z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Tiffany »

sjaugen wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:57 am
Could I get an easy How To, for Add Enhancements on weapons?
Open Baldur Gate 3's process. Load the table. Enable Console COmmands, then Commands List then Register Commands then Weapon Enchantments.

Right click on each entry you want to use and Change script.

There'll be a line after [DISABLE] like RemoveStatusFromWeapon(status) etc. Delete that line. Click OK. Otherwise when you uncheck the toggle it'll remove the enchantment and if you want it to be permanent you obviously don't want that. I'm actually not sure why Zanzer made it that way tbh.

Then equip the weapon you want the enchants on with your current character. Probably best to do the main character. That'll be the one enchanted. You can check it immediately after toggling one on.

Easy.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sungrey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sungrey »

Babbymode wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:03 am
Sungrey wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:43 pm
So you can maximize your damage rolls with "MinimumRollResult(Damage,20)" but I can't find out a way to maximize damage rolls for spells. Does anyone know of a boost or passive I'm missing?
So that function actually DOES work for spells, but you may have actually stumbled upon a bug, it does not change the roll result for any damage dice that come from a LevelMapValue() Function. Sneak Attacks, Superiority Dice, Cantrips, Monk Damage, any other sources of damage that scale on your character level that is evoked from this function will not be affected.
Ok that makes sense. Thanks!

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

SadRock wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:52 am
Does anyone have any idea how to DISABLE the dice roll cheats?
Are they just active forever?
I enabled them for a single roll, "disabled" afterwards, and now that I'm an hour later real time in gameplay, I come across another roll and all the bonuses are still there.
The simple way is to simply save your game then reload the save. Dice Cheats are not permanent.
The direct (and uncertain?) way is to just copy the AddBoostsToPlayer line just below [ENABLE] and paste it below [DISABLE], then replace AddBoostsToPlayer with RemoveBoostsFromPlayer. This will change the script from just adding, to toggling (i.e. Add when enabled, Remove when disabled). Bear in mind that I do believe that this will also remove any legit boosts you might have for that type of roll. I.e. if you have proficiency bonus from strength, you will probably also lose that, but only until your next game/load.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

browdybrembo wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:27 am
does anyone know what all the abbreviations mean like ARM, COL, etc...or which page is it on? Ive gone through soo many pages now cant seem to find it
They seem to be a reference to the zone/area of the game where the item belongs. COL = Colony, UND = Underdark etc.

Khanzer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Khanzer »

ShadowOfTheVale wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:09 pm
Is there any way to remove Tags? Im trying to remove the Oathbreaker tag as I want to respec my character at Withers. There is also not an Oathbreaker knight in my camp assuming because I used the code to get the Oathbreaker tag.

Edit : All good finally found it
How did you make it? I have the same issue

FlickCharlie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FlickCharlie »

i used add passive with intention to resurrect my main character when he dies just like zombies. However now every enemy has that tag not shown in their description but always resurrect unless i hit them with radiant damage. by making game easier i made it harder and need help.

yukikaze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yukikaze »

lunarfreyax wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:57 am
yukikaze wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:32 pm
Spoiler
EvenLess wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:58 pm

Console Commands --> Register Commands --> Set Flags --> Spawn Minthara as a Companion (if early in the story)
:shock: OMG...after a few days of using just the same few script, I've got accustomed to skip two lines from clicking Set Flag, my eyes only start reading from Enable All Origin Tags check box...

Thankyou EvenLess, I thought I was going crazy, lol

And for all those trying to get Minthara and Karlach, my first play through I got both of them in my camp, BUT! I can only use Minthara, Karlach is bugged, she will only interact with one line and then nothing, but I can still get her infernal heart quest done.

