z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Csimbi »

Tiffany wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:40 am
You seem to have made the mistake of assuming I was asking about Zanzer's table. I'm not sure how since I actually quoted EvenLess talking about the PowerShell script. But if you see my post I was asking about a PowerShell script EvenLess made for generating the item spawner codes. Which is why I'm making comparisons between what it generated and Zanzer's code.
Indeed, sorry!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

How to build conditions
Again, based on what I observed so far.
As such, incomplete and might be wrong.
Boosts, feats, passives, etc. you can check for and apply are here.

Format:

Code: Select all

[<qualifier>:]IF(<condition>):<code>
<qualifier> identifies the scope of the condition check
  'AI_ONLY'
  'AI_IGNORE'
  'AOE'       typically used for spells and auras
  'CAST'      typically used for spells and auras
  'GROUND'    interact with the surface
  'TARGET'    typically used for spells and auras
<condition> one or more conditions to evaluate from left to right, and use:
  '(' and ')' to group conditions
  'not' for logical negation
  'and' for logical and operation
  'or'  for logical or operation
<code> is executed when the condition evaluates to TRUE
IF examples:

IF((HasDamageEffectFlag(DamageFlags.Hit) or HasDamageEffectFlag(DamageFlags.Critical)) and Tagged('UNDEAD',context.Source)):DealDamage(SWAP,1d6,Radiant,Magical);IF((HasDamageEffectFlag(DamageFlags.Hit) or HasDamageEffectFlag(DamageFlags.Critical)) and Tagged('BEAST',context.Source)):DealDamage(1d6,Radiant,Magical)
IF(context.HasContextFlag(StatsFunctorContext.OnAttack) and IsAttack()):RemoveStatus(SELF,SCE_TIEFLINGFOLLOWUP_BARDIC_INSPIRATION)
IF(context.HasContextFlag(StatsFunctorContext.OnAbilityCheck)):RemoveStatus(SCE_TIEFLINGFOLLOWUP_BARDIC_INSPIRATION)
IF(HasHPPercentageLessThan(25,context.Source)):CharacterUnarmedDamage(1d4, Fire)
IF(HasStatus('UND_HARDWORK_TARGET', context.Target) and not (IsMiss() or IsCriticalMiss())):DealDamage(1d4, Piercing,Magical)
IF(HasStatus(DOWNED)):Advantage(AttackRoll)
IF(IsAttack() or IsSpell()):DamageBonus(2d6+8)
IF(IsSpell()):Advantage(AttackRoll)
IF(not HasStatus('UND_HARDWORK_TARGET', context.Target) and not (IsMiss() or IsCriticalMiss())):ApplyStatus(UND_HARDWORK_TARGET,100, 3)
IF(not SavingThrow(Ability.Constitution, 15)):ApplyStatus(PARALYZED,100,1)
IF(not SavingThrow(Ability.Strength, SourceSpellDC(),AdvantageOnRestrained(),DisadvantageOnRestrained())):ApplyStatus(ENSNARING_STRIKE,100,10)
IF(SpellPowerLevelEqualTo(2)):ApplyStatus(LOW_ANCIENTLAIR_CURSE_DAMAGE_SPELLLEVEL2,100,1);IF(SpellPowerLevelEqualTo(3)):ApplyStatus(LOW_ANCIENTLAIR_CURSE_DAMAGE_SPELLLEVEL3,100,1);IF(SpellPowerLevelEqualTo(4)):ApplyStatus(LOW_ANCIENTLAIR_CURSE_DAMAGE_SPELLLEVEL4,100,1);IF(SpellPowerLevelEqualTo(5)):ApplyStatus(LOW_ANCIENTLAIR_CURSE_DAMAGE_SPELLLEVEL5,100,1);IF(SpellPowerLevelEqualTo(6)):ApplyStatus(LOW_ANCIENTLAIR_CURSE_DAMAGE_SPELLLEVEL6,100,1)
IF(SpellTypeIs(SpellType.Throw)):RollBonus(Attack, 1)
IF(StatusId('ASTARION_WEAK')):RemoveStatus(ASTARION_WEAK)
IF(Tagged('BRANDED',context.Source)):ApplyStatus(BANE,100,2,,,,not SavingThrow(Ability.Charisma,11))
IF((TargetHasAdvantage() or HasAllyWithinRange('SG_Incapacitated',1.5,nil,nil,context.Source,context.Target)) and not TargetHasDisadvantage()):UseSpell(SWAP,Target_SneakAttack,true,true,true)
IF( not ((TargetHasAdvantage() or HasAllyWithinRange('SG_Incapacitated',1.5,nil,nil,context.Source,context.Target)) and not TargetHasDisadvantage())):UseSpell(SWAP,Target_Riposte,true,true,true)
AOE:IF(not SavingThrow(Ability.Dexterity, 13)):DealDamage(1d6, Lightning,Magical)
AI_ONLY:IF(not HasStatus('UND_NERE_SHIELDOFSCREAMS')):ApplyStatus(AI_HELPER_BUFF,100,1)
AI_ONLY:IF(not HasStatus('DIPPED_FIRE',GetActiveWeapon())):ApplyStatus(SELF,AI_HELPER_DIPWEAPON_POISON_SIMPLE,100,4)
AI_IGNORE:AOE:IF(Item()):ApplyStatus(BURNING,100,1)
AI_IGNORE:IF(WieldingWeapon('Dippable') and not WieldingWeapon('Torch')):ApplyEquipmentStatus(MainHand,POISON_SIMPLE_DIPPED,100,10)
AI_IGNORE:IF(WieldingWeapon('Dippable',true) and not WieldingWeapon('Torch',true)):ApplyEquipmentStatus(OffHand,POISON_SIMPLE_DIPPED,100,10)
AI_IGNORE:TARGET:AOE:IF(not SavingThrow(Ability.Dexterity, SourceSpellDC())):DealDamage(5d6, Cold,Magical);AI_ONLY:TARGET:AOE:IF(not SavingThrow(Ability.Dexterity, SourceSpellDC())):DealDamage(2d6, Cold,Magical)
GROUND:IF(HasStatus('BURNING',context.Source)):SurfaceChange(Ignite)
GROUND:IF(StatusHasStatusGroup(context.StatusId, 'SG_Prone') and not StatusId('HIDEOUS_LAUGHTER')):CreateExplosion(Projectile_MAG_HaHaHat_explosion)
TARGET:IF(Ally()):ApplyStatus(PROJECTED_WARD)
TARGET:IF(Character()):ApplyStatus(KNOCKED_DOWN)
TARGET:IF(not HasAnyStatus({'SG_Unconscious','SG_Incapacitated','SG_Blinded'},{},{},context.Source) and not Ally() and HasStatus('SG_Invisible')):ApplyStatus(SEE_INVISIBILITY_SEEN)
TARGET:IF(Enemy()):DealDamage(3d8+6,Slashing)
condition examples:

