Tomb Raider - Anniversary ~ v1.0 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

Features:
- Player health (+ godmode)
- Health enemies (+ 1-hit kill)
- Infinite Ammo (+ no reload)
- Medipacks
- Oxygen
- Teleport & Coordinates (speed, free roam, save/restore coordinates)
- Change Lara's suit: change to any suit during gameplay
- Cheats (Extra options ingame)

- UPDATE 1 - v1.7
* updated to latest gui
* should now properly identity your game version
* free roam updated (see help)
* added: save/restore coordinates

Notes:
- visual values are stored in different locations, and therefore can/could not reflect actual values instantly.
(when the value is "hit", it will update/show appropriately)
- you can lock values, but preferably these should be unlocked prior/during sequence change...!
(restarting from main menu can even crash the game with - some - values locked: use [Ctrl+F12] to disable all cheats])

Readme is included/updated !

Before reporting any issues, reproduce the situation so that I have something to go on...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TR Anniversary_v1.7_Released.rar
pw = Fearless
(54.62 KiB) Downloaded 750 times
TR Anniversary_v1.5_Released.rar
pw: Fearless
(26.15 KiB) Downloaded 1525 times
Last edited by Paul44 on Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

paul44frf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tomb Raider - Anniversary ~ v1.0 (Steam)

Post by paul44frf »

* Comparing code TRL vs TRA: both games show great similarities in code. Besides some differences in offset, most cheats were taking from my TRL table with little changes to make...
ps: TRL vs TRU is quite different. I have not yet taken the time to compare TRA with TRU, but I'm guessing it will be just "as different" as it did with TRL...

* Labelling functions: see [ [Link] ]
This research is based on #Sunbeam's feedback: [ viewtopic.php?p=173385#p173385 ].
However, I did come across some obstacles, that - at this stage - makes this process "less" interesting:
1. You can export your "labelling" work (to a json file), but it does look like it is 'bound' to that particular game exe; and definitely that game version.
- renaming the same exe will no longer find them labels; although I'm guessing this is my lack of x32dbg knowledge, and how it saves info per game_exe basis... (similar to how it keeps them breakpoints for example)
- removing labels, and then importing the (json) database will not update the labels either
2. As stated earlier (see also json file), the db file is "game_exe" locked?! That would mean that game updates could dissolve your work in this area unfortunately... Since labels seem to be linked directly to their mem_address location, any updates in that area obviously will fail loading those labels. Also: the json file does not have a Module_base address; which could possible fail loading if your CPU loads the module/game in a different location altogether?! (if that is all possible ofc)
3. I have found no solution on how to export/convert to a pdb file (if even possible)
4. Label db: possible better approach: use unqiue AOBs (+ offsets) to link labels instead (with a "backup" aob just in case). And 2 saving routines: a) save as aob b) save as mem_addresss... (~ loading a 'aob' db could take some time to update; once done, save as mem_addr)

* Run speed: normally not my kind of stuff to research. But I always check trainers to see what they offer, and the one really working for me came from #Sunbeam's table (yep). Did some initial research myself - looking for some values to change - but was not getting anywhere (although I did find the right struct, as it showed later on). So, after some on/off's with his table, I quickly found a 'default/fixed' speed-parameter... Logically, this type of info usually is related to the player's coordinates; and actually found 2 pointers: one with a 'constant' updated param and a 2nd just being read (which is the one i'm using here)...

DarkSavage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkSavage »

What's the unzip password?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ 2 remarks:
1. you just confirmed that you are male
2. show your girlfriend (or mom) the download link, and ask her if she can "see" the password...

hitman4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hitman4 »

not working for me i just got the message [<no/incorrect Game process selected>]
what did i miss ?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ this could mean: 1. you are using a different exe version (let me know which vs you are using) 2. your exe is named differently (should be 'tra.exe' ~ either rename it as such, or edit 'Settings...') 3. other ?
ps: or you can just 'Open process' via CE's menu and select your game there...

Oraknah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oraknah »

Health... Not Working
Medipack... Not Working
Oxygen... Not Working
Change Lara's suit... Not Working
Cheats(Extras).... Not Working
Nice Table :D :D

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

Oraknah wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:07 am
Health... Not Working
Medipack... Not Working
Oxygen... Not Working
Change Lara's suit... Not Working
Cheats(Extras).... Not Working
Nice Table :D :D
Nice Troll.
Is your Brain working?

Coz if you wouldnt just troll you would write WHAT exactly is not working.
e.g is script activating or not, if not you get an ERROR message that you can post ( right click on the script )
which version are you playing, which cheat engine version you are using.

Coz the table works fine, the problem is on your side, so don't blame it on others coz you are unable to use a simple table...

LakaWaka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LakaWaka »

Hey, Paul44, thanks for this table (and numerous others that you made and I used!), but I'm also getting the message [<no/incorrect Game process selected>].

I'm using the current Steam version, but I don't know how to find what the version number is. A few cheats still work when I manually select the game process - ammo, medipack and enemy health - but the other ones don't even tick the box.

Any idea on what to do? Thanks a lot in advance!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ "incorrect Game": that usually/always means you have a different game_exe. 2 things:
1. right-click non-working script, and report back (~ image_link) the error (i'm guessing most/all of them will return similar error)
2. upload game_Exe and pm download link

LakaWaka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LakaWaka »

This is the error:

And I PMed you the exe download link.

Thank you for taking the time to help me!

Oraknah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oraknah »

Ok sorry next time i will do