Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SortaLewd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by SortaLewd »

kenster wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:43 am
Can anyone give an example on how to summon mutators? I tried my best on making the correct text to spawn in but it won't work
Here's a few ex:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Gems/Ranged/MetaGems/Bandit/MetaGem_Bandit.MetaGem_Bandit_C

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Gems/Ranged/MetaGems/Bulletweaver/MetaGem_Bulletweaver.MetaGem_Bulletweaver_C

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Gems/Ranged/MetaGems/Extender/MetaGem_Extender.MetaGem_Extender_C

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Gems/Ranged/MetaGems/GhostShell/MetaGem_GhostShell.MetaGem_GhostShell_C

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Gems/Ranged/MetaGems/Refunder/MetaGem_Refunder.MetaGem_Refunder_C

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Gems/Ranged/MetaGems/TwistingWounds/MetaGem_TwistingWounds.MetaGem_TwistingWounds_C

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by SortaLewd on Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

SortaLewd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SortaLewd »

Midboy.s2 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:52 am
kevin_tolitz wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:40 am
hjho9510 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:29 pm
I have a question
When I make a +255 weapon, I upgrade the weapon by +1, find the stat, upgrade it to +3, find the stat...
By working on each one, the weapon made +255.
But armor cannot be upgraded.
How can I get +255 armor?
If possible, can you make a cheat table? or, as a request, it would be nice if you could at least explain how to make +255 armor.
I just used the table by anon9
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25274

Attach to process
Check Anon-9 scripts
Check highlight equipped weapon/armor finder
slap on the armor you want to +255
the item level which should be 0 change it to 255
go back to game hover over the armor and the defence value should be of a different color than normal
take it off
put it on again
should have a +255 armor
Does this Works for reseting weapons to 0 ??
It does, I was messing with it earlier trying to see if setting amulet/ring levels higher had any effect on the stat boosts they give you(it doesn't) and I ended up accidentally raising the level of weapons too, so I tried lowering weapon levels and it worked.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

Grumblez wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:14 am
you need to make sure you turn everything on in the character menu, not the game itself.
you need to check the "patch summon" and the "cheat manager" then you will be able to use the summon script. (from the console(~) or (f1)

the problem is, only a handful of summons seems to work (for me atleast)

the "give resources" check box does not use the summon script it simply calls the item to you.. the problem is, you need to be on the map the item you want spawns to use that. (unless it's basic materials, like scrap)

but if you want a specific item.. for example.. rerouting cable ring (Ring_ReroutingCable_C|1).. then you need to be on nerud, and it a dungeon it drops.. ie: putrid, then and only then will the script work

all the "give resource" script does is pull the item from the map, and give it to you, directly into your bags.

what cfemen's new script does (or is supposed to) is ignore the "have to be in the map" mechanic, and simply summon the item to you from anywhere.
which why I desperately want to get it working :( cause I have rerolled yaesha close to 20 times now, and no "Cathedral of Omens" has spawned (where ring of omens is found).. it's.. infuriating. :(
I don't know what you doing wrong really... as soon you have a valid item path you can summon anything on any map.

I've started a new game and used
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Trinkets/Rings/RingOfOmens/Ring_RingOfOmens.Ring_RingOfOmens_C
and
Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Trinkets/Rings/ReroutingCable/Ring_ReroutingCable.Ring_ReroutingCable_C

Edit:
Can you confirm you are using the Summon command exactly like I've posted?
Last edited by unREAL on Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

kenster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kenster »

SortaLewd wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:53 am
kenster wrote:
Can anyone give an example on how to summon mutators? I tried my best on making the correct text to spawn in but it won't work
Here's a few ex:
Spoiler

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Gems/Ranged/MetaGems/Bandit/MetaGem_Bandit.MetaGem_Bandit_C

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Gems/Ranged/MetaGems/Bulletweaver/MetaGem_Bulletweaver.MetaGem_Bulletweaver_C

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Gems/Ranged/MetaGems/Extender/MetaGem_Extender.MetaGem_Extender_C

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Gems/Ranged/MetaGems/GhostShell/MetaGem_GhostShell.MetaGem_GhostShell_C

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Gems/Ranged/MetaGems/Refunder/MetaGem_Refunder.MetaGem_Refunder_C

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Gems/Ranged/MetaGems/TwistingWounds/MetaGem_TwistingWounds.MetaGem_TwistingWounds_C
Thank you so much, I guess my problem was that I added MetaGems instead of MetaGem...