AttackedWithPassiveSourceWeapon() and (HasStatus('SLEEPING') or HasStatus('SLEEP') or HasStatus('KNOCKED_OUT'))
AttackedWithPassiveSourceWeapon() and (TargetSizeEqualOrSmaller(Size.Small) or Tagged('PLANT',context.Target) or Tagged('MYCONID',context.Target) )
AttackedWithPassiveSourceWeapon() and not IsMiss() and not IsCriticalMiss() and Character() and Enemy() and (IsCritical() or IsKillingBlow())
HasActionResource('ReactionActionPoint', 1, 0, false) and Enemy() and not DistanceToTargetGreaterThan(2.0) and Combat() and not WieldingWeapon('Ammunition', false, false) and HasLastAttackTriggered()
SpellId('Target_Bless') or SpellId('Target_Bless_2') or SpellId('Target_UND_Bless_StaffBlessMystra')
StatusId('BLINDING_SMITE_BLINDED') or StatusId('BRANDING_SMITE') or StatusId('SEARING_SMITE') or StatusId('FRIGHTENED') or StatusId('BANISHING_SMITE')
Last edited by Csimbi on Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Odin46
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Odin46 »

If it is possible to add the ability or potion "animal speaking", if so, how to do it at all?

dirian94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dirian94 »

Great table! Not had many/any issues using it :D

Any way I can edit it to add spells to a class rather than to the common list?

dirian94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dirian94 »

Odin46 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:31 am
If it is possible to add the ability or potion "animal speaking", if so, how to do it at all?
Open the table, go to permanent cheats, dialogue tags, then click pet pal. Lets you speak with animals any time.

