z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Scheimann »

Scheimann wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:33 am
for testing purposes i tried to use in dice roll cheats the option to bardic inspiration, but, those seems to be permanent... anyone know how can i remove it from my characters?
You can help me with that?
@
Zanzer wrote:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Leangle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Leangle »

Guys in the Multiplayer if i use Console on cheat table, my friends cannot enter in my game, they get disconected and get the message: "Connection failed: Mod`Gustav`and/or it`s dependencies don`t match the servers. This can be caused by corrupt files or some files have been changed"

i cannot use in multiplayer?

have a way to use it and don't get this error?

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

dancon wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:34 am
Is the table no longer supposed to automatically disable each option like before?
People got confused and said nothing worked.. so he changed it, (it may have got changed back)

richardlvup
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by richardlvup »

any way to make the add spell use spell slot instead of cantrip action? or one way to add it direct to the character spell book? iam trying do add moonbeam to my light cleric, but it act like a cantrip not a level 2 spell and dont consume spell slots.

MTGDesign
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MTGDesign »

Hello guys out there, long time lurker here :)

Would anyone be so nice to provide me with a step to step explanation of how to add passives or echantments to my wepaons (for example Lathlander's Light) and armor and how in hell I am supposed to increase my spellslots permanently (within reloading)?

Thank you in evindece for your support, please for the sake of us all keep up your great work.
Greetings
Nick

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

anyone know how to remove arcane ward feat? i tried adding removepassive but its not getting removed :/

WeisseSoldat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WeisseSoldat »

do passive item abilities (spider walk fe.) have the same uuid as normal abilities? And then I just can not find the resistance to blinding

Fatelord
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fatelord »

Is there a spell uuid list ? I browsed through the thread and found nothing.

Arkayy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arkayy »

Can anyone explain how to use Item Spawner?

Aysheen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aysheen »

Hi, can someone please tell me how to add skill proficiencies, permanently? (If it's possible)
I know there's an option to add them all, but it also adds all the backgrounds and some other stuff, while I just want to add two or three speciffic ones. I've managed to change one of the scripts to add them, but only temporarily. Thanks!

aquila59
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aquila59 »

Hi guys,

I have messed up my character with the all passives table by adding the ''BlockVerbalSpellcasting" feat which basically is a silent feat so I can't use spell anymore (I didn't know).

Is there a way to remove a specific feat so I can remove the silence ?
Last edited by aquila59 on Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

aquila59 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:55 pm
Hi guys,

I have messed up my character with the all passives table by adding the ''AntimagicSusceptibility" feat which basically is a silent feat so I can't use spell anymore (I didn't know).

Is there a way to remove a specific feat so I can remove the silence ?
just make AddPassive to RemovePassive and click the box again

panda1308
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by panda1308 »

StarkSint wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:11 pm

Well finally unpacked everything and started messing around.

Just a little OP
i unpacked the game successfully as well, can you share your edited weapon stats? i mean in the .txt file format

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

EvenLess wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:42 pm
I have added a LOT of items to the Item Spawner. Primarily Legendary and Very Rare, and some Rare and Uncommon. I have sorted and color-coded them.
I've updated my original post to be more readable, and added a fresh bg3_items_v2.txt CSV-file. This file contains something like 11800 items, with the localized in-game display name and description. The file also contains a lot of crap items, like benches and whatnot. The list is NOT complete, as I've found that nor all items are stored in the RootTemplates-files.

Mortiis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mortiis »

PapaPetro wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:44 pm
I've attached .txt files for the item Object UUIDs and Feats in case anyone needs them for reference.
I'm sure you've guys have figured it out by now but just copy/paste the UUIDs of item you want into the script:

Same goes for Feats scripts but with the feat string name values instead of the the UUIDs:

(though it's a little trickier since some Feats have extra features you have to account for so pay attention to the feat PassivesAdded & Selector attributes and how the various scripts address those in assembly)

Update:
Added Weapons.txt and Armor.txt
Thank's a lot for the lists. Could you please tell me which file I have to edit and how to remove "Unstowable" from weapon properties?

[Link]