Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MisterNeko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by MisterNeko »

Seems like the trainer and bypazz 3.4 have been removed from the main post. Either the update broke them, either Strigger moved the topic into the trainer section.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

izanagi-sdc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by izanagi-sdc »

Hello everyone, maybe someone knows the solution if the trainer does not open after launch? It is on the taskbar, it is running, but the interface itself is not displayed.. This also appears in CE 7.4 and 7.5. The .net core libraries are installed. Runs both with and without bypass. Checked on two PCs. ((

biruni666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by biruni666 »

God mode not working

RaidenShogun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RaidenShogun »

:roll:

Will0731
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Will0731 »

Everything was working great for me until this 3.5 Update happened. Unless Bypazz is updated, I'm not touching this game.

MisterNeko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MisterNeko »

izanagi-sdc wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:01 am
Hello everyone, maybe someone knows the solution if the trainer does not open after launch? It is on the taskbar, it is running, but the interface itself is not displayed.. This also appears in CE 7.4 and 7.5. The .net core libraries are installed. Runs both with and without bypass. Checked on two PCs. ((
The trainer won't work right now, mainly due to the update to 3.5. As I had suspected, the update broke both Bypazz and the trainer.

izanagi-sdc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by izanagi-sdc »

MisterNeko wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:16 pm
The trainer won't work right now, mainly due to the update to 3.5. As I had suspected, the update broke both Bypazz and the trainer.
Now yes. Fix# 7 started up for me only once and it doesn't work anymore. Tried #7-10 with no result. Checked yesterday and for two weeks (when the trainer was still working). :| There are no problems with the table.

Gore1019
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gore1019 »

You are the best,making more possiblity and fun for this game,and I'm enjoy it

jamuger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jamuger »

Hoping you ll change your mind and update the cheat table too

psychlt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by psychlt »

OP you posted about BUG in god mode, but actually for me GOD mode works perfectly, sometimes it messes with some quests, but most of the issues comes with unlimited stamina option, animations, etc.

ivelweyz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ivelweyz »

izanagi-sdc wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:59 pm

Now yes. Fix# 7 started up for me only once and it doesn't work anymore. Tried #7-10 with no result. Checked yesterday and for two weeks (when the trainer was still working). :| There are no problems with the table.
Global or CN? There were issues with all trainers, that's why they were updated, but they worked. It does seem like it's an issue on your end. Does your virus scanner tag the bypass or trainer and disable it?

izanagi-sdc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by izanagi-sdc »

ivelweyz wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:40 pm

Global or CN? There were issues with all trainers, that's why they were updated, but they worked. It does seem like it's an issue on your end. Does your virus scanner tag the bypass or trainer and disable it?
Global. But a PC without any antivirus and any file/network protector at all. The second PC is the same. I just don't understand why the trainer could stop running the next day after the first successful launch without changing the software or any settings. I tried running it as administrator, reinstalling the CE with cleaning the registry also without result. What can be checked or done?

izanagi-sdc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by izanagi-sdc »

izanagi-sdc wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:01 pm

Global. But a PC without any antivirus and any file/network protector at all. The second PC is the same. I just don't understand why the trainer could stop running the next day after the first successful launch without changing the software or any settings. I tried running it as administrator, reinstalling the CE with cleaning the registry also without result. What can be checked or done?
Well, as always - the dumbest answer is the right one. I turned off the TV via HDMI and the interface was immediately displayed on the monitor.. I'll go and shout..
I apologize for this incident, thank you very much everyone!

Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Strigger »

updated to 3.5,
you can still use the old .ct files if that's working

UnluckyGear
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UnluckyGear »