z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ilitirit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by ilitirit »

Is there a way to mark a quest as complete, or to respawn an NPC?

My Karlach quest is bugged - I killed Anders but the Trader NPC (Cyrel) didn't aggro and disappeared after combat so now I can't complete the quest. I've done all of this in Early Access already, so I'll settle for just for a way to mark the quest as complete (and maybe NPC as dead).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

AlexLucas92 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:28 pm
i still dont get it what is gustav xD?
Folders from Gustav.pak mostly related to main campaing stuff there some neat passives and spells

AlexLucas92
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexLucas92 »

Verlock wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:37 pm
AlexLucas92 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:28 pm
i still dont get it what is gustav xD?
Folders from Gustav.pak mostly related to main campaing stuff there some neat passives and spells
is there link to download ?

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

About passive actually post/sheet with all of them with breaf explanation would be nice. Cause i need get rid of 2 of them right now out of almost 300 wich i find usefull when i toy with it. Yeah its pretty low number compared to more then 1000 in files but still big enough to not do it again.

Some passives dosent actually have related boosts wich is interesting i believe they work as a some sort of condition? Like evocation wizard passive it just there dont doing anything if u look at game files and there more then like 20 or so of similar instances.

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

Hey guys, when I try to look at the "spell ids" list on the first page by clicking the icon, it shows a list of random tags instead of spell ids. Am I missing something? I figured it should look something like the posted list on page 85

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

AlexLucas92 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:43 pm
is there link to download ?
Pretty sure. But u should unpack them by yourself. There a link in head post of this thread.

AlexLucas92
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexLucas92 »

sb976229 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:02 pm
Good news everyone, I figured out a way to get all spells in the game and I'm here to share it with you:

In the table, go to Random Cheats --> Add Spell
double click on the script to edit it
Paste the following (Code too big for the site):
Spoiler
The game may freeze so you can just edit the for loop in increments, mine did freeze so i started from 1,1000 then 1001,2000 and so on...
Note the following spells crashed the game:
"Target_ElementalWeapon"
"Target_ElementalWeapon_Acid"
"Target_ElementalWeapon_Acid_4"
"Target_ElementalWeapon_Acid_5"
"Target_ElementalWeapon_Acid_6"
"Target_ElementalWeapon_Cold"
"Target_ElementalWeapon_Cold_4"
"Target_ElementalWeapon_Fire"
"Target_ElementalWeapon_Fire_4"
"Target_ElementalWeapon_Fire_NPC"
"Target_ElementalWeapon_Lightning"
"Target_ElementalWeapon_Lightning_4"
"Target_ElementalWeapon_Thunder"
"Target_ElementalWeapon_Thunder_4"

Here's the script without them:
Spoiler
kain200

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

kain200 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:44 pm
Hey guys, when I try to look at the "spell ids" list on the first page by clicking the icon, it shows a list of random tags instead of spell ids. Am I missing something? I figured it should look something like the posted list on page 85
These random tags are spell ids exactly u copy that "ProjectileStrike_END_BrainBattle_NautiloidStrike" past it in code and activate it. boom u have it. enjoy

DoDannyBoy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DoDannyBoy »

Hey, I have a question. How would I find Dammon's UUID? I tried using the Saved Character Pointers to find his UUID but it only loads myself and my companions. Any tips?

Gawdzila
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gawdzila »

Does anyone know of a way to add a single feat after Hotfix 3?

There was a nice rundown of how to do it that I was following ([Link]), but it was written just before the newest patch and doesn't seem to work anymore and would only cause immediate crashes.

I did try to edit some of the scripts in the Passive/Feat Cheats. Changing "Add Dark Vision" or "Add Tough" so that the local value = "GreatWeaponMaster" produced an immediate crash. Editing "Add Attack Skills" to change one of the local values to "GreatWeaponMaster" and deleting the others gave me this error:
This script uses nearby allocation but it is impossible to allocate nearby A0000. Please rewrite the script to function without nearby allocation. Try executing the script anyhow and allocate on a region outside reach of 2GB? (The target will crash if the script was not designed with this failure in mind)
Executing anyway did not cause a crash, but also didn't do anything else at all (in fact the X in the box didn't even show up).

Anyone have any ideas?

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

Gawdzila wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:23 pm
These passives?
"GreatWeaponMaster_BonusAttack",
"GreatWeaponMaster_BonusDamage"

AlexLucas92
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexLucas92 »

Gawdzila wrote:

There was a nice rundown of how to do it that I was following ([Link]), but it was written just before the newest patch and doesn't seem to work anymore and would only cause immediate crashes.

I did try to edit some of the scripts in the Passive/Feat Cheats. Changing "Add Dark Vision" or "Add Tough" so that the local value = "GreatWeaponMaster" produced an immediate crash. Editing "Add Attack Skills" to change one of the local values to "GreatWeaponMaster" and deleting the others gave me this error:
This script uses nearby allocation but it is impossible to allocate nearby A0000. Please rewrite the script to function without nearby allocation. Try executing the script anyhow and allocate on a region outside reach of 2GB? (The target will crash if the script was not designed with this failure in mind)
Executing anyway did not cause a crash, but also didn't do anything else at all (in fact the X in the box didn't even show up).

Anyone have any ideas?
but they gave us here on forum option to add feat through table so why would u want to add it through console if its easier that way ?

Gawdzila
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gawdzila »

Verlock wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:35 pm
Gawdzila wrote:
These passives?
"GreatWeaponMaster_BonusAttack",
"GreatWeaponMaster_BonusDamage"
Aha, I had the name of the passive wrong! Thank you, that worked a treat!

Gawdzila
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gawdzila »

AlexLucas92 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:36 pm
Gawdzila wrote:

I did try to edit some of the scripts in the Passive/Feat Cheats.
but they gave us here on forum option to add feat through table so why would u want to add it through console if its easier that way ?
To be honest I'm not aware of the method you're speaking of; I only started using the CT today and haven't had time to read or understand what all of my options are. I searched for a way to add feats and that Reddit post was the most promising thing I found, so I tried to make it work with the help of this thread, but there's quite a lot to read here. If there's an easier way to do things like this then I'd love to know!

Edit: Also, I am in fact using the cheat table, but as near as I could find there is no option to just add a single feat of your choice. Maybe I am wrong about that, but I only found scripts to add pre-selected collections of feats or other passives. I could have overlooked something, certainly.

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

Gawdzila wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:46 pm
To be honest I'm not aware of the method you're speaking of; I only started using the CT today and haven't had time to read or understand what all of my options are. I searched for a way to add feats and that Reddit post was the most promising thing I found, so I tried to make it work with the help of this thread, but there's quite a lot to read here. If there's an easier way to do things like this then I'd love to know!

Edit: Also, I am in fact using the cheat table, but as near as I could find there is no option to just add a single feat of your choice. Maybe I am wrong about that, but I only found scripts to add pre-selected collections of feats or other passives. I could have overlooked something, certainly.
When u highligh header in table u can open it by hit enter or double click m1 in pop up section u have lines

local value = "///"
or
local values = {
"///",
"///"
}
U can change "///" to whatever u desire if u have right id.