z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
caiojordao84
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by caiojordao84 »

otocu wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:08 am
caiojordao84 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:16 pm
otocu wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:49 pm
I would like to add my character "Musical Instrument Proficiency" or as talent "entertainer", I way to far from ACT 1. So thats why I need add manually... Do u guys know how to make it happen?

And another question Npc Seller "Dammon" is in bug I cant see him no mather what did I do it wont show off... Do I have chance to spawn him?
You will find all passives including entertainer in viewtopic.php?p=307381#p307381 Made by PapaPetro
Thanks and how about npc spawn?
aaronjreeves wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:34 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:44 pm
aaronjreeves wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:48 pm
Hey guys I figured out how to spawn Dammon and Zevlor due to some posts in this thread, but I cant talk to them. They exist int he world and are int he correct locations but are completely not interactable. if I attack them they say a little quip and I get a negative attitude popup but they just stand there otherwise. Dammon even shows the trader bag icon on the map like hes a shopkeeper. Is there any way to "force" dialogue? Ive been digging through all the unpacked game data and im fairly certain I have all the correct flags in place for the characters but they wont talk to me. I was hoping if I got the right world state flags in place and spawned them into the correct locations they would continue like normal but it seems like theres a last step that I cant figure out. Is there some way to kick off their AI routine so that they act like normal?

Code: Select all

SetArgToString(0, "uuid of object instance... not template")
SetArgToLong(1, 1)
local result = ExecuteCall("SetCanInteract")
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end

SetArgToString(0, "uuid of object instance... not template")
SetArgToLong(1, 1)
local result = ExecuteCall("SetHasDialog")
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end

Thanks for the reply! As far as I can tell, all the character UUID's that exist in Game.pak are template UUID's and the object instance UUID would be something different, right? Do I find this UUID via memory scan? I could search for the UUID I used to spawn them (zevlor S_DEN_TieflingLeader_475200ee-cc3c-4dbe-84b1-1820c02ea26a and Dammon S_DEN_Weaponsmith_e2ad06ec-8034-479a-9f69-b86faea6dc79) ?
aaronjreeves wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:19 am
TO EVERYONE TRYING TO SPAWN NPCS:

Unless the NPC you are trying to spawn is a companion, you will not be able to talk to them once you've spawned them into the game using the NPC spawn table with their UUID. They will just stand there lifeless unless you perfectly place them in the world AND perfectly execute the entire fragile string of flags for the events and world states that load their animations and even once you got them properly executing their animations, you still cant talk to them. You can even flag them as having dialogue, making them glow when you hover over them and giving you a speech bubble icon, but when you click, nothing happens. Ive spent 20+ hours researching and digging to try to make it work, and as of this moment, you cannot.

Specifically, there is a database in your safe file named "PermaDead" (theres actually 4 variants of this DB), and when a NPC dies they are added to this database. YOU CANNOT REMOVE THEM FROM THE DB WITHOUT EDITING THE SAVE FILE. As of this moment, the LSLib ConverterTool CANNOT properly re-package a save file even if you dont edit the save at all.

You can test this yourself, download the LSLib converter tool ([Link]) then open the converter app, choose BG3 at the top, use the extract package tab, choose your .lsv save file in package path and whatever folder you want as destination path, this will unpack your save file into a bunch of .lsf files, take the folder you just used as your destination to the LSX/LSF tab and in batch convert choose it as the input AND output directory and input format lsf and output format lsx. this will take those unreadable .lsf files and convert them to a xml readable lsx. you now have a fully editable copy of your save file that you can dig through to edit as much as you want.

this is the point where I spent countless hours researching quest flags, game states and event triggers. Let me tell you that I have EXHAUSTED every possibility of editing a save file and no matter WHAT you do, when you repackage the save file by reversing the above steps, it will crash on load. Even if you just unpack and repack the save file with no changes, it still crashes on load.

in the story (OSI) tools tab you can load your save file as well and browse the flags in the database editor. This is where you can see the PermaDead DB. You can even edit the DB on this tab as well but again, no matter what changes you make, even if you make no changes at all, when you click "save" you get a warning that LSLib cannot properly repackage the .lsv save file and you get a crash on load.

Theres no way to spawn a USABLE dead NPC until we get a way to properly repackage a save file and hopefully a better tool to edit them, having to do all that work to unpack/repack the save is a pain in the ass, and the database editor on the OSI tab sucks ass, for example there is a DB for "TieflingSurvivors" that lists all the tieflings that survived the druid den attack and if they died in your save, the DB is blank, and you CANT ADD ANY ROWS meaning you cant just type in the name of the tieflings because the DB is empty and you cant add rows.

maybe someone else figures someth9ing out with our existing toolset that ive overlooked or dont understand, but I think were AWOL until the LSLib tools get a bit better or we get some alternate save game editing tool
So yeah, I tryed to spawn him before answer you, but he's just a NPC without interaction for me...

But if you wanna have a try:

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = "e2ad06ec-8034-479a-9f69-b86faea6dc79"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
PrepareCall("GetPosition")
PrepareCall("CreateAt")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x48, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x58, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x68, 0)
{$asm}

[DISABLE]
to spawn him

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = "S_GOB_DrowCommander_e2ad06ec-8034-479a-9f69-b86faea6dc79"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
PrepareCall("GetPosition")
PrepareCall("CreateAt")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x48, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x58, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x68, 0)
{$asm}

[DISABLE]
to spawn him at your party, but you'll can't interact with him.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

erikgs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by erikgs »

Why the bag is empty when I spawn a gear set? I tryed every grear ser in table, but the bag is empty, some help?

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

erikgs wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:18 am
Why the bag is empty when I spawn a gear set? I tryed every grear ser in table, but the bag is empty, some help?
some items not directly spawn in your bags. Either check Active player bag or press ALT to show pouch on the ground.

Kekmaster ACR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kekmaster ACR »

Does using "Add approval" companion cheat freeze the meter or something?
I changed the value to 53 in the script instead of 100 since I didn't want so much and it worked fine for Astarion, but it seems to be stuck ever since even after some approvals.

DaringPineapple
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DaringPineapple »

I tried setting the tadpole tags on shadowheart but only managed to get her to initiate one line of dialogue about the tadpole, no persuasion option. If there is a way to directly unlock the tadpole tree if so that would be much appreciated.
Last edited by DaringPineapple on Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

infearno
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by infearno »

Looks like Patch 1 broke all previous tables.

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Lucky i didnt update yet....relying on the table especially applying status. Will play 2nd playthru with Patch 2 later when all table stable...

Ormagoden2088
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ormagoden2088 »

infearno wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:07 pm
Yup console commands are borked. Couldn't register commands

kicker04
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kicker04 »

Ormagoden2088 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:17 pm
Damn :(

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

[Link]

No halsin and Minthara....hmmm scary

Trip
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trip »

That is one big update patch, I am not surprised tables and probably fair few mods are now broken.

GarmaSword
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GarmaSword »

Damn, this table helped me so much... Let's hope there is an update coming soon

Finnik
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Finnik »

Does anyone know id of area damage effect from trident Nyrulna(MAG_TheThorns_Trident)?

Finnik
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Finnik »

Ormagoden2088 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:17 pm
infearno wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:07 pm
Work for me

kaiiak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaiiak »

Which table are you using ? I tried all of them and the Register command failed on each one