The way I did is as follow :
  • Triggered Emerald Grove front gate battle, kill all, but don't go inside.
  • Head West to the bridge connected to Blighted Village, use Z's CT spawn Minthara, talk to her a bit, sent her to my camp.
  • Straight towards Goblin camp, trigger the lines for speaking with Minthara to help kill everyone back in Emerald Grove.
  • Kill Minthara, go back to camp to find her dead in camp, use scroll to revive her, somehow I can still interact with her, and get her to join me.
  • Cleared Underdark, but did not go up Moonrise Tower, went back and find Karlach, NOTE* at this point Karlach interaction all seems fine, has all the cut scene, but I DID NOT KEPT HER WITH ME <- THIS MIGHT IMPORTANT.
From this point onwards, I kept Minthara in the group, and never paid any attention to Karlach until Act 2 when I remembered she has the infernal heart quest, but by this time, she was bugged, she's in my camp, but I can't get her to join me, she'll only say the same two lines, It's an honour to work with you mam, or Mi'lady.

edit* correct image link

How do you send minthara to camp, i can spawn her as a companion but i can't talk to her.
Did you follow my method or did you just spawn her from your game?

I've tried spawning her AFTER I killed her, this didn't work, she's just a doll, and also tried killing everyone in the hollow before going to goblin camp, she's also a doll at this point, however, I did not go and find her inside the goblin camp after killing everyone in the hollow, so I don't know if she can be recruited that way.

Honestly, I haven't tried any other method in trying to get Minthara and Karlach to both work, I'm on my first play through, I'm just trying to blitz through the game ATM.

Maybe someone is willing to start a new game with the way I got Minthara and Karlach, and see if they can find a way for them to work, my save game Karlach is bugged, I don't know if everything will work if I had Karlach and Minthara with me from the start.

Cesuke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cesuke »

Cesuke wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:39 am
Cesuke wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:14 pm
Cesuke wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:41 am

I tryed SetToogle Highlighted, and many sheanandigans but cant get the correct syntax, how i can see availabrle commands/Properties.
Hi ppl i want to Highlight the 3 options but are exclusive to each other any tip of how i can make a Script to Highlight the 3 at time? i know the logic but not the sintax :'(

Help with this, this kind of lógic can be usted to crazy stuff like equipping 2 greatswords 🥺 how i can see the sintaxis or keywords? Like AddPassive AddBoosts or the like?
Any pro can give me a help i am obssesed with this XD want to toggle the 3 at same time but there is no similar case in Zanzer table that is all my knowhow.

strnadik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by strnadik »

I would love to roll my own real life dice in convo/skill checks, is there a way to quickly tell a game to either fully fail/win the roll (Set to 1, 30) on the fly? And do these cheats work in LAN MP?

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Tiffany wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:06 am
EvenLess wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:42 pm
all the RootTemplates-files
Question... do you happen to know what file stores a list of the items a NPC has equipped?
Sorry, not really. I thought all items were located in the RootTemplates, but that turned out to not be the case.
I haven't found an easier way to find items, than simple detective work. If I know the in-game name, I usually start in the english.xml file and see if I can find it there, then using the ID I found there, I use the index search to search all the unpacked/uncompressed data, and so on.
Tiffany wrote:
I'm really struggling trying to find Ketheric's gloves. I found his boots & circlet in your items v2. But it doesn't have his gloves, and neither do any of the armor files I've opened nor the English localization file.
That is based on all the items found in the various RootTemplates files, which someone pointed out didn't contain all the items.

I took a shot at finding the gloves, just using some of the known references (MOO_Keth*, UND_Keth*, etc.) but either got too few or to many results.
Tiffany wrote:
edit: btw I edited your weapon & object CTs with the new spawning code if you want to update your post on page 79 with them:bg3_weapon.CTbg3_object.CT

Also if you ever need to mass edit like that I recommend the ToolBucket plugin for Notepad++.
Thank you. I have been trying to get some gameplay in, so haven't really taken the time to update those old tables. I do have my own custom table, which I'm refining/optimizing to my liking, which I will probably post when I'm a bit further in my refining proces.

As for replacing things... For "simple" replacements I just use Notepad++, then depending on how simple the replace, I'll go between Normal, Extended or RegEx. For more advanced replace I create a small PowerShell script that either loops through the raw text or the actual XML, depending on the need.

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

Tiffany wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:46 am
I'm actually not sure why Zanzer made it that way tbh.
My best guess is because there is at least a chance that a future update will notice the change as invalid and then proceed to refuse to load the save file for being corrupt. I haven't used that script, just remember if it gives you an item that can't exist in the default game stat wise, a future patch might think your save file is corrupt.

