z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Duality
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Duality »

Anybody have the list for the Passive and Feat ID's for adding it to a character? I've been trying to add the Ranger Hunter Passives and other subclass passives power like Mage Hand Legerdemain.

The Learn any wizard spell cheat works for my Sorcerer but reloading a save with it removes the Learned spells through such method.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

oilnarak01 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:58 pm
for who that register command doesn't work , try this

load the game , save once , then reload the new save , try register command
Yeah that doesn't do it for me either, getting the same error as BoehserOnkel, running on steam and the vulkan version of the exe. I am also running about 15 mods however, don't know if that has any difference.
Edit: During the loading screen quitting to main menu it lets me activate the script, but actually loading a game and doing anything like spawning items immediately crashes the game. Trying to activate it during loading screen sometimes works as well with the same results.
Last edited by bloodaxis on Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

otocu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by otocu »

Duality wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:18 pm
Anybody have the list for the Passive and Feat ID's for adding it to a character? I've been trying to add the Ranger Hunter Passives and other subclass passives power like Mage Hand Legerdemain.

The Learn any wizard spell cheat works for my Sorcerer but reloading a save with it removes the Learned spells through such method.
There is a link in the previous quotes of the post 6 message ago, it is available in the tables in that link. But it may be not registered because the patch has arrived.

L@stAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by L@stAce »

For those who still can't get it to work start a new game register commands will work then load the old save and the options will work. Don't know why this works but it does

aaronjreeves
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aaronjreeves »

Yeah that doesn't do it for me either, getting the same error as BoehserOnkel, running on steam and the vulkan version of the exe. I am also running about 15 mods however, don't know if that has any difference.
[/quote]

im running a few mods as well and it doesnt work for me. teleporting, save/reload etc doesnt help. Starting a new game works, though, but obviously that doesnt help me since im trying to edit my 250+ hour save

dreadpiro485
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dreadpiro485 »

aaronjreeves wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:28 pm

im running a few mods as well and it doesnt work for me. teleporting, save/reload etc doesnt help. Starting a new game works, though, but obviously that doesnt help me since im trying to edit my 250+ hour save
+1, New game works, but if I try to load the old game and use any of the options, the game crashes outright. Hopefully the whole save isn't borked somehow :(

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

how to add just one magic not list of magic? i puch and nothn) only list of magic works and cripple the game)

aaronjreeves
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aaronjreeves »

looks like if you go to main menu, you can click register commands, then load your save and they will all work unless you uncheck it

L@stAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by L@stAce »

aaronjreeves wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:34 pm
looks like if you go to main menu, you can click register commands, then load your save and they will all work unless you uncheck it
This also works for me :D

dreadpiro485
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dreadpiro485 »

aaronjreeves wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:34 pm
Doing this, I got the commands but I get a CTD when trying to spawn the default +2 handcrossbow using the Item Spawner.

Edit: I was able to use the "random cheats" successfully, add passives, etc. Gonna test further.

5545ggdgdf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 5545ggdgdf »

as per update patch 1 you can not have Minthara and Gale in party

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

bloodaxis wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:26 pm
Edit: During the loading screen quitting to main menu it lets me activate the script, but actually loading a game and doing anything like spawning items immediately crashes the game. Trying to activate it during loading screen sometimes works as well with the same results.
Got it working, but I am only able to activate Register Commands during a weirdly specific moment during the loading of a savegame, if I wait too long it won't let me activate it.

schwarzweiss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by schwarzweiss »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:39 pm
The console commands didn't break on my end. No clue what you all are doing wrong.
I obviously didn't go through every single option, but I was able to spawn items, add passives, and boosts.
Game version is 4.1.1.3669438. Still using Table v5 linked from the very first post on this thread.
I removed my mods and the table worked again. Maybe its one of the mods that breaks the table somehow
My mods were:
- FU (Faerun Utility) - It could be this since the functions of this mod are broken by the patch.
- Carry Weight Increased by 9000x
- Hide As Bonus Action
- More Frequent Feats
- ConjureAnyItem

nell9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nell9 »

Any ideea how to stop Mizoras Judgement from turning Wyll into a thiefling ?!
I've been playing with this flags

Code: Select all

flag = {
CAMP_Mizora_Event_KarlachAlive = "c3a48aa3-8366-35ab-6967-202e2ef2c911", --CAMP_Mizora_Event_KarlachAlive
CAMP_MizorasJudgement_CFM_KarlachPresent = "645b9c85-2767-7a82-ac4c-aa9c58035667", --CAMP_MizorasJudgement_CFM_KarlachPresent
CAMP_MizorasJudgement_CFM_InclusionHappened = "0b4daa8a-a524-3606-4382-12394a6b9f27", --CAMP_MizorasJudgement_CFM_InclusionHappened
CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Judged = "c6d2140f-312d-65d4-e66e-92de4258b3f4", --CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Judged
CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Reward = "eb10f6f8-cf1a-a2b2-4421-63b0fbeb7a23", --CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Reward
CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Secret = "9648dfab-ce1b-81a7-d8e0-974f7b9ec4b3", --CAMP_MizorasJudgement_Event_Secret
}
I just don't understand what I've to do to make her let my wyll in peace any ideea?!

Levi_Animo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Levi_Animo »

Am I able to get to level 13? I saw mention of people being level 13 from Lairion.