Atomic Heart

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mxkobrakai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Atomic Heart

Post by mxkobrakai »

Hello, I am relatively new to cheat table mechanics - although I have certainly used it a lot in the past, I never used tables. I am having an issue currently where I cannot check the boxes to enable the scripts for my game. I've tried disabling and reenabling the scripts, rebooting CE and rebooting the game, and even attempting to assign hotkeys to the specific scripts I want to use with no luck. What am I doing wrong?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kidakaze
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Atomic Heart

Post by kidakaze »

mxkobrakai wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:44 pm
Hello, I am relatively new to cheat table mechanics - although I have certainly used it a lot in the past, I never used tables. I am having an issue currently where I cannot check the boxes to enable the scripts for my game. I've tried disabling and reenabling the scripts, rebooting CE and rebooting the game, and even attempting to assign hotkeys to the specific scripts I want to use with no luck. What am I doing wrong?
The problem seems to be that this table was designed for v1.2 of the game, whereas the current version is 1.7 which broke a LOT of the trainers/cheat tables out there. I'm afraid the only solution is to either wait for OP to update the table (which may or may not happen) or look elsewhere for an updated trainer/table