Football Manager 2023 (23.5.0) [EPIC/PC GAMEPASS/STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zzlyz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Football Manager 2023 (23.5.0) [EPIC/PC GAMEPASS/STEAM]

Post by zzlyz »

s

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

I encountered an annoying error (ie box won't easily close), when I accidentally clicked on the option "Loan Contract" on my own player.

I'm using FM23 23.5.0 table update 19. The pop-up box won't close, the only thing that works is unticking the loan box in the table and then clicking the "X" on the popup. The error just repeats, not sure why it says 'attempt to compare nil with number' when I never compare anything.

I'll post the table option and show the error that repeats:

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Sonica wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:13 pm
I encountered an annoying error (ie box won't easily close), when I accidentally clicked on the option "Loan Contract" on my own player.

I'm using FM23 23.5.0 table update 19. The pop-up box won't close, the only thing that works is unticking the loan box in the table and then clicking the "X" on the popup. The error just repeats, not sure why it says 'attempt to compare nil with number' when I never compare anything.

I'll post the table option and show the error that repeats:
Is this only happening to this player? You can safely restart the game and also the table then try again. It appears that the contract date has a problem, which is causing this error to appear.

Syd3r
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Syd3r »

is there a way to turn off the blanket transfer embargo? sometimes I forget to untick it when I start a save

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

tdg6661 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:46 am
Is this only happening to this player? You can safely restart the game and also the table then try again. It appears that the contract date has a problem, which is causing this error to appear.
No, it happens with any one of my players and these players contracts expire in 3 years time - this is near the end of the first season on a new save. When I restart the game + re-open the table fresh and then click on another player, does the same bug.

A suggestion if it helps: If it did what some of your other table options do, if there is no data to list just ignore the player ticking it to avoid triggering the error. For example, if your club has no affiliations (Club > Affiliations) but you click on that anyway, it auto closes, and some don't open ie prize money (Competition > Prize Money) when the competition does not offer one.

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

Syd3r wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:19 pm
is there a way to turn off the blanket transfer embargo? sometimes I forget to untick it when I start a save
I had a look at this too as I'm managing Al-Hilal (KSA) and when you go to Club > Finances > General and click on the 'Embargo End Date' it opens a blank box. All those Embargo lists, ie Start Date, End Date, Appeal Date are without options. If you compare with the option just above 'In Administration' you get to select Yes or No.

Side note to say it would be fun if you could impose transfer bans on clubs with a script, and ofc an option to remove it for existing clubs.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Sonica wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:24 pm
No, it happens with any one of my players and these players contracts expire in 3 years time - this is near the end of the first season on a new save. When I restart the game + re-open the table fresh and then click on another player, does the same bug.

A suggestion if it helps: If it did what some of your other table options do, if there is no data to list just ignore the player ticking it to avoid triggering the error. For example, if your club has no affiliations (Club > Affiliations) but you click on that anyway, it auto closes, and some don't open ie prize money (Competition > Prize Money) when the competition does not offer one.
Thank you for your suggestion. But, in this instance, you don't need that because CE will display ?? on the nil value, and it differs from the <script> type of data, such as affiliations or prize money, in that it will not create data if the address is nil, so you can personalize the condition in the script.

I'm still confused because it didn't happen to me; I'd definitely go to the save file. May I look for your save file so that I can inspect and resolve the issue?
Syd3r wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:19 pm
Sonica wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:45 pm
I had a look at this too as I'm managing Al-Hilal (KSA) and when you go to Club > Finances > General and click on the 'Embargo End Date' it opens a blank box. All those Embargo lists, ie Start Date, End Date, Appeal Date are without options. If you compare with the option just above 'In Administration' you get to select Yes or No.

Side note to say it would be fun if you could impose transfer bans on clubs with a script, and ofc an option to remove it for existing clubs.
When you see blank pop up on the table, that's probably read only values (like Unique ID), as it may break your game if you change it, and I added this as protection. Or, that'd be a custom value made by myself (you can try to browse it in memory view, and you can see it seems different), and CE can't change it in a normal way, so you have to put X on the checkbox to change the value (I already mentioned it on Read Me).

To remove the Embargo, try changing the Embargo End Date to a day later than the current date and setting In Administration to false if it is already set to true.

And also to put a club in a embargo, you can try:
Embargo Appeal Date: A day after the current date, and must be applied before Start Date.
Embargo Start Date: Set after Appeal Date.
Embargo End Date: Set after End Date.

For example:
Current date: 01/01/2022
Embargo Appeal Date: 02/01/2022
Embargo Start Date: 03/01/2022
Embargo End Date: 31/12/2032

This setup will give you a 10 years transfer embargo for a the club.

And for sure, I'd love to create a script to Set/Remove the Transfer Embargo as it could help a lot.

