Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Loy027
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by Loy027 »

Chaosta wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:16 am
anyone figured out a global spell cool down? or even edit each spells cooldown?
Hey you can activate this keys :

[0AB8] - SpellCooldownAmendModifier.Current
[0ABC] - SpellCooldownAmendModifier.Base

I pushed 100 for base and 10 for current and it's ok !

(sorry for my english ;) )

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Wossap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wossap »

Hey guys,

Do you know if there is a way to unlock certain spell, specifically level 2&3 of Alahomora?

Don't feel like collecting all these statues

Thx

BigFastKaladin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BigFastKaladin »

Joerifox wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:29 am
Someone who can help me? i did the talents point edit and it worked but now my save starts at the point where i used the edit. progress saves like normal but my starting point when loading my save is the same every time.
Same thing happened to me after doing the talent points edit

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23361&p=285758#p285758

My level is the same every time too.

I really want to fix this as any time I fail a quest or load my save I end up in the Chamber of Maps at level 12 even though my 'high level' quest progress is saved.

Even in the menu when I load the save it says something like "Level 16, Jackdaw Cave" but I load it and I am level 12 in the Chamber of Maps.

yuno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yuno »

Hi ! Can we change the player size? I saw some value about it but it make crash my game I don't know hy

Disillusioned
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Disillusioned »

The 'Outgoing Damage Modifier' seems to act weird if you put it below 1. I tried anything from 0.5 to 0.9, but my damage was reduced tenfold (going from 13 damage basic hit to 2-3). I'm trying to increase the game difficulty with modifiers like these. Is there another option that would function for such purposes?

Anewien
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anewien »

BigFastKaladin wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:34 pm
Joerifox wrote:
Someone who can help me? i did the talents point edit and it worked but now my save starts at the point where i used the edit. progress saves like normal but my starting point when loading my save is the same every time.

I really want to fix this as any time I fail a quest or load my save I end up in the Chamber of Maps at level 12 even though my 'high level' quest progress is saved.

Even in the menu when I load the save it says something like "Level 16, Jackdaw Cave" but I load it and I am level 12 in the Chamber of Maps.
Hi,

I played with talents points too.
I searched for a string multiple times, find 4 strings that kept changing together.
Locked them, used all my talents points to upgrade all the talent (I could get all except the 3 death spells cause I didn't unlock them yet).

All was working fine.
But then, i leveled up. From that point it was the end. Next time I got the loading screen, game closed itself.
And now every time i tried loading a save, it would just take me to the menu screen. And most others auto save would just make the game crash.

Had to create a new char with the same name, replace the save name file with the new generated, all of that to get my manual save I did before the talent point edit to work again.

arhon101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arhon101 »

Casca2 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:42 am
arhon101 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:10 am
Casca2 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:12 pm

you're welcome ! Hope everyone can do it easily now
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but no matter how much I try to replicate what you explain here, I can't get this to work. My talent points dont change at all and dont freeze. None of the methods given here worked for me.
Well i'll try to help you but can you provide me somes details on what you do ? (steps by steps, what you get on CE..)
Well I do exactly as soemone explained last time. I open CE, launch game, choose the proces (got two of them, tried with both and none of them worked) put this "player0perk-somethin" in scan with turning off fast scan. Get 1 or 2 results (just randomly) and try to modify them and it didnt work at first. Then one time it worked, but after that like some poople here complained, when I load the game, no matter where i saved and what level i was, the game loads me in the last place before I managed to modify talent points, with the same level. Talent points, quest progression and inventory stays the sam, but my game loads me at level 18 at the ravenclaw common room, where i last saved before sucessfully changing talent points. I reverterted to my save before that, and couldnt replicate that again anymore.

sanedecline
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sanedecline »

themeparkterry wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:44 am
how do we even get cheat engine 7.5?? it just says i can't use the table because it was made for 7.5 not 7.4
On the download page that is linked is only 7.4 but if you go to the home page, it says you can get 7.5 from Patreon for few dollars. You can wait for the eventual release to public for free, but dunno when that will be.

Keko88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Keko88 »

Does anyone per chance have a hufflepuff playthrough with the coordinates to azkaban ? Or does it only spawn in during the quest ? Would like to teleport to it and move around a bit but i chose another house.

Thanks to everyone who contributed here especially Akira.

Take care

Legofski9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Legofski9 »

Is this making anybody else's game crash all the time?

Chr0nicxHack3r
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chr0nicxHack3r »

Legofski9 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:21 pm
Is this making anybody else's game crash all the time?
Yes I seem to crash mostly during loading and when I fast travel with the Floo system. Would love to know if anyone figured out a way around this?

veyveystix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by veyveystix »

Confirming table works as of now for CE 7.4
I had the issue of non-populating values (despite enabling lua), but turns out my default .CT file binding was to "cheatengine-i386.exe", and not to "cheatengine-x86_64.exe" - changing using "open with" on the CT file -> "use another app" -> and navigating to "C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.4\cheatengine-x86_64.exe" solved the issue for me
Hope this helps

Joerifox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Joerifox »

Anewien wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:50 pm
BigFastKaladin wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:34 pm
Joerifox wrote:

Hi,

I played with talents points too.
I searched for a string multiple times, find 4 strings that kept changing together.
Locked them, used all my talents points to upgrade all the talent (I could get all except the 3 death spells cause I didn't unlock them yet).

All was working fine.
But then, i leveled up. From that point it was the end. Next time I got the loading screen, game closed itself.
And now every time i tried loading a save, it would just take me to the menu screen. And most others auto save would just make the game crash.

Had to create a new char with the same name, replace the save name file with the new generated, all of that to get my manual save I did before the talent point edit to work again.
I had to load a previous save to retry again, it now works fine.
What i did was search for the strings again and change one to see if it was the right one, if not then changed it back.
Also what i did is to just use it onder 10 and increase it to 9 everytime if i run out that way i didnt have a single problem.
So dont increase it to 99 and edit multiple, that gave me the problems.

applesloth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by applesloth »

Joerifox wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:24 pm

I had to load a previous save to retry again, it now works fine.
What i did was search for the strings again and change one to see if it was the right one, if not then changed it back.
Also what i did is to just use it onder 10 and increase it to 9 everytime if i run out that way i didnt have a single problem.
So dont increase it to 99 and edit multiple, that gave me the problems.
If I understand this, if you don't edit your points beyond 10, it won't brick your save?

aloha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aloha »

Is there any way to edit Moonstone amount?