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

Hexagroudon wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:15 am
bluehinter wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:13 am
just a warning that the "add 1000 gold" cheat occasionally crashes the game.
So far, it's only done it for me when I've hit it twice or more in a row.
I second this. I also tried manually editing gold values, but it was not completely a success as there are piles of gold and multiple characters with gold.
I just limit it to 50000 gold, the 90000 crashes it but I can make multiple clicks so ok for me

nameless420
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nameless420 »

SlipperyEel wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:37 pm
nameless420 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:35 pm
Is there a script that removes the need to rest (long or short rest) or otherwise triggers the rest without actually having to go through with it?
Expand the "On Demand Cheats" section.
I saw that, but for some reason it doesn't work for me. Does it require quicksaving and quickloading to work without actually going to rest? Cause whenever I press the rest characters (or rest party, whatever it's called), I don't get the (once per longrest) spells/actions nor do I get any visible confirmation that something has happened. Sorry if I'm being annoying, I just haven't gotten it to work...

Extricated
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Extricated »

LGCaerwyn wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:38 am
anyone have got the 5 Digital Deluxe in-game items uuid?
i'll really appreciate.
Mask of the Shapeshifter
Cape of the Red Prince
Lute of the Merryweather Bard
Bicorne of the Sea Beast
Needle of the Outlaw Rogue
Don't bother asking; I've been asking for the Twitch items since launch day and comments just get buried

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

nameless420 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:01 pm
I saw that, but for some reason it doesn't work for me. Does it require quicksaving and quickloading to work without actually going to rest? Cause whenever I press the rest characters (or rest party, whatever it's called), I don't get the (once per longrest) spells/actions nor do I get any visible confirmation that something has happened. Sorry if I'm being annoying, I just haven't gotten it to work...
No you dont need to save. Also pick restore party (for some reason that resets my spell slots). are you using 7.5 cheat engine? and the latest table. The latest table there should be an red X mark if you activated the cheat

nameless420
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nameless420 »

weird032 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:07 pm
nameless420 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:01 pm
No you dont need to save. Also pick restore party (for some reason that resets my spell slots). are you using 7.5 cheat engine? and the latest table. The latest table there should be an red X mark if you activated the cheat
About to try it. Will update whether it works with the newest table. Also yes I'm on 7.5.

EDIT: Just did a test on a new character. Restore Party seems to do the job, as of 6th of August. I don't have a clue what rest party does then lol. Thanks for the help.
Last edited by nameless420 on Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brtnik3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by brtnik3 »

Hello, just question

Latest CHE (7.51), latest BG3 build (steam).

There are really weird behavior with items in inventory. 'Last item moved' shows me incorrect quantity number. IE I have 23 potions on main char, table shows me 22.
Every time when I switch from one char to another one (F1, F2 etc), 'Character' and 'Abilities' tables got weird (random values).
btw: why doubled character and abilties both tables looks like exact same table.

Anyone have same problems?

dfdfdfs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dfdfdfs »

Anyone knows how to add proficiency to all weapons?

pedogra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pedogra »

Spoiler
here the outfit, i cant seem to find it

Mortiis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mortiis »

Would anyone be so kind and give the ID of Everburn Blade?

LGCaerwyn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LGCaerwyn »

Extricated wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:06 pm
LGCaerwyn wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:38 am
anyone have got the 5 Digital Deluxe in-game items uuid?
i'll really appreciate.
Mask of the Shapeshifter
Cape of the Red Prince
Lute of the Merryweather Bard
Bicorne of the Sea Beast
Needle of the Outlaw Rogue
Don't bother asking; I've been asking for the Twitch items since launch day and comments just get buried
i search all non-binary files of this shared.pak, not find these items.
even using the shapeshifter uuid "5d66776d-0650-4512-b300-b2ac38e2be3a", nothing matched in the shared.pak files.
so maybe it need us to export all files then merge the items uuid, also match them by the localization.