Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by SunBeam »

[ 20 Feb 23 - Hit #6 ]

Kindly DO NOT POST this table on other forums/communities (e.g.: Nexus, OCD). Same as you prefer those places, I prefer FRF, having created these tools specifically for this community. If you want to spread the news and let others enjoy all of this, then please link them to join FRF. I'd also appreciate if you didn't merge my table with other people's without asking for permission up front. Crediting the author does not account for approval. Thank you for respecting my choice!

Last public table update (I have finished the game, so for any future updates I will be available on Patreon):

HogwartsLegacy.CT
(45.1 KiB) Downloaded 10353 times

• Added Change ConsoleKey script for those people who weren't successful in editing a simple .ini file or making it read-only.

Run the script, type in F1 or whichever key you want in the input field, then click OK. You can find a list of keys that are ALLOWED inside the script: right-click it > Change script > look under [DISABLE] section.

1) Yes, you will need to do it with every game launch. It's not saved anywhere, it's only changed in memory.
    2) Yes, now you need the DLL to be able to open the console -AND- the table to change the ConsoleKey to your liking. I will not go any other extra mile to put everything into 1 DLL or 1 table, just cuz you're too lazy to use both T_T. So deal with it.
    3) If you want to change the key again, disable the script, re-enable it, type in another key, click OK. Done.

That being said, if you don't care for the above, continue to use v1.3 of the table and you're good to go.

BR,
Sun

[ 14 Feb 23 - Hit #5 ]

New DLL update:
  • I have moved everything that is related to Unreal Engine, Console, etc. from the table into dxgi.dll. That being said, if you want access to the console to type in commands (NOT SQL!), please download the DLL below and follow the instructions; you do not need the table anymore.
    • I have restored fly, walk and ghost console commands. You can now use them with the console and they will do what they were designed to do:
      • fly
        Lets you fly. Your character will maintain Z height and not fall, thus walking on air. Movement is done solely in the ground plane, you can't go up and down (for now). Collisions are on, you can't move through walls. See ghost. While this is on, you can't perform normal actions (e.g.: attack, Q, E, etc.). It's how the Engine behaves, not my doing. And nah, I won't bother figuring it out.
      • walk
        Returns you to the ground and enables collisions.
      • ghost
        Same as fly, but you can walk through solid objects (e.g.: through locked doors you can't get through yet). Collisions are off. While this is on, you can't perform normal actions (e.g.: attack, Q, E, etc.). It's how the Engine behaves, not my doing. And nah, I won't bother figuring it out.
    • There are several other commands you can run now (e.g.: SetInvulnerable 3600000) that I've updated in 2nd post (see Game Cheat Commands section) -> viewtopic.php?p=284991#p284991

Download DLL:

dxgi.zip
1.1 (password: sunbeam)
(66.56 KiB) Downloaded 3938 times

Put the DLL in your game folder, in \HogwartsLegacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64 folder:
  • example for Steam: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Hogwarts Legacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64
  • example for EGS: F:\Epic Games\HogwartsLegacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64

New table update:

• I have removed everything that is related to Unreal Engine, Console, etc. from the table. That being said, if you want access to just the SQL UDF for running SQL statements -or- SQL-related scripts, then download the cheat table below; you do not need the DLL anymore.
    • I have added Gc3's Item Generator script (viewtopic.php?p=286106#p286106). It generates (and runs automatically) SQL statements that add gear to the 'GearItemsDynamic' and 'InventoryDynamic' tables. You can customize the settings, then activate 'Give Item' script. NOTE that there won't be any notification that something has happened. Then open your inventory and check stuff out.

Since this is not my work, please direct any questions you may have or issues you experience to Gc3.
    • Everything else stays the same. In case you don't know how to operate some script or what it does, please read about them in the sections below. Just cuz the table has updated and things got much simpler doesn't exonerate you from reading and getting to know what is it that you're using.
    • One more time: you do not need to adjust/fix/update UpdateTime in your SQL statements, as this is done automatically when you execute the statement through Shift+Enter in << SQLite Exec >> UDF.

Download table:

HogwartsLegacy.CT
(39.83 KiB) Downloaded 4113 times

BR,
Sun

[ 11 Feb 23 - Hit #4 ]

Updated the table, so now the UpdateTime is automatically replaced in your SQL statements on execution. Namely lines 17 through 22 in the Lua of 'Toggle SQLite Exec UDF' script:

Code: Select all

-- auto UpdateTime replaced in the SQL statement, where found
local g_Scheduler = getAddressSafe( "g_Scheduler" )
local UpdateTime_offset = readInteger( getAddressSafe( "Get_UpdateTimeOffset" ) + 0x3 )
local UpdateTime = string.format( "%d", readQword( readQword( g_Scheduler ) + UpdateTime_offset ) )
text = text:gsub( "UpdateTime = [0-9]*", "UpdateTime = " .. UpdateTime .. "" )
--
As such, you do not need to manually copy-paste the UpdateTime value anymore into your SQL statements! Please download the table below.

