Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition (Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sickbutt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition (Steam Release Version)

Post by sickbutt »

Hello DrummerXI. Im trying to find the value for number of slots games played and cant seem to find it. How are you finding certain values? I tried 2 bytes, 4 bytes and ALL and couldnt find the address for it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

It's been a long time since I looked at this game, but things were mostly 4 bytes I believe.

diamondform
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by diamondform »

Has anyone else had trouble getting this table to work in 2D Mode? I'd settle to just get monster drops enabled. The only thing I've noticed (so far) to function properly is the Gold Multiplier. Again, this is all in 2D Mode. Everything in 3D is responsive.

Lirena
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lirena »

hello so im not sure if anyone else has this problem but for some reason after using the forge temp never decrease cheat and turning it of , it will decrease but it always starts at the max heat level. is there a way to fix this?

bedelew12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bedelew12 »

hello, is this table still working? i already try more than 10x , but the enable box cannot be click, thankyou

ratboy181
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ratboy181 »

[quoteOkay, I decided to attempt a Equipment Editor option. You view the Equip menu of the person you want to edit and it fills in the pointers of the items it finds. The game runs this code all the time, so it's possible to find everyone's equipment quickly and be overwhelmed. I have the option where you select the slot it found and then you can edit that piece of equipment. I have found that enabling the option when you are ready to hit the equip menu of the character you want and then when you do hit equip the first items are their items. I have item id listed and in English and other versions it will show the name of the item. You are able to edit the stats on the item and also the specials (up to 4 per item). I don't have a special list, but you can view other equipment to find the id on that piece of equipment.][/quote]

It doesn't work.

ratboy181
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ratboy181 »

ratboy181 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:28 am
[quoteOkay, I decided to attempt a Equipment Editor option. You view the Equip menu of the person you want to edit and it fills in the pointers of the items it finds. The game runs this code all the time, so it's possible to find everyone's equipment quickly and be overwhelmed. I have the option where you select the slot it found and then you can edit that piece of equipment. I have found that enabling the option when you are ready to hit the equip menu of the character you want and then when you do hit equip the first items are their items. I have item id listed and in English and other versions it will show the name of the item. You are able to edit the stats on the item and also the specials (up to 4 per item). I don't have a special list, but you can view other equipment to find the id on that piece of equipment.]
It doesn't work.
[/quote]

ratboy181
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ratboy181 »

ratboy181 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:03 am
ratboy181 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:28 am
[quoteOkay, I decided to attempt a Equipment Editor option. You view the Equip menu of the person you want to edit and it fills in the pointers of the items it finds. The game runs this code all the time, so it's possible to find everyone's equipment quickly and be overwhelmed. I have the option where you select the slot it found and then you can edit that piece of equipment. I have found that enabling the option when you are ready to hit the equip menu of the character you want and then when you do hit equip the first items are their items. I have item id listed and in English and other versions it will show the name of the item. You are able to edit the stats on the item and also the specials (up to 4 per item). I don't have a special list, but you can view other equipment to find the id on that piece of equipment.]
It doesn't work.
[/quote]

ratboy181
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ratboy181 »

It doesn't work.

Packdemon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Packdemon »

What about trying to activate a recipe book? I tried to change a highlighted item into a recipe instead, but using it didn't do anything. I don't know why, but I opened a chest for the "Even More Dragony Designs" recipe book, and I don't have the recipe for some reason. The chest is already open so I can no longer access it. Anything that can be done?

I even tried using the Command Console (for debugging and stuff). Not sure what the command code is for it.
ForceGetItem <ItemID> <ItemCount>
But I don't know the Item ID to complete the code. I guess the item ID would follow a structure of <single capital letter>_<triple capital letters>_0xx

Any help would be greatly appreciated.