z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
christensennn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by christensennn »

anybody find the way to spawn rune powder barrel? thanks a lot.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

brutang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brutang »

No longer working as of 4.1.1.3648072

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Dude 1925 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:04 pm
Has anyone managed to make Skill proficiencies and expertise permanent? Nothing I've tried lasted through saving and loading.
Hmm, they do persist through saves/loads/quits?
From what I can tell, Passives persist. Boosts, however, do not. At least, that's what I experience.
The bonuses from the one under Dice Roll Cheats, do not seem permanent, if those are the ones you're referencing.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

beguiler wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:12 pm
Tiffany wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:46 am
I'm actually not sure why Zanzer made it that way tbh.
My best guess is because there is at least a chance that a future update will notice the change as invalid and then proceed to refuse to load the save file for being corrupt. I haven't used that script, just remember if it gives you an item that can't exist in the default game stat wise, a future patch might think your save file is corrupt.
More likely because people couldn't figure out to edit the script to remove the added cheat. Essentially same reason why he removed the assert(true), so cheats would get the nice red X that shows it was enabled.

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

EvenLess wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:03 pm
Dude 1925 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:04 pm
Has anyone managed to make Skill proficiencies and expertise permanent? Nothing I've tried lasted through saving and loading.
Hmm, they do persist through saves/loads/quits?
From what I can tell, Passives persist. Boosts, however, do not. At least, that's what I experience.
The bonuses from the one under Dice Roll Cheats, do not seem permanent, if those are the ones you're referencing.
hi if you want the passives/feats to stick remove the disable part from the script on the right side, zanzer changed the table it works like an on/off button now

carmageddon87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by carmageddon87 »

Does adding Passives also add Feats to the player permanently?
I noticed that although my player have the Passive Feature "Lucky", when I level up, I am still able to select "Lucky" as a Feat.

Does the table also allow to modify Skills like Perception directly?

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

carmageddon87 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:12 pm
Does adding Passives also add Feats to the player permanently?
I noticed that although my player have the Passive Feature "Lucky", when I level up, I am still able to select "Lucky" as a Feat.
Yes they are. But u can waste feat on them anyway and not get ctd in a process not even softlock yourself in level up screen. Cause sourse of passive/feat from level up screen and table slightly different.

wannabecheater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wannabecheater »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:37 pm
wannabecheater wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:54 am
JayBee222 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:35 am

Has anyone gone through this list of passives and found the Paladin Auras? I've been looking up and down through it for an hour or two, and while I've found lots of good stuff, I don't see the auras. Can anyone spot them for me? Or perhaps they're just not in there?
They are classified under spells (not passives) so you need to use the add spell function under random cheats instead.
You will need to manually edit the "add spell" cheat's script

Here are the list:
"Shout_AuraOf_Courage",--Aura of Courage
"Shout_AuraOf_Devotion",--Aura of Devotion
"Shout_AuraOf_Hate",--Aura of Hate
"Shout_AuraOf_Murder",--Aura of Murder
"Shout_AuraOf_Protection",--Aura of Protection
"Shout_AuraOf_Terror",--Aura of Terror
"Shout_AuraOf_Warding",--Aura of Warding
Do you know what version of the table you are using? Because I don't have add spell under the random section with the latest table.
I used PapaPetro's modified table (viewtopic.php?p=307381#p307381)
Look for the one with Elemental Adept feats added.

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

succumbed to death on casting healing spells, is this happening to anyone else?

Slaggy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slaggy »

Anyone know how to load a game level? Like load into the submersible after the Iron Throne mission cause yeah... bugs.

pigeg72530
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pigeg72530 »

EvenLess wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:07 pm
beguiler wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:12 pm
Tiffany wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:46 am
I'm actually not sure why Zanzer made it that way tbh.
My best guess is because there is at least a chance that a future update will notice the change as invalid and then proceed to refuse to load the save file for being corrupt. I haven't used that script, just remember if it gives you an item that can't exist in the default game stat wise, a future patch might think your save file is corrupt.
More likely because people couldn't figure out to edit the script to remove the added cheat. Essentially same reason why he removed the assert(true), so cheats would get the nice red X that shows it was enabled.
as i was researching "assert(true)" is checking for memory corruptions also orsomething like that after i was editing 1 script over and over again it disallowed to be launched like that. but after game and CT restart it worked again... also its the easiest way to not use "FoundRecordInMemory.Active=false" bullcrap on each record script just to disable the X...

also if you guys want to add gold get gold Templade UUID and add it like you add an item with amount you want there :)

also for some reason after clicking too fast to spawn items game crashes still... hmmm looks like some memory corruption in the script...

patagen94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by patagen94 »

can someone tell you in more detail how to make a permanent increase in skills ?
Dice roll cheats- add skill professional are reset when saving and loading

RazielTD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RazielTD »

Verlock wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:18 am
RazielTD wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:55 am
Every time i cast a spell
Like every single spell even legit?
Hi!
With the new game's patch now it works again :D ... Good!

icedtea676
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by icedtea676 »

gyt567j wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:59 am
How to turn off Fog of War? Using Toggle Fog of War has no effect
Replying to this since I saw no one else did. I tried the Fog of War toggle and from my experience, it simply unlocks the map's Fog of War. So you toggle it, and press M/open map and your map details should be filled out. Toggling it again will remove all non-explored areas back into black.

Note: I only used this cheat as a test during the very beginning of the game and don't know if it works reliably in later areas of the game like the Shadowlands or Baldur's Gate. Though, there is no reason to assume it wouldn't function properly.

urudin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by urudin »

is there a way to remove previously added tag to the character such as bard or wizard?