Football Manager 2023 (23.5.0) [EPIC/PC GAMEPASS/STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Football Manager 2023 (23.5.0) [EPIC/PC GAMEPASS/STEAM]

Post by tdg6661 »

Z3dkx wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:38 pm
Hello friends, some beginner doubts.
Inside Person/Presets/Manager/
What would Become Unsackable be? What happens when activating?
This option will keep you from being fired even if your team fails to meet expectations and loses a lot of games, or if your team is relegated (however you will still be fired if your team is relegated to an unplayable league).
Z3dkx wrote:
Another doubt, inside Person/Presets/Non-Player >
When you Generate a Fitness Coach, will it be a very good one or will it be a normal Fitness Coach and you have to improve it by changing attributes with the table?
It will generate an excellent coach with high attributes, but not the CA, thus you must to improve it manually.
Z3dkx wrote:
Another doubt, what is the easiest way to use the table so that a player never leaves your team? What do I need to change, add to the table?
Set Retiring After Spell At Current Club (Person -> Details) to true, the player won't leave the club until he retires, even if any bid comes in. He will always reject the contract offer.

Also, you can use it with Extend Contract Length by 50 Years or a Lifetime Contract on Person -> Presets -> General so you don't have to renew his contract regularly.
Z3dkx wrote:
Another doubt. How do I buy any player using the table? Ignoring criteria that prevents you from buying the player. Do you have any options?
Thanks again for the help.
Use All Players Interested (Person -> Presets -> Manager) + Player Always Agree on Negotiation Terms (Global Presets).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Z3dkx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Z3dkx »

Nice friend. Very good. Thanks again !!!!!!!!

Kaniaczek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kaniaczek »

how to off manager presets like all players interested?

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Kaniaczek wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:32 pm
how to off manager presets like all players interested?
Open the script (press Enter), change true to false. Then activate once again.

Z3dkx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Z3dkx »

Hi friend
In-game, in Trainer Team, I have: 0/2 Analyst
In Recruitment team, I have: 0/4 Scout, 0/1 Chief Scout, 0/2 Data Analyst.
But in the table, in Person/Non-player, there is no Scout?
Cycle on Generate a Performance Analyst or Generate a Recruitment Analyst, and nothing happens either. Spaces are not filled.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Z3dkx wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:20 am
Hi friend
In-game, in Trainer Team, I have: 0/2 Analyst
In Recruitment team, I have: 0/4 Scout, 0/1 Chief Scout, 0/2 Data Analyst.
But in the table, in Person/Non-player, there is no Scout?
Cycle on Generate a Performance Analyst or Generate a Recruitment Analyst, and nothing happens either. Spaces are not filled.
That's because that person is not contracted as an analyst at your club. This script only makes a staff member a good analyst, not to contract him; you need to contract him to get him in your club.

Mangrub
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mangrub »

Hi, really appreciate it for making the table! Quick question: is it possible to edit individual player career milestone/biography section that displays the awards earned by that player? I encountered this annoying bug where some of my player’s competition milestones (winning premier league, la Liga or ucl) don’t show up in their career milestone tab and thus not registered in the dynamic career biography section. Does this table allow for the editing of that?

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Mangrub wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:17 am
Hi, really appreciate it for making the table! Quick question: is it possible to edit individual player career milestone/biography section that displays the awards earned by that player? I encountered this annoying bug where some of my player’s competition milestones (winning premier league, la Liga or ucl) don’t show up in their career milestone tab and thus not registered in the dynamic career biography section. Does this table allow for the editing of that?
Unfortunately, the table cannot be used to change a person's career history or achievements. You can do it manually using CE, but it will take a lot of research.

Z3dkx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Z3dkx »

Hi friend
In the table, under Presets (Global), it is marked "The Board always accepts your requests (Incl. Club Vision)"
But when I go to hire an Analyst, make a proposal, in Salary, it turns red and says "Exceeds maximum authorized by management"

gan.can
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gan.can »

hello mate, can i use the table for scoring match (match results)?

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Z3dkx wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:43 pm
Hi friend
In the table, under Presets (Global), it is marked "The Board always accepts your requests (Incl. Club Vision)"
But when I go to hire an Analyst, make a proposal, in Salary, it turns red and says "Exceeds maximum authorized by management"
The Board Always Accepts Your Requests (Incl. Club Vision) used to force the board to accept your request in the Board section (FM). Try to ask the board to increase the number of spaces available for analysts, and when it is accepted, go hire the staff.
gan.can wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:05 am
hello mate, can i use the table for scoring match (match results)?
In the earlier version, we could change the match score, but it only changed the display value, not the actual one.
So, in this version, I've removed that feature, and unfortunately, we can't change the match score.

Z3dkx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Z3dkx »

Thanks again, friend !!!
Is there any option to leave the stadium always full? Whether at home or away?
Another doubt about Legendary Players, I go to:
Person/Preset/Player/Legendary Players
And I choose, for example, Zinedine Zidane (19 years old) - FRA - 149/194 and what happens?
Because I go to Observation, I put his name and it's only as an unemployed coach, 50 years old.
Another doubt, I have a player in the position of Right Offensive Midfielder, but I put him as Inverted Winger -AP ... so he appears as Ineffective ... is there any option in the table that changes him to be competent, natural, in this new function ?
Last edited by Z3dkx on Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bahamutdace
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bahamutdace »

can i exempt my players from international callups?

gan.can
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gan.can »

tdg6661 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:10 am
In the earlier version, we could change the match score, but it only changed the display value, not the actual one.
So, in this version, I've removed that feature, and unfortunately, we can't change the match score.
thankyou!

btw i want ask for more. Can I remove this clauses (wage contribution agreement)?
At this time my former players has joined a new club and during negotiations we agreed to share salaries.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Z3dkx wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:17 am
Thanks again, friend !!!
Is there any option to leave the stadium always full? Whether at home or away?
Another doubt about Legendary Players, I go to:
Person/Preset/Player/Legendary Players
And I choose, for example, Zinedine Zidane (19 years old) - FRA - 149/194 and what happens?
Because I go to Observation, I put his name and it's only as an unemployed coach, 50 years old.
Hmm, I'm sorry, but this script is an attribute template based on Legend players while they're active. The main purpose is to overwrite the target's player data with the chosen preset, so it will have no effect on a staff.

For example, Zinedine Zidane (19 years old) - FRA - 149/194

This is Zidane's player data at the age of 19. Choose a player (I recommend age matching), then apply to him.
Z3dkx wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:17 am
Another doubt, I have a player in the position of Right Offensive Midfielder, but I put him as Inverted Winger -AP ... so he appears as Ineffective ... is there any option in the table that changes him to be competent, natural, in this new function ?
Go to Person -> Player Data -> Position.
Look for AMR, set value to 20. If you want him to be a Inverted Winger or Inside Forward, then set his Left Foot to 20.