Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Joerifox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by Joerifox »

Sorry people im not good at this.

For the talent points, how do u search for them. Cause i thought u would just need to search the number amount of talent points u have and then lock so u could spend them without losing them. Did try that but i still lost them, also how to search for Player0PerkPointsXX or Player0PerkPointsX cause i only ever searched for numbers when using cheat engine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Joerifox on Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

acff
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by acff »

inventorySizeModification.Current will let me change the inventory size. but it isn't permanent. does anyone know how to sustain the inventory size?

jllllll
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jllllll »

Joerifox wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:23 pm

For the talent points, how do u search for them. Cause i thought u would just need to search the number amount of talent points u have and then lock so u could spend them without losing them. Did try that but i still lost them, also how to search for Player0PerkPointsXX or Player0PerkPointsX cause i only ever searched for numbers when using cheat engine.
Change 'Value Type' to 'String' and remember to replace the X with your current number of talent points.

bobbls
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bobbls »

acff wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:24 pm
inventorySizeModification.Current will let me change the inventory size. but it isn't permanent. does anyone know how to sustain the inventory size?
There's an open-source save editor on github with limited functionality, one of which being increasing the size of your inventory
i'm gonna avoid linking it because I don't know if its allowed to do so, but you can find it on github.
Last edited by bobbls on Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Casca2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Casca2 »

Joerifox wrote:

Well, i will explain it for you and any others ppl who can't figure it out alone, it's pretty simple when you got it :
1- launch CE
2- launch the game
3- select the game process
4- now the "tricky" part at the right below first scan / Next scan in the "text" box type "Player0PerkPointsXX" where XX is your amounts of points
5- below the text box there a "Scan type" box and again below "Value Type" box, in this one, select "String" THEN you can do the scan.

and, if your number of points contains only one digit (between 0 and 9) do not modify this digit in a number (10+), or it will affect your save. If you have 10+ feel free to put 99.

- How it will affect your save ? like lot of people said and explain before : you're editing a file, and because of that, changing your digit count change your save size file( [1 digit if you're between 0-9] [2 digits if you're between 10-99] ).

sorry if my english sucks btw
Last edited by Casca2 on Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Joerifox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Joerifox »

Casca2 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:46 pm
Joerifox wrote:

Well, i will explain it for you and any others ppl who can't figure it out alone, it's pretty simple when you got it :
1- launch CE
2- launch the game
4- now the "tricky" part at the right below first scan / Next scan in the "text" box type "Player0PerkPointsXX" where XX is your amounts of points
5- below the text box there a "Scan type" box and again below "Value Type" box, in this one, select "String" THEN you can do the scan.

and, if your number of points contains only one digit (between 0 and 9) do not modify this digit in a number (10+), or it will affect your save. If you have 10+ feel free to put 99.

- How it will affect your save ? like lot of people said and explain before : you're editing a file, and because of that, changing your digit count change your save size file( [1 digit if you're between 0-9] [2 digits if you're between 10-99] ).

Bro thank you so much you are a life saver. It worked straight away for me so thank you very much!

ichiru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ichiru »

Is it possible to freeze the timer using this table?

Casca2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Casca2 »

Joerifox wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:39 pm
Casca2 wrote:
Joerifox wrote:

1- launch CE
2- launch the game

Bro thank you so much you are a life saver. It worked straight away for me so thank you very much!
you're welcome ! Hope everyone can do it easily now

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

lurker wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:34 pm
Jesus.

English is not my first language. Way to explode over nothing. My apologies for not comprehending your language to you liking. But kindly get over yourself. I'm done posting here.
Can't believe I have to log in to reply but seriously, if this community seems unwelcoming to new people, it's because there's so many leechers that keep making requests over and over that often can't be done with cheat engine, yet feel entitled to it. But rather than learn themselves, they get mad that someone won't do it for them.

SunBeam comes off as a dick at times but it's seriously because they're probably tired of dealing with the dumb questions he gets pestered with every single time. But if you pay attention, they're always willing to help those who are willing to learn.

We're lucky to even still have them make tables and contributions, and to this forum rather than fucking off to Discord or Patreon.

Kindly get over yourself, this community owes you nothing.

arhon101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arhon101 »

Casca2 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:12 pm
Joerifox wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:39 pm
Casca2 wrote:

1- launch CE
2- launch the game

you're welcome ! Hope everyone can do it easily now
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but no matter how much I try to replicate what you explain here, I can't get this to work. My talent points dont change at all and dont freeze. None of the methods given here worked for me.

Gudrah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gudrah »

Casca2 wrote:
Joerifox wrote:

1- launch CE
2- launch the game

As an addition to this, if there are multiple addresses that come up during your search and you modify all of them, this can break the game as well. Mine came up with several and the next time I fast traveled, the game crashed. Also, as an aside, you shouldn't freeze any of these values because they are supposed to change. If you keep playing the game after adding talent points, you'll notice that the values do eventually become something completely different. So it is still possible to break things with this method but this is the best current method for adding talent points as far as I'm aware.

kikishell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kikishell »

Table does not seem to work.

Yes, I have LUA scripts on and Yes I am using 7.5, however all the scripts and pointers just point to ???
Dark Mode is annoying too.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

kikishell wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:55 am
Table does not seem to work.

Yes, I have LUA scripts on and Yes I am using 7.5, however all the scripts and pointers just point to ???
Dark Mode is annoying too.
Then you probably failed on the first step already, select the correct game process.

From now on I won't help anyone here asking questions which were already answered a million times.
It can't be that hard to just read the information which were already given.

There are already 15 sites in this thread and on most of 'em you find the same damn questions bc ppl just refuse to actually read shit.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

Topic cleaned. Do not badmouth this community for your own petty fights you start with other members, also if you don’t want to be here anymore, just don’t?. Why make a big scene.

This is a friendly community so please be nice and friendly otherwise the mod team is here to remove anyone creating a ruckus. Thanks

Read my signature.

Chaosta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chaosta »

anyone figured out a global spell cool down? or even edit each spells cooldown?