z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sabatino69
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Sabatino69 »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:12 am
Added Learn Any Wizard Scroll.

Seems to work on my Warlock. Adding to the Warlock school and uses Warlock slots.
Perfect,
i have one question.
when i close the game and then load the save the spells that i learn with the cheat are gone ?

Why ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jaxtes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jaxtes »

agamemnon wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:41 am
oilnarak01 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:16 am
Hi , guys i found a way to just add Minthara to your party interactable and not bugged other things out

here're my solution

first you needed to be in early game like in act 1 not kill goblin boss yet

then follow this step

1. add Minthara to your part by Console Commands --> Register Commands --> Set Flags --> Spawn Minthara as a Companion (if early in the story)

2. progress game like normal you can have Minthara in your party too if you like

3. careful with this one ! then you reach goblin camp there're 2 options

3.1.1 take Minthara out of party first then kill other 2 goblins bosses (if you kill them while she's in party she will become hostile)
3.1.2 after kill 2 bosses go to camp invite Minthara to your party then go to where she's original stand , stove , jump her in to abyss (she had to die once) then the quest or kill goblin bosss will mark as complete !!
3.1.3 don't worry about her go back to camp talk to skeleton guy and resurrect her
3.1.4 done ! she in our party again , interactable , and teifling is saved too

3.2.1 invite Minthara to your party then go to where she's original stand , stove , jump her in to abyss (she had to die once) then go kill other 2 bosses and the quest or kill goblin bosss will mark as complete !! (Note after stove her to death don't go to camp to resurrect her yet kill other 2 bosses first!)
3.2.2 don't worry about her go back to camp talk to skeleton guy and resurrect her
3.2.3 done ! she in our party again , interactable , and teifling is saved too

then go talk to halsin , zevlor progress route as you kill goblin leader route you'll have teifling celebrate event at your camp
teifling will show up as last night inn , Minthara won't show up at moonrise tower (of cause she's dead in this route) butttt your already got her in party in the first place ! xD
There is a way to perfect your routine, by using Portal magic in the Moonrise tower, making Minthara's quest line continuable and bug free. There is even a video walkthrough for it explaining what to do step by step. But unfortunately it's in Mandarin, and I don't know if it is OK to post URL in this site, so I just leave it here.
Hello, can you share details on how to do this or the title of the video?

YourEvilKiller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YourEvilKiller »

Does anyone know the ID for Counsellor Florrick, or where I can try to find them?

LGCaerwyn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LGCaerwyn »

any help about Madeline's ledger?
use CE last items drop uuid function to find the ledger uuid, but it's not madeline's ledger, it's "Dusty Book".
Item: S_SCL_ServantOfTheRaven_HarperLedger_c2e4b6e3-5d33-4cdf-afc0-5b583a1aabf0
Template: BOOK_GEN_Book_B_680af999-dd77-4235-90b8-3196a16eebcd ---uuid
so what's going on with this ledger?

BossAriston
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BossAriston »

Excellent console congratulations.
But I don't need it for cheating, but I would need it to fix a bug in the game.
Like some, I taught my wizard too many spells and now he doesn't level up anymore due to the level bug that locks you out if you don't have new spells to learn because you already know them all.
Can anyone tell me how to use cheat engine or other program to make my wizard (Gale) forget a couple of spells, otherwise I can't level up because I used too many scrolls.
I hope it exists because I would like to continue the game with a strong wizard and not blocked by a bug.
Thank you

stseia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stseia »

Hi guys, kinda new with these stuff but is there a way to remove Auntie Ethel's Boon? I kinda messed up choosing the wrong hair stat (STR). I tried spawning a Hair with a different stat (CON), but it does not appear in my inventory. Only thing that spawn is my original choice which is STR.

Will appreciate any help

delion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by delion »

greetings, can someone tip me ho to get rid of my issue? - my char has perma overweight, even if my weight is some like 385/82000 (i used a weight+ mod) Even if i try using a cheat that has Zero Weight option - the overweight is still on me.
Mb i could remove it by uuid?

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

Zanzer wrote:

Seems to work on my Warlock. Adding to the Warlock school and uses Warlock slots.
hi it doesn't work for classes other than wizard, the learned spells just disappear after loading the save/restarting the game, oh and just a quick question how does level up works? if my wizard character learns all spells, i get locked in the level up screen because can't choose any spells to advance?
Last edited by Reaper1222 on Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sabatino69
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sabatino69 »

Reaper1222 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:39 pm
Zanzer wrote:

hi it doesn't work for classes other than wizard, the learned spells just disappear after loading the save/restarting the game
exactly

BossAriston
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BossAriston »

I can't find the add spells command, I've searched all the register commands but I can't find it, can someone tell me the path thanks

mulrich
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mulrich »

Avike wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:03 am
Here is my up-to-date table that has been merged with others plus a few extra add-ons from Zanzer's most recent table V5. This table includes a near complete item spawner. Disregard the version number as it is for personal reference.
Credits to: Zanzer, Evenless, Cidrow , Quan Lee, TheMaoci, and Thekross.
Unfortunately, the Emerald Ring that spawns with this is not the one with the +3m movement speed buff. It's just an ordinary trash item called "Emerald Ring".

