Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by ashuraman »

Does anyone know the code to summon the Tranquil Heart? It would be much appreciated

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

misspikachuu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by misspikachuu »

ashuraman wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:43 am
Does anyone know the code to summon the Tranquil Heart? It would be much appreciated
In the first post, towards the end u have the summon codes for almost everything. Check the posts/excel, for tranquil heart it is

Code: Select all

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/TranquilHeart/Relic_Consumable_TranquilHeart.Relic_Consumable_TranquilHeart_C

Snowbunny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Snowbunny »

Any list of console commands anywhere? Searching threads doesn't work on this forum so I can't easily search "console" in this thread specifically and there's nothing about known console commands in OP.

There's also no "help" command in the console itself to point in a direction.

Specifically looking for a way to force-kill self when bosses get stuck which is quite regular it seems.

Edit: Also God Mode no longer works on newest version, 383.678

HollowVlad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HollowVlad »

I would also say Summon is not working, because I am trying to summon bloodmoon essences, and enabling console, and copying the "Summon /game/ect" string into the console doesn't summon any bloodmoon essence at all, or am I doing it wrong?

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

Snowbunny wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:48 am
Any list of console commands anywhere? Searching threads doesn't work on this forum so I can't easily search "console" in this thread specifically and there's nothing about known console commands in OP.

There's also no "help" command in the console itself to point in a direction.

Specifically looking for a way to force-kill self when bosses get stuck which is quite regular it seems.

Edit: Also God Mode no longer works on newest version, 383.678
Really? ...
THERE is a command to kill yourself, its on the OP first post.
Also GOD still works perfect on the current version - so it's a problem on your side, maybe just re-activate the script to set the flag again coz probably your actor got reinitialized through a savegame or level load ...
HollowVlad wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:09 pm
I would also say Summon is not working, because I am trying to summon bloodmoon essences, and enabling console, and copying the "Summon /game/ect" string into the console doesn't summon any bloodmoon essence at all, or am I doing it wrong?
Yes you are doing something wrong.
READ the fcking last 10 PAGES - its full of >SUMMON NOT WOOOOOOORKING< and all of them did it wrong because most of you can't read instructions.
I finished the game today and I won't spend anymore time to help people get things work only because they can't read.

Read the last 10 pages and you will see the countless "help summon not working ... oh it does work now it was my fault"

Everything still works perfectly on current version 383.678

Bogdangullit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bogdangullit »

on page 19 there is a list of commands with tutorial on how to use posted by me
everything there works as I ve tested everything
If it doesen t work the problem is on you re side!

92throwaway
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 92throwaway »

Hey so im pretty new to this entire UE4SS thing. I think im missing something. I put the UE4SS in the root folder for Remnant2\Binaries\Win64.

The table itself throws me a lua error when i try to activate it. I think this might be the reason, what have i missed?

Error says:
<<Lua error in the script at line 1:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=......"]:6: attempt to call a string value (global 'code')>>

Edit: Fixed it, i accidentally ran the 32bit version of CE
Last edited by 92throwaway on Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tydrera
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tydrera »

Since the patch, when I'm in co-op with my friend, everything I add via the table goes to my friend instead, any way of fixing it?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

misspikachuu wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:13 am
ashuraman wrote:
In the first post, towards the end u have the summon codes for almost everything. Check the posts/excel, for tranquil heart it is

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Base/RelicTesting/TranquilHeart/Relic_Consumable_TranquilHeart.Relic_Consumable_TranquilHeart_C
Ah fair fair, I didn't see cfmen's second post just the other one that didn't have relics. Thanks
tydrera wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:18 pm
Since the patch, when I'm in co-op with my friend, everything I add via the table goes to my friend instead, any way of fixing it?
Is your friend the host of the game? I think that might be the reason why. Try hosting a game yourself and then have your friend join instead of you joining their game.

tydrera
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tydrera »

ashuraman wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:22 pm
misspikachuu wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:13 am
ashuraman wrote:

Ah fair fair, I didn't see cfmen's second post just the other one that didn't have relics. Thanks
tydrera wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:18 pm
Is your friend the host of the game? I think that might be the reason why. Try hosting a game yourself and then have your friend join instead of you joining their game.
I'm the host now, as I was before the patch too

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

How about you stop talking about MP? The table is intended for the single-player experience T_T...

venomtech
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by venomtech »

are we able to summon traits?
I was trying to use:

Summon Trait_Glutton_Stats_C

but didn't seem to work.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

venomtech wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:13 pm
I was trying to use:

but didn't seem to work.
No because traits aren't an item that you can spawn in the world, they function differently and so far no one has been able to figure out how to add them. Yet.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

ashuraman wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:32 pm
venomtech wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:13 pm
I was trying to use:

but didn't seem to work.
No because traits aren't an item that you can spawn in the world, they function differently and so far no one has been able to figure out how to add them. Yet.
I swear, pretty soon someone is gonna give Sunbeam, unREAL, and cfemen each a stroke!

roguewoa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by roguewoa »

why? they aren't forced to read the forums. they choose to do so. granted there will always be people who never read the whole thread and ask the same questions, but it's not their responsibility to answer everyone. they aren't forum mods.