World War Z - Offline (Epic Store)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GatoNocturnoTTV
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: World War Z - Offline (Epic Store)

Post by GatoNocturnoTTV »

GatoNocturnoTTV wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:50 pm
Earlier today a new update has come out, more weapons and more perks of the classes... please update soon, a lot of things are stopping working. I'm still seeing what scripts are useful..

Edit:

Features that I have confirmed no longer have effect
-No spread
-Rápid fire
-Tp in new map Rome XL
-Max XP class
-Upgrade all guns
-Fast reload

Local server:
-All options
@moryata bro, 11 days have passed since the patch... I hope you can update the table soon, because a lot of things have already broken mate.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

GatoNocturnoTTV wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:54 pm
CyNide wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:39 pm
Is there anyway you just fix the wall hacking cham thing so I can see where items are on the map... I don't even know why this isn't already a thing in horde mode... it's so dumb.
The "glowing items", still working stop reporting false positives
Well it's actually not working, that's why I reported it? Why don't you stop white knighting for literally no reason? LOL

I activated the trainer, and turned on the option after the update and it's not working... so maybe shut up? Thanks.

GatoNocturnoTTV
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

CyNide wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:52 pm
GatoNocturnoTTV wrote:
CyNide wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:39 pm
Is there anyway you just fix the wall hacking cham thing so I can see where items are on the map... I don't even know why this isn't already a thing in horde mode... it's so dumb.
Well it's actually not working, that's why I reported it? Why don't you stop white knighting for literally no reason? LOL

I activated the trainer, and turned on the option after the update and it's not working... so maybe shut up? Thanks.
If it works, greetings, and go back to kindergarten to be taught basic education... because I see that if someone behaves well, they are a weirdo for you and a reason to discredit them.

digons
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by digons »

GatoNocturnoTTV wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:08 pm
CyNide wrote:
GatoNocturnoTTV wrote:

If it works, greetings, and go back to kindergarten to be taught basic education... because I see that if someone behaves well, they are a weirdo for you and a reason to discredit them.
I already sent a PM to him, but from his profile.... he has been "offline" since July 28th... I am not sure if he is ever coming back online and check recent events and messages.

GatoNocturnoTTV
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

digons wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:58 am
GatoNocturnoTTV wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:08 pm
CyNide wrote:

I already sent a PM to him, but from his profile.... he has been "offline" since July 28th... I am not sure if he is ever coming back online and check recent events and messages.
Hopefully, let's think for a moment... that he still hasn't abandoned the sustainability of this table. Because by the way, he is the only developer for this game, as far as I know.

Most of the scripts or trainers on the internet are not interested in continuing to update... and moryata is the only active coder. :( :(

johntails
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by johntails »

It's just a offset change.
You should be able to fix it on your own.

GatoNocturnoTTV
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

johntails wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:45 pm
Instead of criticizing, like the previous one who only made fun of the table in horde mode that if it still works... you should contribute something useful.

If you show me which lines have to be replaced by passing me the code, it would be good
I'm mainly interested in rapid fire.

I don't know how to edit lua scripts

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

GatoNocturnoTTV wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:00 pm
johntails wrote:
Instead of criticizing, like the previous one who only made fun of the table in horde mode that if it still works... you should contribute something useful.

If you show me which lines have to be replaced by passing me the code, it would be good

Maybe you should go back to kindergarten class and figure it out...

You're such a d-bag dude... you should be banned off these forums... this guy literally just proved I was right and you're still talking about how I was discrediting the original poster... if a function doesn't work, they have a right to know it doesn't work. That's what the community is all about. It literally doesn't work... you're a tool.

