Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SAmmo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by SAmmo »

Question, I am completely new to this entire system. Attempting to use this new table and when attempting to enable i am hit with the Lua Engine window with
'aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2' not found.

Any help and guidance is greatly appreciated.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SAmmo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SAmmo »

pjy612 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:04 am
Saug wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:37 pm
pjy612 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:53 pm
unlock all teleport
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO "LocksDynamic" ("LockID", "ELockState") SELECT LockID,0 FROM LockDefinition where LockID IN (SELECT Name from FastTravelLocations);
Can you screen me yout sql db for one fast travel ? Bc in steam i don't have this
SELECT * from FastTravelLocations
New to all of this, where are we putting these commands ?

blueroom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blueroom »

pjy612 wrote:
Saug wrote:
pjy612 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:53 pm
unlock all teleport
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO "LocksDynamic" ("LockID", "ELockState") SELECT LockID,0 FROM LockDefinition where LockID IN (SELECT Name from FastTravelLocations);
Can you screen me yout sql db for one fast travel ? Bc in steam i don't have this
sorry i can't find FastTravelLocations in SQL table

Cadmus8989
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cadmus8989 »

So how do I add talent points?

pjy612
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pjy612 »

blueroom wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:44 am
pjy612 wrote:
Saug wrote:

there are many data not in player's save db.
player's save db only has table that's name end with "_Dynamic"

other game table you need to extract the .pak , find the sqlite in game content , then analysis.
like tabel LockDefinition

blueroom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blueroom »

pjy612 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:56 am
blueroom wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:44 am
pjy612 wrote:

there are many data not in player's save db.
player's save db only has table that's name end with "_Dynamic"

other game table you need to extract the .pak , find the sqlite in game content , then analysis.
like tabel LockDefinition
ok then which .pak i have to extract in order to find tabel LockDefinition ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

katbee12 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:37 pm
Getting 'aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2' not found error after the new game update. Steam Build: 1120320. Using CE 7.5. Tried after adding the dll as well
jim2point0 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:39 pm
I get the same error. It was working prior to the patch on Steam.
FLAskur wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:52 pm
katbee12 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:37 pm
Getting 'aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2' not found error after the new game update. Steam Build: 1120320. Using CE 7.5. Tried after adding the dll as well
Seems like the latest update broke the Cheat Table, perhaps we just have to wait for an update on it
SIG33 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:25 am
Can also confirm patch seems to have broken table for me. Using Steam as well.
SAmmo wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:57 am
Question, I am completely new to this entire system. Attempting to use this new table and when attempting to enable i am hit with the Lua Engine window with
'aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2' not found.

Any help and guidance is greatly appreciated.
A few things:
  • There is a version of the game stipulated at main menu, right below the "Press any key" text.
  • If that version doesn't match the one mentioned on line 2 in the table, IT IS POSSIBLE that some stuff won't be found (since the game framework structure changes when Denuvo envelopes the exe, that is a possibility).
  • Regarding the above, DO NOT MAKE IT A RULE THAT, IF THE VERSION CHANGES, THE TABLE NEEDS AN UPDATE EVERY TIME; that is true in like 20% of the cases, whereas in 80% of the cases, the table would work across multiple updates.
  • What if I told you know that table fixes are only available on Patreon? You'd frown on my ass and go "table is behind a paywall", not knowing the is a simple way fix to it. But since I am a good guy, I am going to write this only once. Those who want to learn from it, fine. Those who don't, I am on Patreon:
    • You get a scan error. Before anything, check that it's not your CE's fault (e.g.: Settings > Scan Settings > tick MEM_MAPPED). Once you've made some change in CE, re-attempt to activate the script. If no and no, continue with the next step.
    • What is the error about? aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2. Where is this aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2 used? Open [ Enable ] script (right-click it, Change script), copy entire content, paste it in Notepad++, Ctrl+F for aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2. If there isn't any useful information here, then right-click [ Enable ] script > Group config > Hide children when activated. Then go into each script you see there, copy its content to Notepad++ and Ctrl+F again for that aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2. What is it that you're doing in this exercise? You're TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2 IS USED. Repeat the process till you'll reach [ Debug ] > Commit_OnUnequip2 script. And you'll see it's used inside the script. So there you have it, you found out which script is aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2 used in.
    • Based on the above.. now.. the logic and question you gotta as yourselves is this: Am I using or am I ever going to use Commit_OnUnequip2 script?. Yes/No. If Yes, then the aob needs to be fixed indeed. If No, then YOU DON'T NEED IT. What that translates into is COMMENT THE FUCKING PIECE OF CODE IN [ Enable ] SCRIPT. Commenting is done by using -- characters for 1 single line -or- --[[ ... ]] for multiple lines.
    • Open [ Enable ] script, go to line 111, press Enter, move cursor back to line 111 and type in --[[. Go to line 118, press Enter, move cursor back to line 118 and type in ]]. Should look like this:

Then go to line 179 and comment the unregister command. Like so:

Click OK and try to run [ Enable ] again. If you get another error regarding some other "Commit_" script, repeat what I taught you above.
And there you have it. You don't need me to fix shit all the time.

