z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BourbieSpeedrun
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by BourbieSpeedrun »

Is there any chance to change my allies into another ones?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nikorasu90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nikorasu90 »

is there a way to duplicate items? or see the item UUIDs in my inventory? i want to make another ring/cloak of protection

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

Is there a command for permanent sorcery points similar to ""AdditionalSuperiorityDie_Level_15"" for Martial Proficiency die's?

Also, has anyone spotted the code for Elemental Proficiency's (fire,acid,electric, etc)?

xarfm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xarfm »

Anyone found Gale's True Resurrection Scroll ID?

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

for testing purposes i tried to use in dice roll cheats the option to bardic inspiration, but, those seems to be permanent... anyone know how can i remove it from my characters?

eylirria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eylirria »

Is there something I am missing in terms of finding item UUIDs? Uniquely named items I think must be stored someplace else. For instance, "Everburning Blade", the commander's weapon from the nautiloid... not in weapons, and trying to search for a combination of names doesn't turn up anything. Is there a different file we should be unpacking and searching in for unique items?

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Is there a way to Edit Abilities for Companions or is it a future possibility?
Atm, I don't seem to be able to populate the areas correctly.
I open CE and Table then save to populate and load, but the stats aren't correct.
Some are 8 digits long and don't really fit as any kind of code.
Afaik, I'm using the correct table and game versions.
Thanks for any tips.

eylirria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eylirria »

eylirria wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:46 am
Is there something I am missing in terms of finding item UUIDs? Uniquely named items I think must be stored someplace else. For instance, "Everburning Blade", the commander's weapon from the nautiloid... not in weapons, and trying to search for a combination of names doesn't turn up anything. Is there a different file we should be unpacking and searching in for unique items?
I'm quoting myself to mention that I've managed to find out at least some of this stuff.

It's not on the shared.pak file, but rather on the gustav.pak file (yeah, the 9gb one). Some items like the Everburning Blade are listed under not so easily found names, such as "MAG_Fire_AlwaysDippedInFire_Greatsword" ... but it's there (660483f6-8eb3-45be-88a4-327f9d417026 -- if anyone wants the blade from the commander in the nautiloid ship)

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

Knoxxii wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:45 am
Unable to find Infernal Iron uuid. Anyone know it?
OBJ_infernalPlate (if you are using the merged item table )

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = "6242490e-42c9-49f0-bc3b-4e7ec11c0fe7"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdAddr = getAddress("cmdAddr")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08))
PrepareCall("CreateAtObject")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x48, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x58, 0)
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

fearlessengineer333 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:19 am
Is there a command for permanent sorcery points similar to ""AdditionalSuperiorityDie_Level_15"" for Martial Proficiency die's?

Also, has anyone spotted the code for Elemental Proficiency's (fire,acid,electric, etc)?
You can give yourself the passive "WildMagic_SorceryPoints" and it will restore your Sorcery Points on each cast.

Pschwaab
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pschwaab »

Hey everyone, I’m brand new to this, but have used cheat engine in the past for one game. Is there any way to change a character’s background with this? I found the add feat option that was posted and could add the background outlander, but all I got was the passive and the passive for the current background, acolyte, also stayed the same. It says acolyte in the character sheet under background as well. Is there any way to fully change the background of a custom character from one to another? And are there any repercussions to doing so? My friend picked the wrong background because my game crashed during CC and he had to make his character again, but we sped through it and made a mistake. Thanks!

bentran1995
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bentran1995 »

ummmmmm, has anyone found the passive ID or Boost ID for THE DEATHSTALKER MANTLE cloak - "shadow itself"? :"< I wanna try to add that passive to other items.
Other legendary items passive too if possible.

Thank you guys a lot.
Sorry for my English.

Aphadi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aphadi »

ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(SpellSlot,0,6) is needed when you hit level 12 for level VI spell slots to be unlimited if anyone had that issue

ShadowfeindX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShadowfeindX »

Is there a way to get the list of passives/abilities your character currently has? Lvl 10 Necromancer gets a passive called "Inured to Undeath" and I haven't been able to find it in the game passives and I can't find the necromancer tree at all in progression. Only abjuration and evocation

Nhire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nhire »

Hi.
I Specifically created an account here to ask for this, as it makes my playthrough terrible... And I've been trying to fix it myself for about 3h now.
Im using mods, specifically ones that add spells and cantrips from other books.
Most mods were not updated for the release, so I used the old ones, which worked, but all added spells have "not found" name.
Now the creator updated the mod, but because I'm a half high elf, I got a green flame blade racial cantrip, which causes the game to crash when I change old mod to new one. SO my question and request is: How do I either change my race, or change my cantrip to something else so I can make things work and finally be able to see the names of spells and their descriptions? (I legit see only dmg)