Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by SunBeam »

taki wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:01 am
Many thanks <3

//Edit: Seems to work fine on my epic version, but not for my brothers steam version. His Input.ini just removes the consolekey entry when starting

//Edit2: If you want me to check something on the steam version, so you could make the steam version work as well, let me know
NYMSYS90 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:34 am
same things happening with mine, keeps resetting when i start the game after i enter the console key, i use epic
any idea why ?
Make the Input.ini file READ-ONLY. Then the reset should not happen.
zousug wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:04 am
Hey all,

Anyone found commands for xp / gold etc?
*Edit gold n xp works from a cheat table.. but anything for talent points?*
No, nothing for talent points. I haven't even finished first assignment to know what these are.
Ashar wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:28 pm
can i jsut use UuuClient to enable the console like i do with otehr games, or do i have to use the above method? UUu does enable the console, and yoru dll seems to make commands work, shame i cant summon teh felix potion though, i got excitged for a sec then(since playing on pc obviously)
UUU is a tool that creates in-game cameras (among other features). Unless you specifically need the camera UUU uses, you can use my DLL alone. To get the debug camera working, open the console and type toggledebugcamera. Move around with WASD, then use Q and E for Up/Down. There's no roll, pitch or w.e. UUU camera has, but.. like I said.. if you have no need for those.. my DLL will suffice.

I haven't even finished first assignment to know what a "felix potion" is. No need to explain it to me. What you need to UNDERSTAND is I too need to be allowed to play the game, rather than constantly be asked for stuff from PLAYERS.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MaxtorM123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaxtorM123 »

taki wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:01 am
Many thanks <3

//Edit: Seems to work fine on my epic version, but not for my brothers steam version. His Input.ini just removes the consolekey entry when starting

//Edit2: If you want me to check something on the steam version, so you could make the steam version work as well, let me know
It worked fine on steam for me, I was able to open the console with the custom DLL and adding the section to the input.ini.

enaske
Cheater
Cheater

Post by enaske »

You guys might want to check out the SQLFiles.

PhoenixGameData, it contains all Dev stuff, they forgot to remove it.

Also you can add the DLC Quest, by simply modify your save. I made a Post on Reddit about that.

LittleLight
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LittleLight »

enaske wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:47 pm

Also you can add the DLC Quest, by simply modify your save. I made a Post on Reddit about that.
Which files?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

enaske wrote:
I was wondering what's up with the SQL files when looking at the data with FModel. And you can post your link here, it is allowed.

enaske
Cheater
Cheater

Post by enaske »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:21 pm
enaske wrote:
I was wondering what's up with the SQL files when looking at the data with FModel. And you can post your link here, it is allowed.

They pretty much left secret Dev Data in the client. Maybe its useful for you, I will PM it to you for now. Maybe we can work something out thats cool :D

gotrunks712
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gotrunks712 »

enaske wrote:

Any link to your reddit post?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

enaske wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:23 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:21 pm
enaske wrote:

They pretty much left secret Dev Data in the client. Maybe its useful for you, I will PM it to you for now. Maybe we can work something out thats cool :D
While I appreciate people contributing, I don't appreciate this sneaky way in which "advertising" goes, as if something not spoken for travels around underground communities... and if devs catch word of it, they will patch it ooOOooOOoohh :D

Straight facts:
  • There's nothing on [Link] regarding what you said. If you posted on reddit somewhere, someplace, we won't know. Certainly keeping the post off the grid, thinking developers will remove or patch or whatever, doesn't help. This mentality brings nothing good and even pushes towards what your unfounded fears are.
  • Like I said, and you didn't bother reading.. using [Link] shows the content, so no need to upload the stuff to mega.nz. You could've just told me it's the same crap I see in these pictures T_T

• One can then get a browser for sqlite (e.g.: [Link]) and check out the content:

For example ^ that would help making a script that teleports you to several places (if all in same map).
Now.. if you don't want to share the post, fine by us. But please don't agitate the waters any further. There's a lot of Harry Poker drooling fans around these parts that will bend ear to whatever "magical" crap you throw at them, without even checking facts, that we don't need useless commotion.

Having said that, I've added you on Discord :P

BR,
Sun

Destroyer-anon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Destroyer-anon »

Oof, it's not every day you get to see SB droppin' the knowledge bomb on someone. :D

I am working on testing that database for usable locations as we speak, for teleportation. :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Destroyer-anon wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:31 pm
Oof, it's not every day you get to see SB droppin' the knowledge bomb on someone. :D
It's better than me dropping an F-bomb! :D :D :D

Unohana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Unohana »

For some odd reason password is not working

enaske
Cheater
Cheater

Post by enaske »

Yep, he is pretty skilled, talked to him hehe. I guess he's still wrenching through the Files.

PS: Just to clarify, I didn't share SQL Public, for DMCA stuff, but people can just ask me or extract it yourself with quickbms.

Destroyer-anon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Destroyer-anon »

enaske wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:44 pm
Yep, he is pretty skilled, talked to him hehe. I guess he's still wrenching through the Files.
He's a national treasure! <3 ;)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Unohana wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:38 pm
For some odd reason password is not working
Then use another archive manager. 7-Zip is known to do that. I use stock WinRAR.

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

Found any information regarding length of Revelio lasting? I found the timer for it in game, but the visible "collectibles" dissappear in the same 10 seconds it lasts :>
Maybe the sql has the real timer showing in there or the length? Not sure how to extract it from the paks myself.