If the above is too hard for you, here's the "before last update" original exe (1119132):
Steam 1119132 exe
[Link]

Epic Games Store 1119132 exe
[Link]
Rename your HogwartsLegacy.exe in Win64 folder to HogwartsLegacy.exe.BAK and extract the exe from zip into that folder.
Run the game as usual.

And if you need the very first version that was released on the 7th of Feb, I got that too:

BR,
Sun

P.S.: You could make it a habit to keep backups of your binaries/exes :) Replacing current exe with an older one would be the first thing I'd do when something stopped working. I really don't care much for whatever crap has been "fixed" in the binary, to be honest, that I can go back 1 version. And Steam/EGS won't mind that I replaced the exe...

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

what is aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2 doing that we might not need that line at all?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Ashar wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:52 am
what is aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2 doing that we might not need that line at all?
The aob points to an address where I grab the SQL statement from memory when I unequip an item. It's printed to Lua Engine console. That's what it's used for: debugging purposes.

Go to first post and find "IF YOU WANT TO HELP AND CONTRIBUTE, THEN PLEASE READ BELOW". Like I said, as long as you don't intend to do any of that there or use the scripts from [ Debug ] section, you don't need it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Here's the fix:

Code: Select all

--local aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2 = "B201488D4C24??E8????????84C075??48"
local aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2 = "B201488D4D??E8????????84C075??48"
local sl = aobScanEx( aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2 )
if not sl or sl.Count < 1 then stopExec( "'aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2' not found." ) end
--t = tonumber( sl[0], 16 ) + 0x7
t = tonumber( sl[0], 16 ) + 0x6
unregisterSymbol( "Commit_OnUnequip2" )
registerSymbol( "Commit_OnUnequip2", t, true )
Right-click [ Enable ] script > Change script. Go to line 111 and replace the code block with the above. Click OK and save the table so you don't have to do it every time.

pjy612
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pjy612 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:08 am
Here's the fix:

Code: Select all

--local aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2 = "B201488D4C24??E8????????84C075??48"
local aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2 = "B201488D4D??E8????????84C075??48"
local sl = aobScanEx( aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2 )
if not sl or sl.Count < 1 then stopExec( "'aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2' not found." ) end
--t = tonumber( sl[0], 16 ) + 0x7
t = tonumber( sl[0], 16 ) + 0x6
unregisterSymbol( "Commit_OnUnequip2" )
registerSymbol( "Commit_OnUnequip2", t, true )
Right-click [ Enable ] script > Change script. Go to line 111 and replace the code block with the above. Click OK and save the table so you don't have to do it every time.
thank you very much, great SunBeam
I thought the following updates of this table would only appear in Patrion

dose "B201488D4C24??E8????????84C075??48" mean byte array [ B2 01 48 8D 4C 24 ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 84 C0 75 ?? 48 ] ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

pjy612 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:19 am
1) Once I've completed/finished the game, I will uninstall it, as I see no reason to keep it on disk anymore. When future updates happen, then yes, it will be Patreon only, as I'd have to reinstall and check what's up. Thought I trust you can manage from here, given above instructions; so it won't be the case. Unless the DLL breaks... :D

2) Yes, it's an array of bytes.
B2 01 48 8D 4C 24 ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 84 C0 75 ?? 48
x x x x x x ? x ? ? ? ? x x x ? x

FindPattern( start, end, (PBYTE)\xB2\x01\x48\8D\x4C\x24\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x84\xC0\x75\x00\x48, "xxxxxx?x????xxx?x" );

AdenFly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AdenFly »

May I ask which keywords I have to change in this SQL query to lock a specific item? Back_073_Basic comes out as a bugged/nonexistent item and it's included in the full unlock by default.

AdenFly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AdenFly »

AdenFly wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:23 am
May I ask which keywords I have to change in this SQL query to lock a specific item? Back_073_Basic comes out as a bugged/nonexistent item and it's included in the full unlock by default.
Nvm, I just found out how to. For those who wants to remove that bugged item (after using the gear unlocks) just use this code:
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 1 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "Back_073%";

Then for those who don't want the relic house uniform for the house they don't belong to. Just use these codes

Gryffindor:
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 1 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "Back_099%";
Hufflepuff:
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 1 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "Back_100%";
Ravenclaw:
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 1 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "Back_101%";
Slytherin:
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 1 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "Back_102%";

I wonder if DELETE statement would have been better for these but I did not bother to test it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

AdenFly wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:13 pm
I'm not even bothering with SQL till I finish the story with just console commands. I really am not one to care for visuals and stats, granted I have invulnerability and can finish the story. That's what interests me, not fashion parade in Harry Poker world :D