Dragon Quest [Yuzu, Switch] +17 Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Dragon Quest [Yuzu, Switch] +17 Table

Post by DrummerIX »

I am reminiscing my youth and Dragon Quest was one of the first RPG games I beat as a kid. Good times.

This game is on the Switch and I thought I would try playing through some of the old series. Of course I wanted to cheat, so I came up with some code that helps tables work well for the Yuzu emulator. I borrowed some of FreeER's code for dealing with memory regions to speed up the searching for the right code to inject into. This makes it require the CE program and so I cannot make it a trainer in the app.

Anyway, since this is my first attempt at making something good for a Switch game, I thought I would release it here and you all can let me know if you have any issues.

I test this on latest version of Yuzu and EA Yuzu as of November 17, 2022. I believe this will work on most Yuzu versions though unless they change something drastically. This is for the Dragon Quest 1 game with no updates.

The best way to Activate Trainer is by pressing F1. Yuzu seems to be JIT compiling some of the game, so I check if I can activate what I need every so often and if not try again later. You have to view your status screen and get into 1 battle for most things to work well.

Please let me know of any issues.

EDIT 1:
I reworked some options to how I want to play the game and attempted to make things more stable. You still really need to view your status screen and get in a battle for things to work smoothly since Yuzu JIT compiles things.

EDIT 1.5:
I had an issue with Infinite MP that I fixed now.

EDIT 1.75:
I had issues with Damage Multiplier that I have fixed now.

EDIT 2.0:
I added an option for the Magic Keys. I believe that is all I'm going to add for now. This game is pretty short for a DQ game, but I think the next one starts getting longer. I think the only other option that might be good is the vault items, but it's not really needed. The table has worked well for me in my play through, but let me know of any issues you all find.

Options so far:

[*]Activate Trainer
[*]Save Current Trainer Values
[*]Load Current Trainer Values
[*]Change Slot Config Description
[*]Set Default Hero Damage Modifier Options
[*]God Mode
[*]Hero Damage Multiplier
[*]Hero Healing Multiplier
[*]Hero Party Cannot Die
[*]Infinite MP
[*]Enable EXP Multiplier
[*]EXP Multiplier
[*]Enable Gold Multiplier
[*]Gold Multiplier
[*]Infinite Medicinal Herb (Set Min Amt To 2)
[*]Infinite Magic Key (Set Min Amt To 2)
[*]Gold
[*]Medicinal Herb Quantity
[*]Magic Key Quantity

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dragon Quest (Yuzu).CT
EDIT 2.0 file (Magic Key Option)
(51.5 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
Dragon Quest (Yuzu).CT
EDIT 1.75 file (Reworked Some Options)
(49.44 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Dragon Quest (Yuzu).CT
Initial file
(42.22 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Dragon Quest [Yuzu, Switch] +17 Table

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 1:
I reworked some options to how I want to play the game and attempted to make things more stable. You still really need to view your status screen and get in a battle for things to work smoothly since Yuzu JIT compiles things.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 1.5:
I had an issue with Infinite MP that I fixed now.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 1.75:
I had issues with Damage Multiplier that I have fixed now.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 2.0:
I added an option for the Magic Keys. I believe that is all I'm going to add for now. This game is pretty short for a DQ game, but I think the next one starts getting longer. I think the only other option that might be good is the vault items, but it's not really needed. The table has worked well for me in my play through, but let me know of any issues you all find.

dethboy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dethboy »

Any chance this can be fixed? Doesn't seem to do anything with Yuzu 1501. Thanks very much.