable to get the actual "Register Commands" box to populate, you need to click the checkmark for it WHILE loading, not after loading as far as I can tell. Basically load your save, immediately tab into cheat engine, wait until you see the command list pointer refresh and immediately click register commands and it should open up.

Now I can't say how many work, but the few I've utilized worked fine.
That actually seems to be the problem in my case, and likely for NickSheperd as well. When the command pointer list actually displays a value, I'm unable to activate the "Register Commands" box. The script must be targeting the wrong pointer(s) in a number of instances. I suspect Nick was only able to get to the list when no pointers were found in the first place.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BarryBoy92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BarryBoy92 »

So does the Table not work if im in my friends game and its not my save?

Synapt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Synapt »

Blad3Zer0 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:32 pm
Synapt wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:15 pm
NickSheperd wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:22 pm
Further testing shows that pretty much none of the console commands work. No matter how many times I load my saved game.
If you're unable to get the actual "Register Commands" box to populate, you need to click the checkmark for it WHILE loading, not after loading as far as I can tell. Basically load your save, immediately tab into cheat engine, wait until you see the command list pointer refresh and immediately click register commands and it should open up.

Now I can't say how many work, but the few I've utilized worked fine.
That actually seems to be the problem in my case, and likely for NickSheperd as well. When the command pointer list actually displays a value, I'm unable to activate the "Register Commands" box. The script must be targeting the wrong pointer(s) in a number of instances. I suspect Nick was only able to get to the list when no pointers were found in the first place.
Are you doing it after the save fully loaded or DURING the load?

Like I said so far as long as I do it DURING the save load as soon as I see the pointer update, it works. If you try to do it after the save as fully loaded (ie; you're back in the game playing) it will not.

5545ggdgdf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 5545ggdgdf »

oilnarak01 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:16 am
Hi , guys i found a way to just add Minthara to your party interactable and not bugged other things out

here're my solution

first you needed to be in early game like in act 1 not kill goblin boss yet

then follow this step

1. add Minthara to your part by Console Commands --> Register Commands --> Set Flags --> Spawn Minthara as a Companion (if early in the story)

2. progress game like normal you can have Minthara in your party too if you like

3. careful with this one ! then you reach goblin camp there're 2 options

3.1.1 take Minthara out of party first then kill other 2 goblins bosses (if you kill them while she's in party she will become hostile)
3.1.2 after kill 2 bosses go to camp invite Minthara to your party then go to where she's original stand , stove , jump her in to abyss (she had to die once) then the quest or kill goblin bosss will mark as complete !!
3.1.3 don't worry about her go back to camp talk to skeleton guy and resurrect her
3.1.4 done ! she in our party again , interactable , and teifling is saved too

3.2.1 invite Minthara to your party then go to where she's original stand , stove , jump her in to abyss (she had to die once) then go kill other 2 bosses and the quest or kill goblin bosss will mark as complete !! (Note after stove her to death don't go to camp to resurrect her yet kill other 2 bosses first!)
3.2.2 don't worry about her go back to camp talk to skeleton guy and resurrect her
3.2.3 done ! she in our party again , interactable , and teifling is saved too

then go talk to halsin , zevlor progress route as you kill goblin leader route you'll have teifling celebrate event at your camp
teifling will show up as last night inn , Minthara won't show up at moonrise tower (of cause she's dead in this route) butttt your already got her in party in the first place ! xD

NOTE ! : if you do this when you arrive at moonrise tower for the first time if you have Minthara in your party tell her to go to camp first because if she's in your party it'll trigger cutscene that Minthara being punished and also trigger a quest to save Minthara and that quest will bugged out becuase you already saved her , to avoid this just tell Minthara to stay at camp enter main hall cutscene that goblin being punished without Minthara show up will happen (as normal as you do a save teifling route) after that cutscene you're free to have Minthara back in your party
what bout now w new patch

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

5545ggdgdf wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:26 am
oilnarak01 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:16 am
Hi , guys i found a way to just add Minthara to your party interactable and not bugged other things out

here're my solution

first you needed to be in early game like in act 1 not kill goblin boss yet

then follow this step

1. add Minthara to your part by Console Commands --> Register Commands --> Set Flags --> Spawn Minthara as a Companion (if early in the story)

