BIOHAZARD 3: Last Escape (SourceNext)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
EyeOfTheMind86
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

BIOHAZARD 3: Last Escape (SourceNext)

Post by EyeOfTheMind86 »

Hey there folks, I saw that this game has no working tables for the current SourceNext version so I wanted to provide my contribution to the community by making one.
This table has been created while using the Classic Rebirth DLL and the Official 1.1.0 patch but should be compatible with the unpatched version of the game as well (Please test this if you can, it would be much appreciated).
The table was also created keeping into account potential mods that can be used. It is, in fact, also 100% compatible with the most updated version of Lord of Necropolis (1.1.3) and some scripts also work with the new Nemesis Scenario.
The table has been made from scratch and covers a variety of features, hopefully I can add something more, but if someone wants to help improving it, it would be much appreciated.

Current Features:

Code: Select all

1) Toggle God Mode (It sets Jill's HP to 999 and eliminates poison's status and tick damage from both poison and virus, I think I covered all possible forms of damage but you can eventually remove the poison status manually with the relevant flag below Jill's Max HP, this maybe necessary if using a mod. God Mode is also shared on the temporary allies, Michael for example will be full health when fighting nemesis and never dies).

2) Toggle Infinite Ammo and Ink Ribbons on use (when a gun is fired, or an ink ribbon is used, that specific item will be set to infinite).

3) Toggle First Aid Box Always Filled (The First Aid Box will always have 3 sprays in it).

4) Toggle Saves Always 0 (Saves will be set to 0 when saving while the script is active).

5) Toggle Infinite/Max Items when placed in the Item Box (Items will be set to infinite or to max when moved from the inventory to the item box).

6) Toggle Super Speed (Character's X and Z deltas are incremented, therefore walking/running faster).

7) Toggle One Hit Kill (Every enemy, boss included, will be a one shot).

8) Save Anywhere (clicking on the script, or using a hotkey, will open the save menu allowing to save anywhere without the need of ink ribbons. When reloaded, the character will start from the exact same spot where it was as the game saves current coordinates).

9) Go To Main Menu (Allows to instantly go back to the main menu).

10) Open Item Box Anywhere (Self explanatory, you can move items in/out the item box at will wherever you are).

11) Item Loot Modifier (Still a work in progress, but it allows to trigger multiple times the loot of the last item picked or change the item you want to pick from the ground, I will explain this a bit more later).

12) Toggle Scan Boss (This can be modified to scan all enemies instead, but it allows to see the current HP the enemy has by just aiming on it (auto aim must be set to on).

13) Toggle Instant Text (It allows to remove the pause between texts, every time you interact with something with a text or pick up an item, the text will appear instantly, speeding up reading and interactivity).

14) Toggle Mercenaries Timer - with multiplier (Allows to see the current mercenaries timer and also offers a multiplier to decide the amount of seconds to obtain from each zombie kill or by rescuing survivors).

15) Inventory Modifier (Currently it is possible to see the full inventory of both Jill and Carlos as well as editing the max number of slots from the default 8 to 10 (backpack), you can also add any item you want, those have been properly added into a drop down box (Lord Of Necropolis items are also included). The Inventory, also, currently supports a few slots of Jill's Item Box, I didn't add all as the item box is huge but feel free to help me by adding what is missing if you want. See later for more details.

