Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
amorrow28
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy

Post by amorrow28 »

revelated wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:51 pm
First thank you for this - but FYI, it doesn't appear to be working unless I'm missing something.

If it's loaded at the start of the game, the camera is pointed straight up (apparently) and immobile.

If it's loaded at other points, it's locked zoomed out (which is nice) but again, immobile. Doesn't matter if it's mouse or keys, nothing actually happens.

Then in Cheat Engine there's an error about a missing value somewhere.
It works fine for me... I assume you're using the Steam North America v1.06 release? I just tested it using the latest update in Steam, it's still functioning exactly as before.

Are you using a controller? I'm currently playing the game with a controller, although I did put in code to allow it to work for keyboard / mouse users as well. That is not as well tested.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Yusa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yusa »

thank you for the cheat, Atelier Ryza 3 will coming soon so i will play the game again

tommy6789
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tommy6789 »

DhaosCollider wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:23 pm

[*]Ryza 3 coming soon, so im playing this game again.
[*]Table has been fixed for easier viewing on CE Dark Mode.
Could you please check the Item Data Editor pointer? It doesn't work correctly.

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

whats the diffr between these 2 hacks??

Synthesis:
Maximize Elements
Note: Maximize as Element value increases.

and

Highlight Loop For Easy Level

Ty for the table to all.

EDIT: Is it possible to have Unlimited items so when doing alchemy or quests u get to keep ur items?

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

Master_Builder wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:12 am
  • No Item Loss on Synthesis - Synth as much as you want, no items are lost. Should be safe to leave on whenever.
  • No Item Loss on Turn in Quest - Works on those report screens that show rewards and have a narrow item box.
  • No Item Loss on Deliver Odd Story Items - Works on those misc story/deliver quests that don't have reward boxes & have a large item select area. (Like giving ore to the smith.)
  • On Acquire Item Options - Should, in theory, affect any item you gain. Tested in the field/shops/synth results. Enable/disable whichever options you want.
    • 999 Quality - Sets the quality to 999.
    • Unlock All Traits - Makes sure all traits are always unlocked.
    • Ensure At Least One Trait - If there are no traits, this adds one (Critical).
  • Infinite Shop Stock - Buy whatever, their stock won't decrease.
  • No Item Loss on Shop Development - Contribute any amount of items without losing them.
  • Shop Development Multiplier - Turn on before selecting items. If you turn it on after, then unselect something, you lose xp * multiplier.
  • Get Bonus Material Ptr - The 'extra' items you can add during synth. Base is 6 mats. "Quantity Up" in the skill tree. Resets on game load. View a recipe to update.
  • Get Gems / Mists - Reads the gems/mists addresses.
  • Get Cole / Gold Coins / Core Shards - Reads the Cole / Gold Coins / Core Shards addresses.
  • Get Hovered Item Ptr - I know Dhaos has this too, but I keep going back and forth between CE instances and it got annoying so here's my version with the addition of: trait {n} locked, level, & quantity fields. (Along with some stat fields.)
  • Core Charge Stuff
    • No CC Lost on Use - No loss when using using CC in battle. (Prevents acquisition of Core Shards. Practically meaningless with "CC Jump to Max on Gain" active.)
    • CC Jump to Max on Gain - Basically jumps to full every frame in battle. (There are two instances of this AoB but luckily we only want the first one. The functions are nearly identical and I couldn't find a good AoB to scan for without involving static addresses which'll change in updates. So it may break when the game updates, or possible alter the wrong func.)
    • CC Bottle Max After Battle - Field CC Bottle uses reset to 10 after any battle.
    • CC Bottle Max After Use - (Broke in 1.01. Will fix eventually.) Field CC Bottle uses reset the value to 10.

Thanks to DhaosCollider for the item editor code.
Thanks to CASK for a list of item ids.

I've added some trait / effect ids for late game equipment. Not many, but they're there.

Works with 1.00-1.01.
Made in CE 7.2. Other versions untested.

v7 - Added some shop & shop development scripts. Add no item loss for the other quest deliver screen. Updated "CC Bottle Max After Use" for 1.01. Added some trait / effect ids for late game equipment.

Old Versions
v6 - Added Cole / Gold Coins / Core Shards. Added Item Ids. (Thanks CASK.)
ar2 v6.ct

v5 - Added gems, bonus mats, item pointer, removed the need for "prevent item quantity loss" code.
ar2 v5.ct

v4 - Added 999 Quality on Harvest/Buy.
ar2 v4.ct

v3 - Fixed AoB disable code breaking the assy. Added CC stuff.
ar2 v3.ct

v2 - Updated for 1.00a. Made call searches agnostic. Hopefully they won't need fixing in later game versions.[/b].
ar2 v2.ct

v1 - Initial version. (Targets v0.4.16214)
ar2 v1.ct
Possible to update this to v1.05?

Edit: NVM!! both tables i want ,work on v1.05