Pharaoh & Cleopatra [GOG & Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
andreasadi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Pharaoh & Cleopatra [GOG & Steam]

Post by andreasadi »

hmmm.instant production still not separated with fill raw+good.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hellenicspirit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellenicspirit »

Hello Shizuma

I'm back in playing Pharaoh and I continue my Custom Maps Project on heavengames...
I would be happy to continue exploring more about the game with the help of CE..

Currently I am hot for finding a way to bypass the hard limits of the Kingdom Map Editor. There are 59 cities allowed on a Kingdom Map. I have found some adresses that count the Cities on the Kingdom Map. I tryed but i wasnt sucessfull to add more than 59 cities.

hope to hear/read more news from you :)

hellenicspirit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellenicspirit »

I used Hex editor to trick the game and I added more than 60 cities on the Kingdom Map. BUT, when in Game the additional cities are shown as "Our City" insted of Egyptian/Foreign Trade City. It seems there is a limit after all that I cannot bypass. Anyway... I move on onto the next field of intrest which is creating more custom Maps.

Also, i am still very intrested in
1) a CE script that replaces some Textures of Buildings/statues and to find a way to correctly orientate N-S-W-E the Monument blocks which i mentioned in my previous posts , last year.
2) Bypass the limit of active trade cities in Kingdom Map (limit is 60)

hrsr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hrsr »

hm..what is the actual hex adress in the games .exe for the max/limit (6)of forts , the land forts not the warship ones/navy limit, i cant seem to find it.