z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Clarke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Clarke »

How do I add hageyed to my character? I can only find the one for volo in the table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SebastianConn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SebastianConn »

Clarke wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:52 pm
How do I add hageyed to my character? I can only find the one for volo in the table.
like the one from auntie ethel?

SebastianConn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SebastianConn »

if you want to get both the Hageye AND Volo's eye (including the cosmetic changes), simply get one of the eyes first (if you choose hag-eye, make sure it's on the left side - as Volo's eye always replaces the right eye). This applies a tag called "CANTLOSEEYE" to your character, which triggers the dialog about you not being able to lose your remaining eye.

To delete this tag, use one of the entries for adding tags in the cheat table, change the "SetTag" to "ClearTag" and replace the local uuid to b5de40c5-edec-43a7-a918-1d85c13232de, which is the id for CANTLOSEEYE (I am assuming this is the same for everyone? If not, you can simply use the Export tool and create a dump of your save file, which should output a log file where you can search for CANTLOSEEYE, which will have the uuid attached to it).

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

KishudarK wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:15 am
I need help with a Karlach bug I got frmo using all the "enable all flags" script, after I killed the guy hunting her and gettin Wyll's cutscene, she never says anything beside "Mylady" and "it's an honor to work with you ma'am", sometimes she even has the exclamation mark indicating she has something to say buy when I speak to her its always the same as I wrote earlier, also I can't even remove her from my party since she won't give me the companion options, does anyone know how can I fix this? I'm about to finish the first act.
Happened to me as well. Good Soul of Zanzer did provide disable UUID inside the script. Make sure at ENABLE ALL ORIGIN TAGS on both (including REALLY) was TICK/ENABLE first as if you want to add it, and then UNTICK/DISABLE it again to disable. Save your game and load back that save. Hope problem solved.

uwhl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by uwhl »

Kinda a weird question, but is there a way to de-level your character/remove exp?

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:12 am
Added Learn Any Wizard Scroll.

Seems to work on my Warlock. Adding to the Warlock school and uses Warlock slots.
It looks like any spell you learn via the scroll, disappears if you restart the game. Then if you try to learn it again via scroll it will tell you that you already know that spell. At least for Warlock, which is what I'm playing on.

caiojordao84
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by caiojordao84 »

Hello, I'm trying to enchant armors and/or jewelry. Like the Amulet of the Lost Voices, that have the Speak with Dead spell or the Justiciar's Greatshield that give you the Darkness Cloak. There is a way to do that on other items? Thank you.

otocu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by otocu »

I would like to add my character "Musical Instrument Proficiency" or as talent "entertainer", I way to far from ACT 1. So thats why I need add manually... Do u guys know how to make it happen?

And another question Npc Seller "Dammon" is in bug I cant see him no mather what did I do it wont show off... Do I have chance to spawn him?

gameplayer123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gameplayer123 »

how to use item spawner? it's been a life challenge....

otocu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by otocu »

gameplayer123 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:10 pm
how to use item spawner? it's been a life challenge....
Look at the table find your item code, edit key and click X button thats it.

caiojordao84
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by caiojordao84 »

otocu wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:49 pm
I would like to add my character "Musical Instrument Proficiency" or as talent "entertainer", I way to far from ACT 1. So thats why I need add manually... Do u guys know how to make it happen?

And another question Npc Seller "Dammon" is in bug I cant see him no mather what did I do it wont show off... Do I have chance to spawn him?
You will find all passives including entertainer in viewtopic.php?p=307381#p307381 Made by PapaPetro

moongrass
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by moongrass »

I'm quite new to this, and was wondering if it is possible to change and existing amour's stats or Armour Class?
For instance, I'd like to use the Robe of Authority on my fighter but it is registered in the game as clothing so I only get 10 AC from it.
Is it possible to change it to Heavy Armour, and raise the AC to 17 or 18? If so how do I do that, and is there a tutorial on editing such amours.

I used the Cheat Table, but I haven't found anything that can edit armour stats.

(Also, is it possible to do the same thing for modded armours, I have been playing with modded armours that have a Universal AC but and tried editing that using their Armor.txt but it always ends up adding a ridiculous amount of AC. )

Fargogh182
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fargogh182 »

Pupsic-3D wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:20 pm
Can you tell me the id of this armor or the name??

Do you know the characters name? it's probably listed under that. If you know I can find it for you

0xa08ab242
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 0xa08ab242 »

solo16 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:04 pm
trevox wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:47 pm
solo16 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:35 pm
Hi,
Could someone teach me how to raise the ability score improvement softcap from 20 to higher number? Or is it even possible to do it?
I'm able to mod some of the feats without selector and raise the softcap but those feats with selector doesn't work.

Thanks so much!!
what do you mean actually? there's so many ways to do so.
I mean when I take a feat like ASI it capped at 20, and I've tried to edit the feats.lsx but doesn't work. I've after a bit try and error I've found out that those feats with Ability score improvement selector won't allow me to go pass 20, but those without Ability score selector I could modify it in the passive.txt.

Thanks for replying!!!
Assuming you wanted to raise the cap to 500 - you probably should not go that high as you will likely get some integer rollover, but if you really wanted to, you could raise the ability limits by:
- extracting a vanilla copy of .../Baldurs Gate 3/Data/Public/Shared/Stats/Generated/Data/Data.txt (or acquire the file from a friend or mod over on Nexus)
- placing the extracted file in the same file path (you might need to create some of the directory structure)
- edit the extracted file and change only the values of these two entries to something like these:
-- key "AbilityMaxValue","500"
-- key "AbilitySoftCap","510"
- save the file, and the old caps should be removed (after you restart the game, since this file seems to be read on startup).
Note: I have seen errors when both of those values are set to be the same, and the game will limit you to the lower of the two numbers.

I hope that helps.

nixpix1976
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nixpix1976 »

Trying this: viewtopic.php?p=306939#p306939

So step 2 says to open "bg3_items.CT". But where the f**k do I download that one? Its not linked anywhere?