2. progress game like normal you can have Minthara in your party too if you like

3. careful with this one ! then you reach goblin camp there're 2 options

3.1.1 take Minthara out of party first then kill other 2 goblins bosses (if you kill them while she's in party she will become hostile)
3.1.2 after kill 2 bosses go to camp invite Minthara to your party then go to where she's original stand , stove , jump her in to abyss (she had to die once) then the quest or kill goblin bosss will mark as complete !!
3.1.3 don't worry about her go back to camp talk to skeleton guy and resurrect her
3.1.4 done ! she in our party again , interactable , and teifling is saved too

3.2.1 invite Minthara to your party then go to where she's original stand , stove , jump her in to abyss (she had to die once) then go kill other 2 bosses and the quest or kill goblin bosss will mark as complete !! (Note after stove her to death don't go to camp to resurrect her yet kill other 2 bosses first!)
3.2.2 don't worry about her go back to camp talk to skeleton guy and resurrect her
3.2.3 done ! she in our party again , interactable , and teifling is saved too

then go talk to halsin , zevlor progress route as you kill goblin leader route you'll have teifling celebrate event at your camp
teifling will show up as last night inn , Minthara won't show up at moonrise tower (of cause she's dead in this route) butttt your already got her in party in the first place ! xD

NOTE ! : if you do this when you arrive at moonrise tower for the first time if you have Minthara in your party tell her to go to camp first because if she's in your party it'll trigger cutscene that Minthara being punished and also trigger a quest to save Minthara and that quest will bugged out becuase you already saved her , to avoid this just tell Minthara to stay at camp enter main hall cutscene that goblin being punished without Minthara show up will happen (as normal as you do a save teifling route) after that cutscene you're free to have Minthara back in your party
what bout now w new patch
halsin will die after celebrate event :(
but you can still have him by using "b9bdd9da-d2c8-4b36-aa74-c26461945691" --Debug_AddHalsin tag

AFTER finish killing at goblin camp best is while in celebrate event because he'll die after that
if you use it after he died , he won't interactable

CheatingApple
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CheatingApple »

Is it possible to get past level 20? There was a mod in fearlessrevolution that allowed you go to to level 20 but I was wondering if you could go, say, level 30.

tshayes55
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tshayes55 »

Console commands not working anymore. Worked fine before the patch. I am loading the commands as a game is loading, and that at least brings them up but none of them do anything while the game is playing

DeVitar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeVitar »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:33 pm
Alright, updated the Console Commands again. See if this works more consistently.
Register commands doesn't work anymore. Tried on just loaded and loading save

zxcgmr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zxcgmr »

anyone have an idea on how to remove/add mirror stats?

Ormagoden2088
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ormagoden2088 »

DeVitar wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:43 am
Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:33 pm
Alright, updated the Console Commands again. See if this works more consistently.
Register commands doesn't work anymore. Tried on just loaded and loading save
Still not working following all instrustions

Trip
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trip »

I can get console to work by the method stated few posts back:
Hit the register tab under console commands during the "Loading Screen" of your save until it spins.

Blad3Zer0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blad3Zer0 »

Synapt wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:18 am

Are you doing it after the save fully loaded or DURING the load?

Like I said so far as long as I do it DURING the save load as soon as I see the pointer update, it works. If you try to do it after the save as fully loaded (ie; you're back in the game playing) it will not.
Still finicky, but you're correct: when it decides to actually do so, it triggers properly during the load.

subjectxiii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by subjectxiii »

Anyone know the command to remove a passive from the player? Trying to remove Aura of Murder, as it makes NPC's run away when you approach

Pebyoghmoob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pebyoghmoob »

themaoci wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:16 pm
- COMPANIONS scripts reworked (not all companions you will need to add the rest i added most of act 1 if not all)
- some fixes in item spawner
- updated scripts with newest table in post 1
- auto attaching on start + will keep reattaching if you close game and reopen
- will auto use automatic script enabler in options without 2WS in name (now it works properly)
- auto enable option after console commands enabled to speed up the process (mostly auto enablers, disablers in places it should be done)

BG3 v14.CT
Use this verson, it works great for me. It auto connect to BG3 process too (Original file on Page 251 by themaoci)
Attachments
BG3 v14.CT
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 848 times

Wraithspectr3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wraithspectr3 »

console command script activation is really janky now. some option you cannot even use now, because you can only activate them when loading a save during loading screen, but they deactivate on loading at the same time (e.g. temporary minimum dice roll). can we please get a fix for that (line 2 lua syntax error)?