z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Zanzer »

BlakeSneed wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:07 am
I am not consuming sorcery points on any of my saves after using "restore party" one time. Is there some hidden master save or profile that could have been impacted?
Change "AddBoosts" to "RemoveBoosts" in the Unlimited Sorcery Points script and execute it again

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lenggao
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lenggao »

Zanzer wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:48 am
Valen wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:33 pm
Lenggao wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:52 am
Spell IDs are on the front page.
Oh, thank you bro.
Must of updated it recently.

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

Just curious, does Astarion gain any additional traits or flags/tags after becoming vampire ascendant? Is it possible to give them to the main character? Or maybe something from other vampire NPC's? I know you can add Undead trait, though Im not sure what that would do on the long run.

They should really have added a hidden Vampire subspecies, and made it somewhat challenging to attain. I wanted vampire MC. I got a thinblood joke of one in form of a companion.... and with all the evil choices you can make already. Tsk tsk tsk.
Last edited by ll62518475 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

reioType
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by reioType »

how can i change auntie ethel hair perk from one to another. (i got the + 1 int, would like to change to +1 str)

echovald
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by echovald »

I've lost track, but is there anyway to romance Halsin with a setflag? I'm about 30 pages in and I can only seem to find bits and pieces of the IsDating setflag...

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

ll62518475 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:58 am
Just curious, does Astarion gain any additional traits or flags/tags after becoming vampire ascendant? Is it possible to give them to the main character? Or maybe something from other vampire NPC's? I know you can add Undead trait, though Im not sure what that would do on the long run.

They should really have added a hidden Vampire subspecies, and made it somewhat challenging to attain. I wanted vampire MC. I got a thinblood joke of one in form of a companion.... and with all the evil choices you can make already. Tsk tsk tsk.
Character tags are listed on the front page. SetTag

Code: Select all

"f6662b6e-b3bf-468e-82cb-402247176a1b", --VAMPIRE (Code)

BlakeSneed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlakeSneed »

Zanzer wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:52 am
BlakeSneed wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:07 am
I am not consuming sorcery points on any of my saves after using "restore party" one time. Is there some hidden master save or profile that could have been impacted?
Change "AddBoosts" to "RemoveBoosts" in the Unlimited Sorcery Points script and execute it again
How did I activate that with just using "Restore Party" though? Thank you for the help as well

Drake22
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drake22 »

CastleKeeper wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:32 pm
Sakuryu45 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:18 pm
CastleKeeper wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:17 pm

I can't figure out how to disable flags? Can you help me with this please
In the SetFlag option, change SetFlag to ClearFlag
Is there any way to find which flag is active? Or i need to clear all flags that can be a trouble for dating, and then add what i need?
did you figure it out yet?

Jaxtes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jaxtes »

Lenggao wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:52 am
Valen wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:33 pm
Anyone found the IDs for any of the monk spells? Mainly the Way of the Four Elements... <3
Target_WaterWhip
Projectile_FangsOfTheFireSnake
Target_FistOfUnbrokenAir
Shout_Hide_ShadowArts
Shout_ShadowStep

If Anyone can find the Shadow Strike one let me know too, I've not yet figure that one out.
Thank you for these. Was looking for shadow step. I knew it had to have the same syntax as the spells. Maybe try Target_ShadowStrike. Since its technically a "Spell" that targets someone.

Edit: Unfortunately neither Shout_ShadowStep or Target_ShadowStrike worked for me on my Ranger. At least it didnt crash the game like incrrect codes do sometimes.
Last edited by Jaxtes on Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jaxtes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jaxtes »

ll62518475 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:58 am

Some one found this "Shout_LOW_MistyEscape_Astarion" why lets the character use the misty escape skill Astarion gets when he becomes a Vampire Ascendent.The others should be out there but haven't found it yet.

StarkSint
Cheater
Cheater

Post by StarkSint »

I believe the "Last Item Dropped UUID" is getting the wrong UUID, it should be giving the "RootTemplate" UUID instead.

darthsarn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darthsarn »

For some reason The companion cheat works for everyone except karlach. The attitude part works for her just fine, but not the actual approval one. Ive tried both on everyone else and it works, but not her.

PJRamaglia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PJRamaglia »

I've noticed when editing my ability scores to 12 in CE (so that they show up as 20s in-game) that the my maximum hit point total doesn't properly reflect the increased Constitution. Please see the screenshot for better clarification.

----------

Edit: Okay so it seems that upon leveling up the game is able to recalculate your hit points to the correct amount:

Mewgius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mewgius »

PJRamaglia wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:31 am
Yes, hit point totals are recalculated at level up, or when under the effect of something that modifies your maximum hp (i.e. Aid) rather than healing or giving temporary hp.

echovald
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Baldur's Gate 3

Post by echovald »

anyone able to point me to how they changed the flag for romance options?