0xa08ab242
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 0xa08ab242 »

kungpowish wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:06 am
Sorry if this is just me being stupid, but when I try to use the ability score changer it either wont expand or if it does there are ??s for all stats and trying to interact with them in the table makes an error noise. I have tried saving and loading and CE 7.4 and 7.5.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows what this is.
A ways back (page 122, I think viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13996&p=307926#p307926), I wrote up a slightly longer version of steps to follow the first time through editing stats. Once you've been through it once, the shorthand explanation is usually sufficient.

Let me know if that doesn't help.

canndhha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by canndhha »

hI, would like for some help with a bug i guess?
killed the goblins in the camp the owlbear came to my camp to eat and never came back?
while the chat was "i'll stay here" is there any cheat to force him back?
like this one bring minertha to you
so like the same with the owlbear?
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
flag = "f5989c01-2600-4b16-9f29-c1fc7ee6bb9c" --Debug_AddMinthara
[ENABLE]
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag)
[DISABLE]
Thanks

zowryo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zowryo »

Jaxtes wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:20 pm
agamemnon wrote:
oilnarak01 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:16 am
Hi , guys i found a way to just add Minthara to your party interactable and not bugged other things out

here're my solution

first you needed to be in early game like in act 1 not kill goblin boss yet

then follow this step

1. add Minthara to your part by Console Commands --> Register Commands --> Set Flags --> Spawn Minthara as a Companion (if early in the story)

2. progress game like normal you can have Minthara in your party too if you like

3. careful with this one ! then you reach goblin camp there're 2 options

3.1.1 take Minthara out of party first then kill other 2 goblins bosses (if you kill them while she's in party she will become hostile)
3.1.2 after kill 2 bosses go to camp invite Minthara to your party then go to where she's original stand , stove , jump her in to abyss (she had to die once) then the quest or kill goblin bosss will mark as complete !!
3.1.3 don't worry about her go back to camp talk to skeleton guy and resurrect her
3.1.4 done ! she in our party again , interactable , and teifling is saved too

3.2.1 invite Minthara to your party then go to where she's original stand , stove , jump her in to abyss (she had to die once) then go kill other 2 bosses and the quest or kill goblin bosss will mark as complete !! (Note after stove her to death don't go to camp to resurrect her yet kill other 2 bosses first!)
3.2.2 don't worry about her go back to camp talk to skeleton guy and resurrect her
3.2.3 done ! she in our party again , interactable , and teifling is saved too

then go talk to halsin , zevlor progress route as you kill goblin leader route you'll have teifling celebrate event at your camp
teifling will show up as last night inn , Minthara won't show up at moonrise tower (of cause she's dead in this route) butttt your already got her in party in the first place ! xD
There is a way to perfect your routine, by using Portal magic in the Moonrise tower, making Minthara's quest line continuable and bug free. There is even a video walkthrough for it explaining what to do step by step. But unfortunately it's in Mandarin, and I don't know if it is OK to post URL in this site, so I just leave it here.
Had pretty much the same way in the beginning, and in moonrise I trigger minthara execution event by having her in party, in the dungeon after agreeing to help i told her to wait in camp and put invisibility on her if not she will be attacked by guard, you move outside moonrise tower next to the waypoint, go to camp, ask minthara to follow you, she will be an npc instead, leave camp, and recruitment dialogue will trigger and perhaps be a proper companion, because she have dialogue as you progress, this as far as I can remember hopefully it works

infearno
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by infearno »

zowryo wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:34 pm
Jaxtes wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:20 pm
agamemnon wrote:

Had pretty much the same way in the beginning, and in moonrise I trigger minthara execution event by having her in party, in the dungeon after agreeing to help i told her to wait in camp and put invisibility on her if not she will be attacked by guard, you move outside moonrise tower next to the waypoint, go to camp, ask minthara to follow you, she will be an npc instead, leave camp, and recruitment dialogue will trigger and perhaps be a proper companion, because she have dialogue as you progress, this as far as I can remember hopefully it works
I can't find a table with this Set Flag.