z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Verlock »

dlite96 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:54 pm
How to remove feats? Like im going to need a step by step. People say change it from add to remove but idk what they mean by that
Open script by doubleclick on value column find line PrepareCall("AddPassive") change it to PrepareCall("RemovePassive"). Save changes. Activate script again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ang3lic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ang3lic »

1001ace wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:48 pm
Anyone find very rare scimitars?
Check this post! There's list.txt file
Download. Open with word Search!!!

Get working 😉😜
EvenLess wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:42 pm

flames
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by flames »

flames wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:20 am
Hello, I'm trying to add the flag "branded" to a character in my party.

In the pastebin [Link] the BRANDED flag is supposed to be 310f7186-bb0b-4905-b8f6-dfc2fe62570a but running the script with this uuid doesn't work.
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = "310f7186-bb0b-4905-b8f6-dfc2fe62570a"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)

writeString(cmdStr2, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #uuid, 0)

PrepareCall("SetFlag")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr2)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 1)
local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
print(result == 1 and "success" or "failure")
{$asm}

[DISABLE]
Anyone has an idea on how to fix this ? or any other method to add the BRANDED flag ?

So for anyone who's looking to add the BRANDED tag to a character, I was previously trying to do it using "setFlag" but I had to use "setTag" instead :

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = "310f7186-bb0b-4905-b8f6-dfc2fe62570a"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

PrepareCall("SetTag")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
print(result == 1 and "success" or "failure")
{$asm}

[DISABLE]

Sakuryu45
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakuryu45 »

Daz wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:04 pm
oilnarak01 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:18 pm
Can you please tell us where did you find those name and uuid ? so we can help finding more
ps. tried match uuid you use with a files in shared and gustav but didn't found anything
It turns out you don't need the name and uuid.
Intead of local uuid = "S_GOB_DrowCommander_25721313-0c15-4935-8176-9f134385451b"
you can just use local uuid = "25721313-0c15-4935-8176-9f134385451b" for Minthara for example.
I am not sure why I thought it was needed, I am going to blame being off work on a COVID holiday. The brain fog is real.

To answer your question specifically, I used local drow = Entity("S_GOB_DrowCommander_25721313-0c15-4935-8176-9f134385451b") as a starting point, so by searching for = Entity( I found a lot that seemed to work. Everything is an entity though so you have to sift through them to find the NPCs. But like I said, you don't really need the full name to spawn them or make them followers.
Originally I saw the name uuid combo in your post about adding followers and started searching through my own extracted files for similar names.
Because I thought initially it needed the name as well I might have added some while experimenting, which is why they don't exist in the files.

I will most likely keep messing around with companions after work tonight and add them to the table, so I will update my original post at some point.
Once you have the companions cracked think this can spawn in Minthara for her quests?

heattther
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by heattther »

I think I figured out a way to reset your number of Action Points if you, like me, used the console command in Character Resource Cheats, Action Resources, Action Point to add some. I didn't realize the change would be permanent (oops) and I prefer to play with the normal ruleset outside specific instances and since there are no features I've found that recalculates your number of action points (thanks for noticing that was why it's permanent, Petajoule)
Petajoule wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:38 pm
the change persists through saves, respecs, everything. After some trial and error and a bunch of saving and loading, here's what worked for me:

Right click the script for adding an Action Point, select Change Script, and on line 5 should be the following text:

local boost = "ActionResource(ActionPoint,1,0)"

For whatever reason, if you change the 1 to a -1 (it seemed to work with 0 as well), then execute the script, it will actually remove all action points. So change the line to the following:

local boost = "ActionResource(ActionPoint,-1,0)"

Then, select OK, go to BG3 and double check you've selected the right character (save before all this, of course), execute the Action Point script by checking and un-checking it, then see if your character has no Action Points. If so, then go back and Change Script on the Action Point script again, revert the -1 to a 1, select OK, execute the script again and it will add an Action Point so you only have 1. That should do it!

If this messes up your game, please say so I don't want to be giving bad advice and I don't know what I'm doing so I may be!

StarkSint
Cheater
Cheater

Post by StarkSint »

Anyone find a way to modify the default pick up / interact range?

CastleKeeper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CastleKeeper »

Guys, I need your help. Somehow the in-game scripts ruined the romance on my save. The whole environment "thinks" that I have a romance with Karlach, but Karlach herself said that we are not suitable for each other.
The only hope to fix this somehow is to remove the flags/tags associated with the romantic line, and add them again, but this time correctly. But I'm too dumb to figure out how to do it. Can someone help? :D

Cadmus8989
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cadmus8989 »

Anyone have the uuid for mithril ore?

