Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by SunBeam »

aloha wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:33 pm
Is there any way to edit Moonstone amount?
Moonstones are stored individually in the in-memory database. See this post on how to do it faster: viewtopic.php?p=284991#p284991 (Ctrl+F for "Here's the entire run-down in a video"). Once you watch it, read from FIRST post what to do to be able to do what I show in the video. If you decide it's too complicated for you, then that's that. I can't hold everyone's hands through the process, sorry.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BigFastKaladin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BigFastKaladin »

Anewien wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:50 pm
BigFastKaladin wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:34 pm
Joerifox wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:29 am
Someone who can help me? i did the talents point edit and it worked but now my save starts at the point where i used the edit. progress saves like normal but my starting point when loading my save is the same every time.
Same thing happened to me after doing the talent points edit

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23361&p=285758#p285758

My level is the same every time too.

I really want to fix this as any time I fail a quest or load my save I end up in the Chamber of Maps at level 12 even though my 'high level' quest progress is saved.

Even in the menu when I load the save it says something like "Level 16, Jackdaw Cave" but I load it and I am level 12 in the Chamber of Maps.
Hi,

I played with talents points too.
I searched for a string multiple times, find 4 strings that kept changing together.
Locked them, used all my talents points to upgrade all the talent (I could get all except the 3 death spells cause I didn't unlock them yet).

All was working fine.
But then, i leveled up. From that point it was the end. Next time I got the loading screen, game closed itself.
And now every time i tried loading a save, it would just take me to the menu screen. And most others auto save would just make the game crash.

Had to create a new char with the same name, replace the save name file with the new generated, all of that to get my manual save I did before the talent point edit to work again.
Just so I understand, our saves are permanently boned and the only option is to find a save before we messed with the talent points?

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

BigFastKaladin wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:38 pm
Anewien wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:50 pm
BigFastKaladin wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:34 pm

Same thing happened to me after doing the talent points edit

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23361&p=285758#p285758

My level is the same every time too.

I really want to fix this as any time I fail a quest or load my save I end up in the Chamber of Maps at level 12 even though my 'high level' quest progress is saved.

Even in the menu when I load the save it says something like "Level 16, Jackdaw Cave" but I load it and I am level 12 in the Chamber of Maps.
Hi,

I played with talents points too.
I searched for a string multiple times, find 4 strings that kept changing together.
Locked them, used all my talents points to upgrade all the talent (I could get all except the 3 death spells cause I didn't unlock them yet).

All was working fine.
But then, i leveled up. From that point it was the end. Next time I got the loading screen, game closed itself.
And now every time i tried loading a save, it would just take me to the menu screen. And most others auto save would just make the game crash.

Had to create a new char with the same name, replace the save name file with the new generated, all of that to get my manual save I did before the talent point edit to work again.
Just so I understand, our saves are permanently boned and the only option is to find a save before we messed with the talent points?
Actually, I never cheated and my saves are all gone too, so it may be more related to the fact that the game works better with auto saves instead of manual ones, also it seems like if you have a crash or close the game while is saving you may fuck up your last save too... so be careful if you do manual saves and make sure to always have a backup of the whole saved games.
Also, the cloud may corrupt saves since it always syncs to your last save.

@sunbeam @akira thanks for the work you both are doing.

Banri
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Banri »

Is there a possibility of getting a cheat table that can "potentially" perform a respec option for talents or maybe "add" talent points.
Not being able to respec is kind of a turndown.

aloha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aloha »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:36 pm
aloha wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:33 pm
Is there any way to edit Moonstone amount?
Moonstones are stored individually in the in-memory database. See this post on how to do it faster: viewtopic.php?p=284991#p284991 (Ctrl+F for "Here's the entire run-down in a video"). Once you watch it, read from FIRST post what to do to be able to do what I show in the video. If you decide it's too complicated for you, then that's that. I can't hold everyone's hands through the process, sorry.

>> 'aob_in_UObject_CallFunctionByNameWithArguments' not found. <<

jim2point0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jim2point0 »

themeparkterry wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:44 am
how do we even get cheat engine 7.5?? it just says i can't use the table because it was made for 7.5 not 7.4
As far as I can tell, it doens't require 7.5. Just change the script so that it looks for 7.4 and you're good.

Keko88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Keko88 »

Chr0nicxHack3r wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:28 pm
Legofski9 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:21 pm
Is this making anybody else's game crash all the time?
Yes I seem to crash mostly during loading and when I fast travel with the Floo system. Would love to know if anyone figured out a way around this?
Had the same happening just verify file integrity on steam and it should stop crashing. I stopped changing too much stuff and now its not crashing anymore

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

aloha wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:42 pm
>> 'aob_in_UObject_CallFunctionByNameWithArguments' not found. <<
I'm sure Akira's table doesn't have that. But if you feel like posting wherever you please, in the wrong topics, don't wonder why you're getting this kind of response :) In short: your post is not about Akira's table. And I have already replied to this in my topic. So please start reading through. Peace.

gauganer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gauganer »

Wossap wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:09 pm
Hey guys,

Do you know if there is a way to unlock certain spell, specifically level 2&3 of Alahomora?

Don't feel like collecting all these statues

Thx
No chance you need to make a whole quest with (you know probably) housekeeper ..Btw quicker you get them the better. I liked the mission, whole game is great!

Deehn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deehn »

Thanks for the table, works well but it does crash the game from time to time not sure why. Especially if I try to teleport ?
I played with and without for a few hours at a time and when I play with, i get a crash randomnly as described above while without I never crash.

I use the debugger veh which seem to have made it less frequent but still. Any idea why?

I only use gainexp at 0.25, focusmodifier at 0.5 and incomingdamage at 2.

Anunja
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Anunja »

Is there a way to increase the general amount of items at a vendor? I mean the value like it works with general money at a vendor (f.e. the negative multi is giving you tons of money when buying something). Is it possible to earn let's say 20 Phoenix feathers with one buy?

lmxs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lmxs »

Anyone figured out a way to manipulate amount of pet ressource you get when interacting?
I've managed to increase nearly every drop this game has, but can't find a way to increase pet ressources.

lmxs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lmxs »

Anunja wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:09 pm
Is there a way to increase the general amount of items at a vendor? I mean the value like it works with general money at a vendor (f.e. the negative multi is giving you tons of money when buying something). Is it possible to earn let's say 20 Phoenix feathers with one buy?
LootDropCountModifier or LootDropRareChanceModifier affect amount of vendor items.
Not sure which one it was, since i was playing around with something but one of these two affects the vendor item table

Anunja
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Anunja »

lmxs wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:22 pm
Anunja wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:09 pm
LootDropCountModifier or LootDropRareChanceModifier affect amount of vendor items.
Not sure which one it was, since i was playing around with something but one of these two affects the vendor item table
Nice, I will test it and answer then if and how it worked. Thanks.

*Edit: Both didn't work for me. Could it be that I have to change something else as well? F.e. which vendor affects or which type of items?! I tried it with Indira Wolff, since she has all the beast feathers etc. and I swapped the current modifier to 50 and 100 (tried both) and it didn't work.

*Edit 2: It worked now, tried it via "Stats & Modifiers" and it worked perfectly fine, thank you.
Last edited by Anunja on Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hugelham
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hugelham »

vipandreeluf wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:43 am
nhoxsahaki wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:01 pm
After messing around seem for the resource if you want to get multiplier to work on it, it have to be a randomize which is the pot or desk that generates random type and amount

Hi, can you explain more about that one, which is the address you edit, thanks
Please explain how you did this in the photo?