z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Stormlead
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Stormlead »

EvenLess wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:31 pm
We don't need to get the latest and most legendariest of weapons to pack the biggest punch.

Screenshot of a Shadowheart only wearing underwear (to show she didn't get any boosts from any equipment). And yes, I chose Shadowheart because I find her more pleasant to look at than my own character :oops: :lol:
Spoiler
Playing around, I found the CharacterWeaponDamage() function, and using Zanzer's code for adding boosts, I modified it and made the following script, which uses a nice array of the damage types and variables, so it's easy to change the values. Then simply concatenating it all into a final string that can be injected using Zanzer's code.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local dmgType = {
   "Bludgeoning"
  ,"Piercing"
  ,"Slashing"
  ,"Acid"
  ,"Cold"
  ,"Fire"
  ,"Force"
  ,"Lightning"
  ,"Necrotic"
  ,"Poison"
  ,"Psychic"
  ,"Radiant"
  ,"Thunder"
}
local dmgRoll  = "12d12"
local dmgBonus = "20"
local wpnEnch  = "20"

-- Combine everything to the AddBoosts string.
local boost = "WeaponProperty(Magical);WeaponEnchantment(".. wpnEnch .. ");"
for t = 1, #dmgType do
  boost = boost .. "CharacterWeaponDamage(" .. dmgRoll .."+" .. dmgBonus .. ", " .. dmgType[t] .. ");"
end

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)
writeString(cmdStr2, boost)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #boost, 0)

PrepareCall("AddBoosts")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
Also created another version of Zanzer's Add All Resistance (he forgot SpellResistance()), except this is granting immunity instead of merely resistance. As before, it's modified to use an array and variables for easier modification.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local resistance = {
  "Bludgeoning",
  "Piercing",
  "Slashing",
  "Acid",
  "Cold",
  "Fire",
  "Force",
  "Lightning",
  "Necrotic",
  "Thunder",
  "Poison",
  "Psychic",
  "Radiant"
}
local spellResistance = true

--local resistanceLevel = "Resistant"
local resistanceLevel = "Immune"

local boost = ""
for r = 1, #resistance do
  boost = boost .. "Resistance(" .. resistance[r] .. "," .. resistanceLevel .. ");"
end
if spellResistance then
  boost = boost .. "SpellResistance(" .. resistanceLevel .. ");"
end

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")

PrepareCall("AddBoosts")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeString(cmdStr1, boost)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #boost, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
can anyone help me to add the weapon and Armor modification code into the Cheat engine, i am new to using CT. thanks for the help in advance

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Alright, updated the Console Commands again. See if this works more consistently.
Attachments
bg3.CT
--- Game v4.1.1.3669438 --- Table v7 ---
(514.79 KiB) Downloaded 10143 times

ayebrumm04
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ayebrumm04 »

how do i get register console command to work doesnt work anymore worked a couple hours ago

aaronjreeves
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aaronjreeves »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:33 pm
Alright, updated the Console Commands again. See if this works more consistently.
Same LUA error on my end. Can workaround by spamming register while loading the save though.

leiamoon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by leiamoon »

ayebrumm04 wrote:
how do i get register console command to work doesnt work anymore worked a couple hours ago
Same. I loaded my saved game and then tried it (Note: Before enabling Register Commands, you must first load your saved game.)

Only once it opened up the different commands, reminded me to load (again?) and didn't work. What did I do wrong?

infearno
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by infearno »

eylirria wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:02 pm
Did something change about how to get "Add Resources" to persist?
I'm trying to add a couple of spell slots to my character. This is what I am doing.

1) Save game
2) Reload game
3) Register commands
4) Add Resource
5) Add Spell Slot a few times.
6) Save game
7) Reload game
8) Spell slots are gone.

I used to be able to get these to persist. Do I have to do this differently or did I just forget how to do it the right way?
These commands about resources work only when there is nothing that can change it on game side. Here is explanation. You add 1 million bonus actions to your character and it persists. Then you add or get via game feat Fast Hands. Now after save\load you will have 2 bonus actions. Same here with spell slots. since it recounts them every time you sleep - nothing will help here for now. You can only "legally" cheat using LongRest Angel potions.
aaronjreeves wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:21 pm
anyone know how to remove experience or levels from a character? Im trying to remove the level 20 mod because it makes the game too easy but when i remove it and respec my characters they just keep leveling back up to 18 or whatever level I was before. I think theres some kind of hidden variable thats independent of XP that says what level your character is because my characters only have 3000xp but when i respec them they can level all the way to 18
Suggestion: Install mod to add more health and bonus to enemy stats.

wannabecheater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wannabecheater »

Patch 1 arrived, big list of fixes i expect the tables will need updating again :P

Jordancyre
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jordancyre »