GatorDeb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GatorDeb »

Is there to add an invisibility mode to get through the Gauntlet of Shar?

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

Pandemiax wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:11 pm
Hello everyone, I made a cheat table with the passives that seemed most important to me, taking out enough to be able to have a better performance. I would appreciate any improvement and I thank the creators of the cheat tables
hey thanks for this amazing table btw, i myself am doing something like this too, ill compare your table to mine and see whats up. But on my side so far, the only performance issue I have is insane stutter when walking over blood. Idk whats causing this, if you know please let us know bcuz there's quiet a few who're supposedly facing this. They suggested paladins aura but i dont have them and im all alone, sent rest of the party members to camp.

Also in your table what do the colors mean bcuz in my table red is no go, pink needs further testing while blue is safe, and green for misc.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

wannabecheater wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:54 am
JayBee222 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:35 am
Cidrow wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:49 pm
Here is full Passive/Feat list for Zanzer's latest table.
Original list was made by PapaPetro. It's massive - around 1566 unsorted scripts.
Merge with Zanzer's table or copy what you needed.
Has anyone gone through this list of passives and found the Paladin Auras? I've been looking up and down through it for an hour or two, and while I've found lots of good stuff, I don't see the auras. Can anyone spot them for me? Or perhaps they're just not in there?
They are classified under spells (not passives) so you need to use the add spell function under random cheats instead.
You will need to manually edit the "add spell" cheat's script

Here are the list:
"Shout_AuraOf_Courage",--Aura of Courage
"Shout_AuraOf_Devotion",--Aura of Devotion
"Shout_AuraOf_Hate",--Aura of Hate
"Shout_AuraOf_Murder",--Aura of Murder
"Shout_AuraOf_Protection",--Aura of Protection
"Shout_AuraOf_Terror",--Aura of Terror
"Shout_AuraOf_Warding",--Aura of Warding
Do you know what version of the table you are using? Because I don't have add spell under the random section with the latest table.
Last edited by gunbalde60 on Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

Ambivalent wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:12 am
I've been searching the topic, trying to find if someone's posted a list of UUID codes (the original post just has 'link' 'link' 'link' but no actual links)

Anyway, I'm trying to find a way to spawn the Ice Crystal (one of the three components to assemble the special cold damage staff) -
It drops from Filro the Forgotten in the Underdark, but when we were fighting, a bullete burst out of the ground and knocked him into a chasm.
Ordinarily, I'd just be like 'oh no, that sucks!!' but my character is actually all built around cold damage (white dragon sorcerer, etc.)

I don't have any saves I can reasonably go back to before this (I quicksaved too many times after, before I realized the ice crystal was gone), so I was hoping to just find the UUID....
Alternatively, how do I open the .pak file to view the data and search for it myself? am I dumb?

Edit:
Okay, I found a more recent save, and got some fiddly stuff to get to the ice crystal part real quick.
Here's UUID for the three Staff parts -
Icy Helve, the staff part: UNI_Magicstaff_A_Part_Helve_A_1232eb2b-b32f-15d0-744f-4a63538f6e4c
Icy Metal, the head: UNI_Magicstaff_A_Part_Top_A_0a5f2259-b738-040f-3a17-751825040239
Ice Crystal, the part I missed: UNI_Magicstaff_A_Part_Crystal_A_f71f7570-105c-11f0-14a3-94b6b603a075

Unfortunately, I can't get the script to work to spawn these - I can spawn other items just fine, but these ones don't seem to work right, maybe some sort of flag :(
"35308cf1-3480-4a22-be9c-c0f41c3eb14c",--UNI_Magicstaff_A_Part_Crystal_A (Icy Crystal)
"44bb4707-398c-4a38-9959-eb3052ebabc2",--UNI_Magicstaff_A_Part_Helve_A (Icy Helve)
"db32d957-c708-4694-a863-271e6a9a4676",--UNI_Magicstaff_A_Part_Top_A (Icy Metal)