GatoNocturnoTTV
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

CyNide wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:19 pm
GatoNocturnoTTV wrote:
johntails wrote:

You're such a d-bag dude... you should be banned off these forums... this guy literally just proved I was right and you're still talking about how I was discrediting the original poster... if a function doesn't work, they have a right to know it doesn't work. That's what the community is all about. It literally doesn't work... you're a tool.

hahahaha are you seriously saying that you have to report the problems for them to fix? That's what I did several comments ago, and secondly, the reason why you get upset is simple, you don't tolerate being corrected (It all started because you made fun, that "glowing items" is broken and I said that it still works... I don't lose anything with uploading a screenshot.)... you like to feel superior where no one should contradict you at all, you're a damn arrogant ..

and third, who the hell are you to decide who can or cannot express themselves in a thread that is not even owned by you, nobody attacks you but you are already insulting me damn monkey. So show that you know how to make a proper script, upload the corrections to the table made by you if you are really interested in helping the colleagues who have been asking for an update since 10/08.

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

GatoNocturnoTTV wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:37 pm
CyNide wrote:
GatoNocturnoTTV wrote:

hahahaha are you seriously saying that you have to report the problems for them to fix? That's what I did several comments ago, and secondly, the reason why you get upset is simple, you don't tolerate being corrected (It all started because you made fun, that "glowing items" is broken and I said that it still works... I don't lose anything with uploading a screenshot.)... you like to feel superior where no one should contradict you at all, you're a damn arrogant ..

and third, who the hell are you to decide who can or cannot express themselves in a thread that is not even owned by you, nobody attacks you but you are already insulting me damn monkey. So show that you know how to make a proper script, upload the corrections to the table made by you if you are really interested in helping the colleagues who have been asking for an update since 10/08.
Dude you're absolutely cooked and at this point I'm aware you need to seek some serious mental therapy because you're insanely aggressive and arrogant yourself. But okay, nice projection. You insulted my intelligence first but are now crying and getting angered because I did the same back to you... okay hypocrite troll... we're done here. The table is broken, I don't know how to program a script, never said I did, just stating that the table needs fixing... if it get's fixed, that's fine, if it doesn't... that's what the board is for, to let the original poster know... that's all that's happening here. You're literally getting butt-hurt over a table that isn't even your own creation and white knighting for a complete stranger. You're a moron.

GatoNocturnoTTV
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

CyNide wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:01 pm
GatoNocturnoTTV wrote:
CyNide wrote:

Dude you're absolutely cooked and at this point I'm aware you need to seek some serious mental therapy because you're insanely aggressive and arrogant yourself. But okay, nice projection. You insulted my intelligence first but are now crying and getting angered because I did the same back to you... okay hypocrite troll... we're done here. The table is broken, I don't know how to program a script, never said I did, just stating that the table needs fixing... if it get's fixed, that's fine, if it doesn't... that's what the board is for, to let the original poster know... that's all that's happening here. You're literally getting butt-hurt over a table that isn't even your own creation and white knighting for a complete stranger. You're a moron.
did you apply something to me??.. you really need to go back to kindergarten, surely in your house they take your outbursts for granted but your tantrums don't work with me...

I think just ignoring you is not enough, I'm going to block you.

I'm not going to follow this joke, out of respect for future players who get to see this table for their game.

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

GatoNocturnoTTV wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:29 pm
CyNide wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:01 pm
GatoNocturnoTTV wrote:

did you apply something to me??.. you really need to go back to kindergarten, surely in your house they take your outbursts for granted but your tantrums don't work with me...

I think just ignoring you is not enough, I'm going to block you.

I'm not going to follow this joke, out of respect for future players who get to see this table for their game.
Maybe next time learn to read English and don't even post, you made yourself look like a complete fool.

Player01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Player01 »

Mine still working the rapid fire, no reload, no spread, equipment, glowing item, sprint, etc.
I use the epic 12 April 2023.

idkwhoami
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by idkwhoami »

Player01 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:49 pm
Mine still working the rapid fire, no reload, no spread, equipment, glowing item, sprint, etc.
mine works too in steam, but rapid fire doesnt work

GatoNocturnoTTV
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Player01 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:49 pm

I assume you're from stream... Because in Epic, the Rapid fire and fast reload do not work. Everything else if...

Already the options for local server, that if it is dead completely..