16) Player/Game Data:
 -Player's Coordinates;
 - Current Camera Position (You can change camera position to make screenshots, for example);
 - Previous Camera Position (Just displays the last camera flag);
 - Current Room Flag (Displays the current room flag number, it can be changed and frozen to load a different room texture when 
   changing room but doesn't actually change the room, this hack still needs to be properly explored);
 - Previous Room Flag (Like Previous Camera Position);
 - Character Model (Shows the current model/costume used by the playable character, it can be changed to play with different 
   characters or costumes but requires going into a different room after selecting what you want, data are kept 
   when saving the game);
 - Number of times saved (Shows the current number of saved performed, it can be manually edited or forced to 0 with the 
   relevant script presented above);
 - Weapon/Ammo Modifier (This shows the current equipped weapon flag, if changed it forces a different ammo and damage 
   power while using the original weapon animation, it's glitchy but there are cool combinations like 
   using the Eagle pistol to shoot rockets, this value is bound to the weapon so you need to manually 
   revert it if you don't want to keep shooting rockets with a pistol);
 - Game Filter (Lord Of Necropolis thing, it just displays the flags of the current filter adopted: no filter or Gas);
 - Pad Data (Shows the flags bound to the button combination of the controller used, those flag trigger certain actions on the 
   character or the game, those can be explored to add more interesting hacks);
 - Game Speed (Frame Rate of the game, it can be changed manually but it just makes the entire game faster or slower. It can 
   also be used to freeze it and stop time);
 - St, Menu Flag, System, System Trigger (Those are all Debug elements I added, I used those to create the Save Anywhere script, 
   for example, and can be explored to find new interesting hacks. Post here if you find 
   something interesting to add to the cheat table, my favourite is the "Cinematic" flag 
   which allows the player to run around with a fixed camera, it's pretty cool to make 
   cinematic screenshots).
Regarding Inventory: I didn't add the Carlos Item Box as I don't think is necessary due to how short his section is, but if you want to add it to the cheat table then be my guest, so we can complete that section together. In regards of Jill, I hope I can find the time to finish the tedious task of completing the Jill's Item Box Slot List, but if you want to help then please be my guest again and help me, just as the Carlos one. The pattern is always the same, first the item slot, then the quantity and property flag, the next slot is +3 from the last flag, you can use the static pointers I found as reference and move from there.
Also, you can add any item in the inventory hence you can also skip big portions of the game, I did it, and, apart certain required sections, the game can be completed in minutes like this.

Regarding Toggle Infinite Items Hacks: There could be a glitch affecting the Ink Ribbon disappearing from the inventory when saving while the hack is on, it happened to me a few times so be aware. You can use the Inventory Editor to take ink ribbons again or use the save anywhere to completely remove the necessity of using ribbons.

Regarding Save Anywhere Hack: Don't save in the middle of triggered events (like right before or during Nicholai's helicopter fight), otherwise you can break your run. Be careful, and use it in the previous room, for example.

Regarding Speed Hack: The delta's are affected, therefore climbing up or down from a platform can bug your character inside a wall if you're too close to it. The character will cover more distance and be stuck. In my check, I discovered that only 2 are the places to avoid (hopefully there aren't many more), When climbing down the step in the fountain in the park, or when climbing up the small ladder in the office entrance where the gem is located. The fountain can be reverted by turning around and climbing down again, but the office one seems to get you stuck, just disable the cheat when interacting those sections and you're good to go. You can keep using the hack when changing rooms or climbing other wider sections.
Another note, the speed hack also affects cinematic sequences, so there can be situations where the character can run around in a loop, due to the speed, not being able to progress. Just disable it in those situations and you're good to go (the train is an example).

I hope this contribution is well received and I hope I posted it right, as this is my first table I post.

My other tables for the same game series:

RE1 (Mediakite): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25363&p=306082#p306082
RE2 (SourceNext): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27700
Dino Crisis (SourceNext): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27598

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
BIOHAZARD(R) 3 PC - SourceNext.CT
(96.37 KiB) Downloaded 755 times
Last edited by EyeOfTheMind86 on Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: BIOHAZARD 3: Last Escape (SourceNext)

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you

error77aa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: BIOHAZARD 3: Last Escape (SourceNext)

Post by error77aa »

The table was also created keeping into account potential mods that can be used. It is, in fact, also 100% compatible with the most updated version of Lord of Necropolis (1.1.3) and some scripts also work with the new Nemesis Scenario.
The table has been made from scratch and covers a variety of features, hopefully I can add something more, but if someone wants to help improving it, it would be much appreciated.
[Link]

[Link]