HogwartsLegacy.CT
(126.44 KiB) Downloaded 2863 times

dxgi.zip
1.0 (password: sunbeam)
(64.54 KiB) Downloaded 3677 times

Put the DLL in your game folder, in \HogwartsLegacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64 folder:
  • example for Steam: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Hogwarts Legacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64
  • example for EGS: F:\Epic Games\HogwartsLegacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64

It seems I have to re-iterate the below every time I make an update, as a lot of you skip this part...

Please note that you will still need the DLL (dxgi.zip > dxgi.dll) to access the in-game CONSOLE (for 'fly', 'ghost', 'walk' commands)! Although it has nothing to do with the UDF to run SQL statements, it will temporarily fix the aobscan error you've been having. Just saying.. cuz people go "can't use the console, I downloaded the table" -or- "I thought I only need the table"..

BR,
Sun

[ 11 Feb 23 - Hit #3 ]

Updated the table to latest version (1.0.1119132). It didn't need anything to be fixed, but there are additions. In theory, should work with both Steam and EGS (tested with EGS, that I know it works there).

HogwartsLegacy.CT
(126.01 KiB) Downloaded 1592 times

Added 1 more feature (could've been two, but heh, didn't work):
  • [ Game ] sub-section
    • Dump Save-Game SQLite Database From Memory To Disk

Story:
      As you know, the game uses an SQLite database to store quite a bit of information in the game. Anything you collect, achieve, etc. is INSERT-ed and UPDATE-ed into this database (short: db). The game breaks out the various tables from this database into in-memory tables, which get updated separately. When there is an auto-save event or you save, the information from each table is collected and updated into the in-memory database. This is then saved to disk, into your save-game. That's the flow.

Script:
      The script will find the db that's been loaded from your save-game into memory (the original from disk, not your current progression) and dump it to disk to your DESKTOP as game.db. You can then browse it with the DB Browser for SQLite tool.

Video showing this:

NOTE: I got 1 report that this works fine for just the first character in first slot. If you have a second character, it won't work. Haven't been able to confirm it, but putting it here for others to read.
    • Replace Memory Save-Game SQLite Database with Edited Database

THE SCRIPT HAS NO EFFECT! The theory behind this is simple: I wanted to use the script above, dump in-game database to disk, open it with an SQL editor, change whatever I wanted in there and save it. The script then takes 'game.db' from Desktop, checks its size and allocates new memory to load it there. Once loaded, it replaces the pointer to the original db to the address of my loaded one (size is updated and all). Unfortunately, the game has the various tables spliced in memory, so on an auto-save or save, it will overwrite it in memory (update it) with in-game values. So all my edits are gone. That's why, although the theory put into practice works -replacing the db- because the game overwrites it, the effect is not what we'd want. It's grayed out so DO NOT USE it (you can, but doesn't do anything that you'd notice).

I left it in as proof of concept.

(obsolete, moved to [ Debug ] section in latest table)

Everything I wrote in the older sections down below is still applicable! So please do your due diligence and read before asking or complaining.

BR,
Sun

[ 9 Feb 23 - Hit #2 ]

Added a cheat table with several features:
(Note: this is not a cheat table in the traditional sense; not a "god, infinite x, infinite y" etc. table with quick scripts to make your life easier; you can find other such tables for your needs on the forum)

HogwartsLegacy.CT
(120.47 KiB) Downloaded 1785 times

Content:
  • [ Engine ] sub-section
    • Hook UCheatManager execs (execFly, execGhost, execWalk)
      The script restores the core of fly, ghost, walk console commands. After activating this script, open the in-game console (see [ 07 Feb 20 - Hit #1 ] section below) and type in:
      • fly then hit [Enter] key
        You will now be flying, in the sense that you won't fall off surfaces when you move (see it as no gravity). To gain height, you will have to shimmy along curved upwards surfaces. I couldn't find the movement functions (forward, right) for the game to hook them and allow movement in the direction where the mouse is pointing towards (will see if I can fix it later).
      • ghost then hit [Enter] key
        Same as fly, but this time around there's no collisions. Meaning you can walk through surfaces (e.g.: locked doors). Useful to get access to areas you're not supposed to at the start of the game.
      • walk then hit [Enter] key
        This disables fly/ghost, returning your character to solid ground (normal movement behavior).
      For each you will see a message popping up in the console, so you'll know it's working.
    • you can ignore the rest of the scripts, as they're either covered by dxgi.dll (Patch AllowCheats; Patch "SET" Command; Set UFunctions Executable (on console use)) or not useful at this point in time (Unrestrict CVars; Clear Console (works only with Console active))
  • [ Game ] sub-section
    • Toggle SQLite Exec UDF
      This will open up an UDF (user-defined form) window in which you can type SQL commands the game will commit to the [Link]:

Notes:
      • the window is resizeable (drag its borders left, right, up, down to adjust it to your needs)
      • white input memo box at the bottom is used to type in text:
        • you can use Enter key to move to next line and type some more
        • Shift+Enter key combination will execute what you've typed
        • you can scroll it horizontally and vertically
        • I recommend writing the SQL statements in Notepad++, then copy-pasting it into the input box, then Shift+Enter
      • purple memo box is used to display what you've executed
        • it doesn't work like a "return result" log-type of window; just prints a copy of your input
      • Clear button
        • clears the purple memo box
      • Close [x] button
        • will close the UDF window and deactivate "Toggle SQLite Exec UDF" script
      NOTE THAT EXECUTING AN SQL STATEMENT IN THE UDF WILL NOT GENERATE ANY NOTIFICATION IN-GAME! So don't expect some pop-up like you normally receive when collecting items, for example. The effect can be checked by opening the inventory (or the appropriate tab, later on, when we discover more).
    • UpdateTime
      This is the internal Scheduler timer for the game WORLD. See it as a timestamp. Some of the statements require this to be provided as a value so it's updated on the respective column in the in-memory database. YOU WILL NEED TO COPY-PASTE THIS MANUALLY INTO YOUR STATEMENTS (it's done automatically now in v1.2 of the table; see [ 11 Feb 20 - Hit #4 ] section). The value will stay the same during an active mission, but will change every second while in open world. You don't need to worry about not copy-pasting some correct value, as it doesn't matter if you run a query with timestamp of 20 seconds ago or 1 minute ago. See: viewtopic.php?p=285827#p285827.

Now.. what is it that you can execute with this UDF can be found in 2nd post under the "SQL Examples" section. This is a WORK IN PROGRESS, so if you want to help, read below the red text.

Please note that you will still need the DLL (dxgi.zip > dxgi.dll) to access the in-game CONSOLE (for 'fly', 'ghost', 'walk' commands)! And that DLL is in the section below, so don't overlook the rest of the post, please. Yes, it has nothing to do with SQL or the UDF above. Just saying.. cuz people go "can't use the console, I downloaded the table" -or- "I thought I only need the table"..

IF YOU WANT TO HELP AND CONTRIBUTE, THEN PLEASE READ BELOW:

In the [ Debug ] section there are several scripts that will WRITE text to the Lua Engine console when you activate them and perform the indicated action. I am very early in the progression, so those of you who've advanced quite a lot or finished the game can assist by providing the SQL statements containing the ITEM IDS and VARIATIONS. I will explain below what you can do.

All of the scripts require VEH debugger to be enabled in your CE Settings. As such:

Once you've done that, activate [ Enable ] script so it collects the required locations for debug. Then activate either script (you can activate at once A MAXIMUM OF 4 SCRIPTS! that's how many hardware breakpoints can be set at once!) in the [ Debug ] section that starts with Commit_ and perform the indicated action you see in the name of the script, after the _ character.

For example, activate the Commit_OnEquip script. Then go back in-game, open your inventory with I key and equip an item. That is the action the script's name implies; hope it's straight forward. This is what should happen:

Unfortunately, I don't currently have a means to append the in-game real name of the item to the SQL statement being run. So I will count on your to provide as much information as possible (e.g.: Item Name, Item Rarity, -read from the screen- then the SQL statement from the Lua Engine window you recorded).