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

Daz wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:04 pm
oilnarak01 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:18 pm
Can you please tell us where did you find those name and uuid ? so we can help finding more
ps. tried match uuid you use with a files in shared and gustav but didn't found anything
It turns out you don't need the name and uuid.
Intead of local uuid = "S_GOB_DrowCommander_25721313-0c15-4935-8176-9f134385451b"
you can just use local uuid = "25721313-0c15-4935-8176-9f134385451b" for Minthara for example.
I am not sure why I thought it was needed, I am going to blame being off work on a COVID holiday. The brain fog is real.

To answer your question specifically, I used local drow = Entity("S_GOB_DrowCommander_25721313-0c15-4935-8176-9f134385451b") as a starting point, so by searching for = Entity( I found a lot that seemed to work. Everything is an entity though so you have to sift through them to find the NPCs. But like I said, you don't really need the full name to spawn them or make them followers.
Originally I saw the name uuid combo in your post about adding followers and started searching through my own extracted files for similar names.
Because I thought initially it needed the name as well I might have added some while experimenting, which is why they don't exist in the files.

I will most likely keep messing around with companions after work tonight and add them to the table, so I will update my original post at some point.
which files or folders did you search in ? like in UnpackedData\Gustav\Public\Gustav\Stats\Generated\Data\Object ? or elsewhere ?
thanks for the answer

Spirelord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spirelord »

Has the table been updated for the newest hotfix? I keep attempting to edit Ability Points and the game either crashes or the save profile isn't changed at all.

I have been diligently following the instructions to save a game, wait for the cheat engine to populate, edit the ability points values, then re-save the game and load it to check if it worked. (As per 0xa08ab242's detailed post)

I have issues at every step of this process and it makes it very convoluted and impossible to operate.

More than half the time, after saving a game to populate the cheat engine, I just get random garbage strings of letters and numbers for all the values. Maybe 1/10 times, the cheat engine populates correctly. Then, I edit the values to what I want.

More than half the time after editing the values to what I want, I re-save the game and load it, only to discover that nothing changed at all. The other half of the time, the game crashes and I have to restart this all over again.

It's been 4 hours of me attempting this one change, on two separate savegames, and nothing works. The game either crashes when I try to load the re-save, or the cheat engine doesn't alter any values.

I used this exact process yesterday on a 3rd save and it worked perfectly fine. Is the issue today due to the hotfix Larian put out? If so, will this table get updated or does it require an update? Because right now it either doesn't work or crashes at each attempt and this has only occurred today.
Last edited by Spirelord on Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

knightjedi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by knightjedi »

hey guys?
DId sameone know how to add all Resistance permanent?
or how to add the immunity from AdamantineGolem?
I want to make my character Invulnerability
Last edited by knightjedi on Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

knightjedi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by knightjedi »

Cadmus8989 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:27 pm
Anyone have the uuid for mithril ore?
UNI_PUZ_MithralOre;f65292f7-a930-48a3-a803-914da4781056;Object;RARITY_UNKNOWN
this?

readyxaxa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by readyxaxa »

So sorry, guys. idk if it was called out here but is there a console command to actually add force damage to Eldritch Blast? Please, like AddSpelldamage or smth

zantek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zantek »

Hello friends, I bought the game from gog just a bit before launch, played a bit of early access and used the table just for the win all rolls, no weight and add 50 to rolls cheats, just to keep an easy mode handy, but now I load the latest table and none of those those doesnt work correctly or at all, is there any way to fix em? im not to saavy on cheat engine lingo but I can apply changes to code given some information if someone feel like lending a hand :)

siwargus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by siwargus »

Hi everyone,

Firstly thanks to everyone involved in these tables, they are the best! After a bit of practice, i don't have any trouble adding what i want to my game :)
...BUT !

Does anyone know what are the IDs for the 3 Bard's Flourish skills ? I searched in the .txt files shared on the previous pages, like the passives, spells, feats.. but i didn't find anything that seemed related. (i did ctrl+f with "Bard" "Flourish" and "slash" without success)

It would be great if someone could tell me and the others who may be interested :)
And btw, if it is found, in which script of the table should i put the IDs ? In the spells one or something else ?
Thanks !