Resident Evil 4 Remake

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Resident Evil 4 Remake

Post by gir489 »

stang32100 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:12 pm
gir489 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:00 pm
I added Always Get S+ to my table as requested by VeralX.
Tested and only got rank S on my first playthrough. I think it is because you set the playthrough value to 0, as S+ rank expected the playthrough value to be 1 instead of 0. I tried to modify your script and remove out the part where the playthrough value is set to 0 and got S+ rank on my first playthrough. Thank you for the table too, really appreciate it :)
Whoops! I forgot to add a NOP after the xor commands, I have no idea how that didn't crash. Should be fixed now.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by gir489 on Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stang32100
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stang32100 »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:19 pm
stang32100 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:12 pm
gir489 wrote:
Tested and only got rank S on my first playthrough. I think it is because you set the playthrough value to 0, as S+ rank expected the playthrough value to be 1 instead of 0. I tried to modify your script and remove out the part where the playthrough value is set to 0 and got S+ rank on my first playthrough. Thank you for the table too, really appreciate it :)
Whoops! I forgot to add a NOP after the xor commands, I have no idea how that didn't crash. Should be fixed now.
Thank you so much, appreciate the your prompt fixing :)

VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VeralX »

gir489 wrote:
Thx mate. You made my day.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

gir489 wrote:
So testing out the "always get S+" and it doesn't seem to manipulate my timer at all, as my time is still what it was originally before turning the code on both the pause screen and in the challenge area, also doesn't seem to reset the number of saves either upon saving, so I'm having a feeling that the "TimesPlayed" bit is also not working going by all this. Unless this is just manipulating the result screen that you get after you beat the game and credits go through?

Edit: I now see that it only affects the result screen that you get after you beat the game going by the above screenshots.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Added No Spread + No Recoil to my table and rearranged it a bit to make mass enabling the stuff I use easier.

Crash_142
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crash_142 »

Is it possible to add something like no hit or slow enemies for the Ashley part of the game?
It looks like all the cheat i looked for works well with Leon but stop working when you play as Ashley

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Does anyone have a save when you play as Ashley that they could share?

stang32100
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stang32100 »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:03 pm
Added No Spread + No Recoil to my table and rearranged it a bit to make mass enabling the stuff I use easier.
Tested the No Recoil and it works for most guns except the CQBR Assault Rifle, as it still got a bit of the recoil left. Would really appreciate if you can look into this, thank you.

Crash_142
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crash_142 »

This should be my Ashley save, i'm in the middle of the playthrough tho : [Link]

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

stang32100 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:44 pm
gir489 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:03 pm
Tested the No Recoil and it works for most guns except the CQBR Assault Rifle, as it still got a bit of the recoil left. Would really appreciate if you can look into this, thank you.
Fixed. BTW You'd make a really good QA tester, bro.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

viewtopic.php?p=291737#p291737
Added Freeze Game Timer. Haven't tested. Don't know how well (or if) it works.
Added Unit Time Scale to make enemies slow or the player fast.

mateusre6g
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mateusre6g »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:01 pm
mateusre6g wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:12 pm
gir489 wrote:
could you please create an easy parry
pressing the button, without having to press at the right moment
do you think there would be no way to do ?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Crash_142 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:45 pm
This should be my Ashley save, i'm in the middle of the playthrough tho : [Link]
Unfortunately replacing the files or using a HEX editor just makes the save not appear in-game. I guess you can't share saves?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

mateusre6g wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:34 pm
I'm sure there's a way to do it, I just don't give a fuck.
Rhark wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:47 pm
Unfortunately replacing the files or using a HEX editor just makes the save not appear in-game. I guess you can't share saves?
We already discussed this before.
gir489 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:06 am
sanelb wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:13 am
Can someone please help me, I corrupted my save file after making it at the end of Chapter 8, by editing the amount of windup dolls I shot (missed a 2 in earlier chapters). I ended up saving my game with the edited value now I'm unable to load the game.

What is worse I can't even start a new game, it just freezes and crashes. I tried reinstalling the game and restarting computer. I basically have a bricked game, which I didn't know is possible. I even manually deleted the corrupted save data, but they still came back and I still can't start a new game.

Could anyone please help me, I'm so desperate now... please

or please give me a chapter 7 or 8 save.
Here are my saves captured at the end of each chapter. I wasn't going to get fucked a 2nd time, although I figured out my save from before was fine, I just couldn't figure out why when I would insert the red piece to the Lithographic puzzle, it turned into a blue piece, only when it happened a 2nd time did I sus out about it, and realize I could flip the puzzle pieces. Anyway, I 100% fucking doubt that these are gonna work on your machine. Every RE game since RE5 has HWID signed their save, and I doubt this is gonna be any different. Enjoy your "this save is corrupt" message when you load it.

[Link]
However, I hope I don't have to state the obvious first, that you need to disable Steam Cloud first before trying to replace save files. Try [Link] and see if it works. It should get you all the chapters. I forgot which chapter is Ashley's chapter.

mateusre6g
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mateusre6g »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:49 am
mateusre6g wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:34 pm
I'm sure there's a way to do it, I just don't give a fuck.
Rhark wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:47 pm
We already discussed this before.
gir489 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:06 am
sanelb wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:13 am
Can someone please help me, I corrupted my save file after making it at the end of Chapter 8, by editing the amount of windup dolls I shot (missed a 2 in earlier chapters). I ended up saving my game with the edited value now I'm unable to load the game.

What is worse I can't even start a new game, it just freezes and crashes. I tried reinstalling the game and restarting computer. I basically have a bricked game, which I didn't know is possible. I even manually deleted the corrupted save data, but they still came back and I still can't start a new game.

Could anyone please help me, I'm so desperate now... please

or please give me a chapter 7 or 8 save.
Here are my saves captured at the end of each chapter. I wasn't going to get fucked a 2nd time, although I figured out my save from before was fine, I just couldn't figure out why when I would insert the red piece to the Lithographic puzzle, it turned into a blue piece, only when it happened a 2nd time did I sus out about it, and realize I could flip the puzzle pieces. Anyway, I 100% fucking doubt that these are gonna work on your machine. Every RE game since RE5 has HWID signed their save, and I doubt this is gonna be any different. Enjoy your "this save is corrupt" message when you load it.

[Link]
However, I hope I don't have to state the obvious first, that you need to disable Steam Cloud first before trying to replace save files. Try [Link] and see if it works. It should get you all the chapters. I forgot which chapter is Ashley's chapter.
I just wanted some help with the parry since you're doing so many others I thought I could help but that's ok I'll look for another one to do even if I have to pay a fair price for it