F1 23

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
raosantista
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: F1 23

Post by raosantista »

Congratulations on the great job, just the grip option was enough for me!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Didn't have much time to work on it today. About halfway through updating the Career Data. Will hold out on updating the table until its all finished however.

Thank you for your patience and thanks for the kind comments :)

jeanbonjean
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jeanbonjean »

Thank you so much for this and all the work you did over the years for us to enjoy.

mangaia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mangaia »

You are a legend! Exceptional job! Thank you very much. Can't wait for the updated one for the career :geek:

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Just want to add an additional thanks to the additional people saying thank you. Aci is working non-stop, all day, everyday as much as they can. So cheers.

mangaia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mangaia »

In the meantime while Aci finishes the career table and you want to win the Constructors in a 10 race career and ur 2nd driver is not that good :

Put on No Grip for the "Computer" and using your Double Grip, push ur teammate around the whole track so that he can lap everyone. Make sure to point him in the right direction. Then push the cars of the team which is 2nd in the championship to some gravel pit at a corner. Make sure your teammate is facing the right way and switch back to normal grip for the Computers and go ahead and finish the race.

It does take some time, however it works! Tested it a few times. Keep in mind that I do this with disabled damage, otherwise it will take more time as you will need to pit for a wing and etc.

Hope this helps!

P.S. : Keep up the good work Aci! The table is awesome!

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

mangaia wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:07 pm
In the meantime while Aci finishes the career table and you want to win the Constructors in a 10 race career and ur 2nd driver is not that good :

Put on No Grip for the "Computer" and using your Double Grip, push ur teammate around the whole track so that he can lap everyone. Make sure to point him in the right direction. Then push the cars of the team which is 2nd in the championship to some gravel pit at a corner. Make sure your teammate is facing the right way and switch back to normal grip for the Computers and go ahead and finish the race.

It does take some time, however it works! Tested it a few times. Keep in mind that I do this with disabled damage, otherwise it will take more time as you will need to pit for a wing and etc.

Hope this helps!

Not sure why you would want to win a title that way? But ok. I use this table to make my game harder. Just up your Grip level till you are around the time of your rival. Much better fun for yourself. Maybe try this

You : 150%
A.I: 1.62 (Put that in CE)

Also maybe ERS 50% to 75%, ERS normally might as well be off. LOL. You gotta like balance act with the table and things like that. Trust me, mix around with valeus and how they feel. You'll have better times ahead.

mangaia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mangaia »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:45 am
mangaia wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:07 pm

Hope this helps!

Not sure why you would want to win a title that way? But ok. I use this table to make my game harder. Just up your Grip level till you are around the time of your rival. Much better fun for yourself. Maybe try this

You : 150%
A.I: 1.62 (Put that in CE)

Also maybe ERS 50% to 75%, ERS normally might as well be off. LOL. You gotta like balance act with the table and things like that. Trust me, mix around with valeus and how they feel. You'll have better times ahead.
The only reason I do that is to get ahead in the seasons so that I can match the front-row cars once the next season starts. Once I can match them say 0.5-1sec apart with them, I turn off all cheats and start playing normally :) I do not use the cheat for anything else ^^

Hope that answers the question to you :D

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

I won't have much time to further work on the table in the coming days. So i decided to do the table update of what i have done so far, which is most of the usual career mode options.

The R&D script from last version and session timer for grip are still missing. I will try to get those done at some point when i have the time.

Thank you for your patience.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Acido wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:37 pm
I won't have much time to further work on the table in the coming days. So i decided to do the table update of what i have done so far, which is most of the usual career mode options. Additionally, thank you for your update.

The R&D script from last version and session timer for grip are still missing. I will try to get those done at some point when i have the time.

Thank you for your patience.
All good Aci, take as much time for yourself and your other needs as possible. You're welcome. In general. There's no rush, okay. Work on your pace that feels most easy to you.
mangaia wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:21 am

The only reason I do that is to get ahead in the seasons so that I can match the front-row cars once the next season starts. Once I can match them say 0.5-1sec apart with them, I turn off all cheats and start playing normally :) I do not use the cheat for anything else ^^

Hope that answers the question to you :D
Understood.

saint666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saint666 »

@Acido Thanx for your efforts on creating the table...

Just wondering if its possible to include a development potential edit under Career- R&D..

if its a simple edit of the files I would appreciate any pointers..

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

saint666 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:18 am

Just wondering if its possible to include a development potential edit under Career- R&D..

Not sure what this means? potential is the same for any team, only limited by time and resource points they have available to them, as well as their factory status on how many simultaneous things they can work on at a time in the same department.

Also I updated the table with Update #2 which includes the R&D option and grip equalization on session start.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Acido wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:22 pm
saint666 wrote:

Not sure what this means? potential is the same for any team, only limited by time and resource points they have available to them, as well as their factory status on how many simultaneous things they can work on at a time in the same department.

Also I updated the table with Update #2 which includes the R&D option and grip equalization on session start.
Truly remarkable.

saint666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saint666 »

Acido wrote:
saint666 wrote:

I tried to upload the a screen shot but to illustrate but I got an "invalid extension" despite trying all sorts of formats

in career mode Under the R&D there is Pie chart that shows the progress of each development area (aero, chassis, powertrain and durability)... on that chart there is colored section that shows the progress and a dotted line that shows the "potential Performance" of your team..in addition there is the shaded area beyond the dotted line which is maximum/competition potential

some teams their development potential is below maximum.. e.g. McLaren is slightly limited in aero, chassis and durability.. im not sure that will change with factory status cos it did not change not in f1 22

so would like to edit and allow for maximum potential in all development areas

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

saint666 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:27 pm
Acido wrote:
saint666 wrote:

I tried to upload the a screen shot but to illustrate but I got an "invalid extension" despite trying all sorts of formats

in career mode Under the R&D there is Pie chart that shows the progress of each development area (aero, chassis, powertrain and durability)... on that chart there is colored section that shows the progress and a dotted line that shows the "potential Performance" of your team..in addition there is the shaded area beyond the dotted line which is maximum/competition potential

some teams their development potential is below maximum.. e.g. McLaren is slightly limited in aero, chassis and durability.. im not sure that will change with factory status cos it did not change not in f1 22

so would like to edit and allow for maximum potential in all development areas
Or..

... You could use EEA and extract the team's VTF files and learn how to make them faster. That's just what I do you see. That'll be your best choice of action. Trust me, mixing VTF file editing with Aci's table is where the magic is.