SortaLewd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SortaLewd »

kenster wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:58 am
SortaLewd wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:53 am
kenster wrote:
Here's a few ex:
Spoiler

Thank you so much, I guess my problem was that I added MetaGems instead of MetaGem...
Np, for [type]_itemname, in FModel it tells you what you should fill in in the packages tab. That's how I figure out what should be there. Using Bandit mutator as an ex. in FModel package tab it says MetaGem_Bandit.uasset and I just changed the format to use the summon command MetaGem_Bandit.MetaGem_Bandit_C etc

SortaLewd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SortaLewd »

Does anyone know the command for Ford's Scattergun? I haven't seen anything for it in Fmodel

EDIT: Nvm, it's

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Weapons/LongGuns/Standard/Shotgun/Weapon_Shotgun.Weapon_Shotgun_C
Last edited by SortaLewd on Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

kevin_tolitz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kevin_tolitz »

Midboy.s2 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:52 am
kevin_tolitz wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:40 am
hjho9510 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:29 pm
I have a question
When I make a +255 weapon, I upgrade the weapon by +1, find the stat, upgrade it to +3, find the stat...
By working on each one, the weapon made +255.
But armor cannot be upgraded.
How can I get +255 armor?
If possible, can you make a cheat table? or, as a request, it would be nice if you could at least explain how to make +255 armor.
I just used the table by anon9
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25274

Attach to process
Check Anon-9 scripts
Check highlight equipped weapon/armor finder
slap on the armor you want to +255
the item level which should be 0 change it to 255
go back to game hover over the armor and the defence value should be of a different color than normal
take it off
put it on again
should have a +255 armor
Does this Works for reseting weapons to 0 ??
Yep,

Side note if you plan to lower difficulty, lower the bonus on all items in that category, ie. Long Rifles, lower all weapons of that category to 0. If you lower 2 categories to 0 and maybe you only use long gun or melee weapons or small arms at +20. Your power level should drop, resulting in lower difficulty. But areas you have already visited while kitted out in +20s +100s or whatever overall power level+1 will retain that difficulty regardless of you visit other areas.

Midboy.s2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Midboy.s2 »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:44 am
Uploaded a table ( Remnant2-Win64-Shipping_UE4SS.CT ) that should work with Mods that are UE4SS based, so use this table if your game is modded.
Please try to use some common sense if you are using tables, IF your game is modded you should delete them first before you start to post "not working" or "please update".

//

Well, no more updates from me for the table coz the game does not hook me :mellow:
But I can provide some additional infos for anyone who cares and want to experiment around.

If you execute this AA script:

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aobAllowCheats,$process,48 8B 42 20 33 C9 48 85 C0 0F 95 C1 48 03 C8 48 89 4A 20 41 C6 00 00) // should be unique
registersymbol(aobAllowCheats)

aobAllowCheats+16:
  db 01

[DISABLE]
You can use the DebugGiveMaterials command ( Patch Exec Flag needs also to be active )
It will add all materials but also all Quest Items, you can probably get rid of the quest items if you re-roll your campaign, but yeah use with caution...
how to add a AA script to the table (click to show instruction)
Open the Memory View ( or CTRL+M )
Tools -> Auto Assemble ( or CTRL+A )
Paste in all the code
File -> Assign to current cheat table
If you execute the RequestShowGlobalCheatDialog command you will see a cheat menu:

No this menu is NOT working, coz the menu is just executing console commands from the Remnant Cheat Manager, but almost all commands there ( like GiveItem ) were rendered useless from the Fuckers.
But you can use it to get the names of Amulets and Rings and so on.

I could restore the GiveItem command ( coz I analyzed how DebugGiveMaterials does create items ) but its not worth the effort and would take me an insane amount of time ...

TLDR;
If you are using Mods and you have problems with the table download my Remnant2-Win64-Shipping_UE4SS.CT table.
Ofc I can't guarantee everything works as intended if your game is modded!
I tried :
SetArchetype Archetype_Challenger_UI ArchetypeLevel GearLevel 0

Any Other Way to reset Aarchetype level ??

Salem666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Salem666 »

Is there a list of all the crafting items to make mods and weapons?
Or is there already a way to add everything to the inventory?

caraifaudes9565
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by caraifaudes9565 »

Thanks for all the great work!

Almost all the summon commands provided in this thread work for me, but some don't, like the ring of omen (Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Trinkets/Rings/RingOfOmens/Ring_RingOfOmens.Ring_RingOfOmens_C).

I am wondering if it could be an issue with the items from the special editions of the game ? I have the basic edition only.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

caraifaudes9565 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:13 am
Thanks for all the great work!

Almost all the summon commands provided in this thread work for me, but some don't, like the ring of omen (Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Trinkets/Rings/RingOfOmens/Ring_RingOfOmens.Ring_RingOfOmens_C).

I am wondering if it could be an issue with the items from the special editions of the game ? I have the basic edition only.
It may be very possible that the basic edition is missing the assets yes.
Grumblez wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:14 am
~
Do you have the basic edition? If yes you probably have the same issue as caraifaudes9565.

mushibugyo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mushibugyo »

Hey All

Back again, I am having great success spawning items, all is working well. I am still trying to figure out how to spawn the Fae armor. I know that as per this thread that you must be present on the "map" to spawn such items, however, does not using the "full" path override this requirement? I am also checking out the .pak file (first time attempting such a thing) and don't believe I am doing so correctly. This is what I find for "Fae Armor":

Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Materials/Fae_Heavy_Armor_Chest01.uasset
	Line   1257: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Materials/Fae_Heavy_Armor_Gloves.uasset
	Line   1258: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Materials/Fae_Heavy_Armor_Lower_Body.uasset
	Line   1259: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Materials/Fae_Heavy_Armor_Chest02_Rim.uasset
	Line   1260: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Materials/Fae_Heavy_Armor_Chest02_2Sided.uasset
	Line   1261: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Materials/Fae_Heavy_Armor_Chest02.uasset
	Line   1262: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Materials/Fae_Heavy_Armor_BodyCloth_Rim.uasset
	Line   1263: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Materials/Fae_Heavy_Armor_Gloves_Rim.uasset
	Line   1264: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Materials/Fae_Heavy_Armor_Head_2Sided.uasset
	Line   1265: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Materials/M_Player_Armor_Fae_Hand_Filler0.uasset
	Line   1266: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Materials/Fae_Heavy_Armor_BodyCloth.uasset
	Line   1267: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Materials/M_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Master.uasset
	Line   1268: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Materials/Fae_Heavy_Armor_Head_Rim.uasset
	Line   1269: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Materials/Fae_Heavy_Armor_Lower_Body_Rim.uasset
	Line   1270: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Materials/Fae_Heavy_Armor_Chest01_Rim.uasset
	Line   1271: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Materials/Fae_Heavy_Armor_Head.uasset
	Line   1272: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_BodyCloth_Mask.uasset
	Line   1273: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Chest02_Norm.uasset
	Line   1274: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Head_Mask.uasset
	Line   1275: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Chest02_Combo.uasset
	Line   1276: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Lower_Body_Mask.uasset
	Line   1277: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Chest01_Mask.uasset
	Line   1278: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Gloves_Diff.uasset
	Line   1279: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Head_Norm.uasset
	Line   1280: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Chest02_Mask.uasset
	Line   1281: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Chest02_Diff.uasset
	Line   1282: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_BodyCloth_Diff.uasset
	Line   1283: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Chest01_Diff.uasset
	Line   1284: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Lower_Body_Diff.uasset
	Line   1285: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Gloves_Mask.uasset
	Line   1286: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Head_Combo.uasset
	Line   1287: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Lower_Body_Combo.uasset
	Line   1288: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Lower_Body_Norm.uasset
	Line   1289: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Chest01_Norm.uasset
	Line   1290: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_BodyCloth_Norm.uasset
	Line   1291: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_BodyCloth_Combo.uasset
	Line   1292: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Head_Diff.uasset
	Line   1293: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Chest01_Combo.uasset
	Line   1294: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Gloves_Combo.uasset
	Line   1295: Remnant2/Content/Characters/Player/PlayerGear/Male/FaeHeavy/Textures/T_Fae_Heavy_Armor_Gloves_Norm.uasset
This is the terrible attempt at summoning said item:
Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Armor/Armor_Head_Fae.Armor_Head_Fae_C

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers
M

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

mushibugyo wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:15 pm
Hey All

Back again, I am having great success spawning items, all is working well. I am still trying to figure out how to spawn the Fae armor. I know that as per this thread that you must be present on the "map" to spawn such items, however, does not using the "full" path override this requirement? I am also checking out the .pak file (first time attempting such a thing) and don't believe I am doing so correctly. This is what I find for "Fae Armor":

Cheers
M
Yes if you have the right path then it does not require to be on the right map.
Your path is wrong, this will work:
Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Armor/FaeRoyal/Armor_Head_FaeRoyalGuard.Armor_Head_FaeRoyalGuard_C

To All:
You can also spawn NPCs
Summon /Game/World_City/Quests/Quest_Story_Intro/Character_NPC_CompanionCass.Character_NPC_CompanionCass_C
Summon /Game/World_City/Quests/Quest_Story_Intro/Character_NPC_CompanionBo.Character_NPC_CompanionBo_C
Summon /Game/World_City/Quests/Quest_Story_Intro/Character_NPC_CompanionClementine.Character_NPC_CompanionClementine_C

They will follow & fight with you - or revive you :mrgreen:

nevercatdogaruff
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nevercatdogaruff »

Can't get Provisioner Ring to work - does this not work on HC items?

mushibugyo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mushibugyo »

unREAL wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:24 pm
mushibugyo wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:15 pm
Hey All

Cheers
M
Yes if you have the right path then it does not require to be on the right map.
Your path is wrong, this will work:
Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Armor/FaeRoyal/Armor_Head_FaeRoyalGuard.Armor_Head_FaeRoyalGuard_C

To All:
You can also spawn NPCs
Summon /Game/World_City/Quests/Quest_Story_Intro/Character_NPC_CompanionCass.Character_NPC_CompanionCass_C
Summon /Game/World_City/Quests/Quest_Story_Intro/Character_NPC_CompanionBo.Character_NPC_CompanionBo_C
Summon /Game/World_City/Quests/Quest_Story_Intro/Character_NPC_CompanionClementine.Character_NPC_CompanionClementine_C

They will follow & fight with you - or revive you :mrgreen:
Many thanks @unREAL! In order for me to git gud and figure this out by myself, where exactly are you looking to get the path above in the .pak file? Hmm maybe I am looking at the wrong file. :(

Thanks again!!