Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
wedfrgt
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 12, 2023 4:39 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by wedfrgt »

izanagi-sdc wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:38 am
wedfrgt wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:49 am
Is there someone can make god mode in CE?
I have made NoCoolDown, unlimited burst, iimmediately open teaminfo, unlimited stamina.
But when I try to make god mode, I follow my previous experience, can't make it.
Hi, can you share the code for unlimited burst or CE table made?
OK, but it's just for the CN server. And it's not perfect.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
YuanShen.CT
(28.78 KiB) Downloaded 430 times

dsfe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:29 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by dsfe »

Why the Discord channel can't get in

PrimaY
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:02 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by PrimaY »

ProcessExplorer did not find mhyprot anymore as per 5th june, we need new bypass

Rikbiel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:32 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by Rikbiel »

Can you give us updated plsssssss
so much need this
Or how much we need wait for new version I mean 3.7
🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠😭

kenshin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 2:01 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by kenshin »

cade a versao 3.7 ??????

xMDGx
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:40 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by xMDGx »

any update for 3.7?

User avatar
razli
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:42 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by razli »

proceed with caution, there seems to be a huge banwave these days.

izanagi-sdc
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:05 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by izanagi-sdc »

Hey guys
the explorer process does not find the mhyprot, but the old scheme works with renaming the HoYoKProtect.sys and mhyprot3.sys files

and sometimes there are crashes when activated "no skill cd"

PrimaY
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:02 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by PrimaY »

izanagi-sdc wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:32 am
Hey guys
the explorer process does not find the mhyprot, but the old scheme works with renaming the HoYoKProtect.sys and mhyprot3.sys files

and sometimes there are crashes when activated "no skill cd"
For me i only renaming myhpbase.dll, and restore it back when the game loaded in the first screen, god mode still working and permanent buff, no skill cd and burst not working

kenshin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 2:01 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by kenshin »

ALGUEM CONSEGUIU ATUALIZAR ESSA PORRA NAO CONSIGO PEGAR NEM O DISCORD PRA ATUALIZAR E O CARA PARECE QUE ABANDONO ISSO AQUI

Warbaby27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 28, 2023 4:08 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by Warbaby27 »

PrimaY wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:27 am
izanagi-sdc wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:32 am
Hey guys
the explorer process does not find the mhyprot, but the old scheme works with renaming the HoYoKProtect.sys and mhyprot3.sys files

and sometimes there are crashes when activated "no skill cd"
For me i only renaming myhpbase.dll, and restore it back when the game loaded in the first screen, god mode still working and permanent buff, no skill cd and burst not working
Awesome, thx, it works!!! :D

PrimaY
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:02 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by PrimaY »

Warbaby27 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:09 pm
PrimaY wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:27 am
izanagi-sdc wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:32 am
Hey guys
the explorer process does not find the mhyprot, but the old scheme works with renaming the HoYoKProtect.sys and mhyprot3.sys files

and sometimes there are crashes when activated "no skill cd"
For me i only renaming myhpbase.dll, and restore it back when the game loaded in the first screen, god mode still working and permanent buff, no skill cd and burst not working
Awesome, thx, it works!!! :D
Glad to Help :D

sk74267
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:31 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by sk74267 »

is anti-cheat for this game really running? i can't find anything. YAPM, tasklist, task manager, process explorer... nothing. and when running the game through launcher, it is possible to rename those 3 files while in-game with character. isn't the anti-cheat supposed to use those files? if so, they should be in-use and not able to be renamed.

what am i missing? anyone?

~

P.S. also, for anyone changing their system date to April to run cottonbuds. if you are able to run cottonbuds from the standalone file, then you might try using the runasdate proggy to launch cottonbuds with. this way you don't have to change it on the system. i would try myself, but my CE is messed up. and i can't launch the standalone file directly.

nafuch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:06 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by nafuch »

sk74267 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:46 am
is anti-cheat for this game really running? i can't find anything. YAPM, tasklist, task manager, process explorer... nothing. and when running the game through launcher, it is possible to rename those 3 files while in-game with character. isn't the anti-cheat supposed to use those files? if so, they should be in-use and not able to be renamed.

what am i missing? anyone?

~

P.S. also, for anyone changing their system date to April to run cottonbuds. if you are able to run cottonbuds from the standalone file, then you might try using the runasdate proggy to launch cottonbuds with. this way you don't have to change it on the system. i would try myself, but my CE is messed up. and i can't launch the standalone file directly.
Well for me it changed to HoYoProtect from mhyprot2 last week so beware

I am using a script from one of the discord forums which which renames the files during the start of the game to stop that running

sk74267
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:31 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by sk74267 »

nafuch wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:26 am
sk74267 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:46 am
is anti-cheat for this game really running? i can't find anything. YAPM, tasklist, task manager, process explorer... nothing. and when running the game through launcher, it is possible to rename those 3 files while in-game with character. isn't the anti-cheat supposed to use those files? if so, they should be in-use and not able to be renamed.

what am i missing? anyone?

~

P.S. also, for anyone changing their system date to April to run cottonbuds. if you are able to run cottonbuds from the standalone file, then you might try using the runasdate proggy to launch cottonbuds with. this way you don't have to change it on the system. i would try myself, but my CE is messed up. and i can't launch the standalone file directly.
Well for me it changed to HoYoProtect from mhyprot2 last week so beware

I am using a script from one of the discord forums which which renames the files during the start of the game to stop that running
I have personally noticed that renaming the files seems to cause an issue. if you rename the files before loading the game, or before you load into the game world with your character, then the game won't let you enter the game world. says something about the files being incorrect.

if i take a dummy text file and change the extension and rename to mhypbase.dll. then windows throws an error about it, but the game still launches. still also gives the error about missing game data. if putting back that original file and still keep the other two files as a dummy. then launching the game doesn't give an error. but instead generates a log file in the same directory. game still says missing data.

as best as i can tell, those files are only ever accessed during the initial launch of the game.

so...
rename the files before launching the game. launch game. click once, but don't enter the game world yet. the undo the rename on the 3 files. then the game will let you enter the game world.

i don't know if this means the anti-cheat is effectively disabled or not!

below I have attached the aforementioned log file.
Attachments
driverError.zip
(254 Bytes) Downloaded 65 times

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: akakbash, bigbambu, Google Adsense [Bot], Impala, itsROCKEY, Kazumisan, KishudarK, onetwosix, saosuong789