Yeah it looks like Patch one is breaking a few things. We'll have to update the table accordingly.

redlunatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by redlunatic »

GrowlingScarab7 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:26 pm
redlunatic wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:49 pm
aaronjreeves wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:25 pm

cant. once a character dies theyre added to the "PermaDefeated" database, which cant be edited by cheatengine. we can see it with save game editors but right now we dont have the technology to repackage saves to a usable state after opening them. See my post history for a much longer explanation, but the TLDR is no you can never restore a dead NPC to a usable state. You can spawn them but you will never be able to interact with them while they are on the PermaDead database (plus theres tons of other flags and world states that are changed when an NPC enters the permadead state that would probably need to be accounted for as well)
Is there a way to mod the game to prevent Halsin from being killed in the first place though? It seems some people who already have him as a companion are able to revive him and keep going. Or maybe make a clone companion with all his-predeath stuff in tact. Just spit-balling here. I am looking at how to rollback even (no luck so far).
so i jurry rigged a work around. travel to a location without halsin's body, edit the summon minthara command with this code and activate it

"b9bdd9da-d2c8-4b36-aa74-c26461945691" --Debug_AddHalsin

it will add his corpse to to your party if you have space, have withers revive him. as soon as i spoke to him, he began the dialogue for the thaniel quest.
You had him as a companion already, correct? That does work. If you don't, like I do, still in Act 1, he is in camp, but you can't talk to him. Switching to him, he can't interact with anyone either.

CyKs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CyKs »

Level up on save is not working right now. At the very least not in my game on version 1.1.3669438
edit: nevermind I'm stupid and didn't trigger the flag that lets you start leveling up.
Last edited by CyKs on Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vgoy1082
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vgoy1082 »

redlunatic wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:19 pm
GrowlingScarab7 wrote:
redlunatic wrote:

Is there a way to mod the game to prevent Halsin from being killed in the first place though? It seems some people who already have him as a companion are able to revive him and keep going. Or maybe make a clone companion with all his-predeath stuff in tact. Just spit-balling here. I am looking at how to rollback even (no luck so far).
so i jurry rigged a work around. travel to a location without halsin's body, edit the summon minthara command with this code and activate it

it will add his corpse to to your party if you have space, have withers revive him. as soon as i spoke to him, he began the dialogue for the thaniel quest.
You had him as a companion already, correct? That does work. If you don't, like I do, still in Act 1, he is in camp, but you can't talk to him. Switching to him, he can't interact with anyone either.
i have a whole different problem with halsin, prior to patch one i could actually use him cast spells, walk, interact, etc...after patch one i cant do anything except start a dialogue with him, he was a fully functioning companion prior to patch 1 now he's sort of just a NPC in my party post patch. anyone else experiencing this.

Edit: seems killing him and ressurecting him has fixed him although it seems as anyytime i load a safe he instantly spawns with low hp or dead and i have to res him lol.
Last edited by vgoy1082 on Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

destron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by destron »

Zanzer wrote:
Thank you for update, seems like most of this is working that I have tested, except for the Item Spawner under Register Commands.

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
local item = {
"a72120e6-aa1c-4a2b-89ae-a0469fb5b088",
}
TemplateAddToPlayer(item, 1)
[DISABLE]

This is giving a LUA error on the first line. I remember the previous code being quite a bit longer than this, the one that worked.

GrowlingScarab7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GrowlingScarab7 »

redlunatic wrote:
GrowlingScarab7 wrote:
redlunatic wrote:

no he wasnt a companion, still an npc in camp. the command foced him as a companion, allowed me to revive him, then allowed me to talk to him and start the thaniel quest.

redlunatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by redlunatic »

GrowlingScarab7 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:44 pm
redlunatic wrote:
GrowlingScarab7 wrote:

no he wasnt a companion, still an npc in camp. the command foced him as a companion, allowed me to revive him, then allowed me to talk to him and start the thaniel quest.
Does your journal entry still say Halsin was defeated? Did you have that quest already active somehow? I'm not that far yet. I am at the mountain pass, just about to heading into the Githyanki Creche.

For me, he resurrects, add to the party, starts off at level one, and zero dialogue.

Oxiras
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oxiras »

oilnarak01 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:54 am
Oxiras wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:48 am
Does anyone know how to remove "Auntie Ethel's Boon"?
new entry "HAG_Hair_STR_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_CON_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_DEX_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_INT_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_WIS_Passive"

use command removepassive should do
This doesn't do it. AddPassiveToPlayer(passive) adds the passive directly to the stat and RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive) removes it from the stat. However, there is a passive under Notable Features called Auntie Ethel's boon that is not affected. That boon has an effect that passively adds one of the stats. Can't find a name for it to remove it though.