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

tdg6661 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:05 am
I'm still confused because it didn't happen to me; I'd definitely go to the save file. May I look for your save file so that I can inspect and resolve the issue?
Mmm, the problem there is I am using a lot of editor files, typical editor data files from sortitout (others are private files from authors I can't share) and the season updates for players moving clubs so it probably won't load for you. If no one else is reporting this issue then feel free to ignore the issue. And there are zero errors with the database, I always check for compatibility with one another in the editor.
tdg6661 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:05 am

When you see blank pop up on the table, that's probably read only values (like Unique ID), as it may break your game if you change it, and I added this as protection. Or, that'd be a custom value made by myself (you can try to browse it in memory view, and you can see it seems different), and CE can't change it in a normal way, so you have to put X on the checkbox to change the value (I already mentioned it on Read Me).

To remove the Embargo, try changing the Embargo End Date to a day later than the current date and setting In Administration to false if it is already set to true.

And also to put a club in a embargo, you can try:
Embargo Appeal Date: A day after the current date, and must be applied before Start Date.
Embargo Start Date: Set after Appeal Date.
Embargo End Date: Set after End Date.

For example:
Current date: 01/01/2022
Embargo Appeal Date: 02/01/2022
Embargo Start Date: 03/01/2022
Embargo End Date: 31/12/2032

This setup will give you a 10 years transfer embargo for a the club.

And for sure, I'd love to create a script to Set/Remove the Transfer Embargo as it could help a lot.
RE: Transfer Embargo. Yeah, I see that now why you read-protect. Would rather be safe with saves and use the table as intended and avoid breaking my save as I'm quite attached to them. We have a ton of options provided with this table, very grateful for them and there's always something else we can use instead. Atm I'm waiting out the natural expiry date for the transfer ban as I've managed to get through this season quickly.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Sonica wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:41 pm
Mmm, the problem there is I am using a lot of editor files, typical editor data files from sortitout (others are private files from authors I can't share) and the season updates for players moving clubs so it probably won't load for you.
I think the data is embed into the save file, you don't need editor files once you have the save, so it's safe to share.

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

BipBop wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:06 am
Sonica wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:41 pm
Mmm, the problem there is I am using a lot of editor files, typical editor data files from sortitout (others are private files from authors I can't share) and the season updates for players moving clubs so it probably won't load for you.
I think the data is embed into the save file, you don't need editor files once you have the save, so it's safe to share.
You could be right, wasn't sure on that. I'd prefer to DM tdg6661 the link to the file if you have DMs open? Do note that my save file is 208MB and I'll host with Mediafire, just let me know if that ok with you.

uusun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by uusun »

Hi friends, I am a $6 subscription player, sorry I canceled the renewal, but I promise, when FM24 comes out, I will continue to subscribe and buy. Now there is a problem, there are too many players in my team, now I want to sell them quickly, I add them to the [discarded player list], or choose [recommend to the club], there are always some players without any club Offer, does CE have an option to [increase interest in my player from other clubs]? Thanks!

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

uusun wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:27 pm
Now there is a problem, there are too many players in my team, now I want to sell them quickly, I add them to the [discarded player list], or choose [recommend to the club], there are always some players without any club Offer, does CE have an option to [increase interest in my player from other clubs]? Thanks!
There is no option to increase interest outright. For players that have little value to me or the club and you want to keep ability and stats unchanged, I set their contract date to expire and they leave the following day. To do this go to the player in the game, (in the table it should the players name besides Person).
Go to: Person > Presets > General > Set Contract to Expired <- tick that box and player will leave the next processed day. Club has never complained about a player leaving this way.

That solved the similar problem I had with too many players that didn't have the quality required to play and they never played any games. Expiring their contract also freed up enough from the wage budget I could get some good quality replacements in.

Worth adding not to get too carried away with generating too many youth candidates with Golden Generation and keep it at default values, 16 quality new players is more than enough for most once you've defined the right CA/PA for your particular club.

uusun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by uusun »

Sonica wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:40 pm
uusun wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:27 pm
Now there is a problem, there are too many players in my team, now I want to sell them quickly, I add them to the [discarded player list], or choose [recommend to the club], there are always some players without any club Offer, does CE have an option to [increase interest in my player from other clubs]? Thanks!
There is no option to increase interest outright. For players that have little value to me or the club and you want to keep ability and stats unchanged, I set their contract date to expire and they leave the following day. To do this go to the player in the game, (in the table it should the players name besides Person).
Go to: Person > Presets > General > Set Contract to Expired <- tick that box and player will leave the next processed day. Club has never complained about a player leaving this way.

That solved the similar problem I had with too many players that didn't have the quality required to play and they never played any games. Expiring their contract also freed up enough from the wage budget I could get some good quality replacements in.

Worth adding not to get too carried away with generating too many youth candidates with Golden Generation and keep it at default values, 16 quality new players is more than enough for most once you've defined the right CA/PA for your particular club.
Thank you for your reply! I know what you mean, but I want to make more money for the club by selling a lot of players, this feeling makes me feel very good, there used to be a form in FM22 that can do this function

romeovietnam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by romeovietnam »

Pls unlock more Hot Prospect slot :(

okidoki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by okidoki »

thx for sharing, will try and see.