z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Lashley »

Trip wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:09 pm
Lashley wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:00 pm
used unlimited resources for spell slots and actions but doesn't seem to be working?
Most of the cheats like unlimited resources and god mode only work on main hero....at least on my end. They however reset if you reload I notice you need to redo the console options every load. I am not sure of that it how it is suppose to work but in general most of these are work in progress I assume.
Ah makes sense, thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

reeko24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reeko24 »

browdybrembo wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:03 pm
SharkGlue wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:56 pm
browdybrembo wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:29 pm

When you level up soo much you add a bunch of spells, is there no stutter for you? It seems like there is a spell check, for me there's a stutter all the time even with the lowest settings. I like the multilevel just for all dialogue options, wish there was a way to play peacefully without this horrible stutter
Actually wait its existing? Which parts of the table is this?
its not part of table, just get multilevel mod from nexus and edit the text files to level 70, just make sure the total xp value dosnt exceed131000 or something like that. but honeslty dont do this yet bcuz you leveling up so much adds a ton of spells which causes massive stutter every few seconds, you'll get frustrated very quickly. like i've played on the lowest settings, the stutter was still there. if you know anyway to mitigate large spell pool it'd probably help
Which one? the unlock level curve or the Level 20 (Multiclass)? if for dialog option can you just get level 1 in every class insted of maxing it all up, stuttering because of too many spell seem to be happening in EA version also, i remember adding all spell using table from here and it become a stuttering mess (or from cheating movement range)

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

reeko24 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:19 pm
browdybrembo wrote:
SharkGlue wrote:

its not part of table, just get multilevel mod from nexus and edit the text files to level 70, just make sure the total xp value dosnt exceed131000 or something like that. but honeslty dont do this yet bcuz you leveling up so much adds a ton of spells which causes massive stutter every few seconds, you'll get frustrated very quickly. like i've played on the lowest settings, the stutter was still there. if you know anyway to mitigate large spell pool it'd probably help
Which one? the unlock level curve or the Level 20 (Multiclass)? if for dialog option can you just get level 1 in every class insted of maxing it all up, stuttering because of too many spell seem to be happening in EA version also, i remember adding all spell using table from here and it become a stuttering mess (or from cheating movement range)
Not only stutter, but a huge FPS drop, I had this issue but I only used max all stats and I maxed out my level legit then it was a stutter mess, it happens even if you just move your camera.

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

reeko24 wrote:
browdybrembo wrote:
SharkGlue wrote:

they're both same, use level 20 multiclass one i guess. idk about the level in but that too many spells is exactly what i'm talking about. hella nasty stuttering, literally every 5seconds, it gets to point where frames skip where my companions just lag skip to a position, multilevel seems soo fun if only that spell shit can be fixed

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

jonaaa wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:22 pm
reeko24 wrote:
browdybrembo wrote:

Not only stutter, but a huge FPS drop, I had this issue but I only used max all stats and I maxed out my level legit then it was a stutter mess, it happens even if you just move your camera.
yeah basically this, ive restarted game soo many times trying to find a fix maybe create a mod for yall but man idk its been tough so far, if you have any insight let me know

DevilBlack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DevilBlack »

Okay, so I merged the item spawner by Evenless with Zanzer's 'bg3.CT v4.1.1.3624901 (2)' table. I tried spawning basilisk oil, but I am not getting anything. By the way, I was also getting an error related to 'assert(true),' but I read that deleting the line would fix it. Now I can actually enable the box, but I still get nothing. What should I do?

MordredSJT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MordredSJT »

Trip wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:09 pm
Lashley wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:00 pm
used unlimited resources for spell slots and actions but doesn't seem to be working?
Most of the cheats like unlimited resources and god mode only work on main hero....at least on my end. They however reset if you reload I notice you need to redo the console options every load. I am not sure of that it how it is suppose to work but in general most of these are work in progress I assume.
Those work on the character that you have selected at the time that you run them. You can just go through each member of your party and click on the things that you want. Yes, that is a bother, but that's how it works. Also, if you turn god mode to on using the Settings Pointer option, it applies to your whole party.

Saroman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saroman »

Any way to add spell and make that spell consume actual spell slots instead of being an action?

Any fix for this yet?

hackbeater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hackbeater »

how to increase the rage charge?

Salem666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Salem666 »

This might have been posted already but i searched for the word "teleport" and couldnt find it.
Is there a command that lets you teleport to waypoint or cursor?

Jimmy982982
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jimmy982982 »

Can somebody please help me? i need to spawn Kerricks Netherstone but I can't find the ID? I lost the item and I'm not sure where i've accidentally sold it or what. I can't do the last part of the game without this item UID and I can't find the UID for the netherstone anywhere (quest item) please help?! :(

gamysh123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gamysh123 »

Is there a way to find the id of an item that i HAVE, i got and item and i need to know its id

Satur9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Satur9 »

dimentox wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:32 am
Satur9 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:23 am
I've been trying to figure out how to remove unwanted player "avatar" characters from the game when someone does drop-in multiplayer and then you're stuck with them forever. So far the best trail I've found is that when you're in the nautiloid at the beginning, any character dead before the transition to the beach is no longer taking up a party slot on the front-end, but I checked the "Saved Character Pointers" section and the dead character is still technically present in the party.

If we could instigate this behavior on other party members we could make them "dead" but not reviveable so they no longer take up a party slot. I don't currently have the expertise to solve this, but I'll keep looking into it.
GetMultiplayerCharacter(Character) might help and then do soemthing with it
Thanks, I'll take a look at that. I still have a bit to learn about using the tools.

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

Patch is out.

Jimmy982982
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jimmy982982 »

Advice on finding item IDs? Of even items in inventory also?