Base on video example above, this is how you should format your findings:
    Item Name: BLACK LEATHER GLOVES
    Item Rarity: STANDARD
    Sell Value: 30

INSERT OR REPLACE INTO EquippedGearDynamic (ActorID, SlotID, GearID, GearVariation ) VALUES ('Player0', 'HAND', 'Hand_007_Basic', 'DF27DEF14990490A255E99B419ED02D4')

--

Item Name: TEAL FINGERLESS GLOVES
    Item Rarity: WELL-APPOINTED (green)
    Item Level: 2
    Offence: 3
    Others: Cannot Upgrade
    Sell Value: 60

INSERT OR REPLACE INTO EquippedGearDynamic (ActorID, SlotID, GearID, GearVariation ) VALUES ('Player0', 'HAND', 'Hand_019_Common', 'E3B2129E4ABA1F9AC4A072B588231C04')

--

Item Name: HUNTER FINGERLESS GLOVES
    Item Rarity: WELL-APPOINTED (green)
    Item Level: 4
    Offence: 6
    Others: Cannot Upgrade
    Sell Value: 60

INSERT OR REPLACE INTO EquippedGearDynamic (ActorID, SlotID, GearID, GearVariation ) VALUES ('Player0', 'HAND', 'Hand_017_Common', 'C1A4AD97407DE525471058BE36297692')
    Doing this will help consolidate the information in a nice Excel along the way.

[ 7 Feb 23 - Hit #1 ]

Game Name: Hogwarts Legacy
Game Vendor: Epic Games Store [ should be compatible with Steam ]
Game Version: 1.0.1117238
Game Process: HogwartsLegacy.exe

Hello folks.

Attached below is a DLL that will do the following:
  • Hooks UGameViewportClient::SetupInitialLocalPlayer to construct the Console UObject, member of GameViewportClient. You may then use Tilde (~) key to open up the console.

To change the key:

- click Start at the bottom left of your taskbar, then type in 'Run' -or- press WinKey+R keys
    - copy-paste this to the input field: %LocalAppData%\HogwartsLegacy\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

- hit Enter key
    - open Input.ini file
    - copy and paste the text below under the [CurrentIniVersion] section:

Code: Select all

[/Script/Engine.InputSettings]
    ConsoleKey=Tilde

Like this:

- change key to whatever you want (e.g.: F10)
    - save file
    - restart the game if you had it open (this won't work till you reboot the game, so it can read the file)
  • Enables the use of set command in the console (e.g.: set Engine.Actor bCanBeDamaged False) through a patch.
  • Makes any command you run in the console -IF THE COMMAND EXISTS- not return "Command not recognized". It basically hooks CallFunctionByNameWithArguments and sets the UFUNC_Exec flag for anything running through this internal function.
  • The developers of this game have replaced the function that constructs the CheatManager -- APlayerController::AddCheats(bool bForce) -- in PlayerController vftable with one that simply just does something like GetWorld. Basically, nothing useful. I patched APlayerController::PostInitializeComponents to execute it with bForce parameter set to 1, so the CheatManager is always constructed, regardless of the type of game (local or remote/online).

Just in case you wondered why EnableCheats 1 doesn't do anything (aimed at users of Frans' UUU tool).
That being said, you're now free to experiment with the console. I'll be posting whatever discoveries in the next post (commands, etc.). A cheat table should follow once I have enough stuff to share that can't be achieved with the console alone.

dxgi.zip
1.0 (password: sunbeam)
(64.54 KiB) Downloaded 3677 times

How to use -> drop it in your \HogwartsLegacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64 folder (e.g.: F:\Epic Games\HogwartsLegacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64).

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by SunBeam »

Engine Cheat Commands

!-- IN ORDER FOR THESE TO WORK AS DESCRIBED BELOW YOU NEED MY dxgi.dll FROM FIRST POST --!

god
Makes you invulnerable. You'll need to re-enable it if you exit to main menu, then back in-game, load a save/quicksave or transition in any other way that makes the loading screen show up. Why; re-initialization. The god flag is a BOOL within your Character structure. When you reload the game, all structures are re-initialized by the Engine and their default statuses set in place. Which means your god bool will be reset.

NOTE: Although it works, it doesn't have any effect in-game, as the HL devs don't check bCanBeDamaged boolean to determine if god is on or off. See SetInvulnerable command in Game Cheat Commands section below.

fly
(I restored its code) Lets you fly. Your character will maintain Z height and not fall, thus walking on air. Movement is done solely in the ground plane, you can't go up and down (for now). Collisions are on, you can't move through walls. See ghost. While this is on, you can't perform normal actions (e.g.: attack, Q, E, etc.). It's how the Engine behaves, not my doing. And nah, I won't bother figuring it out.

walk
(I restored its code) Returns you to the ground and enables collisions.

ghost
(I restored its code) Same as fly, but you can walk through solid objects (e.g.: through locked doors you can't get through yet). Collisions are off. While this is on, you can't perform normal actions (e.g.: attack, Q, E, etc.). It's how the Engine behaves, not my doing. And nah, I won't bother figuring it out.

slomo <float>
Slows down, accelerates or sets game speed back to normal, depending on the value you give it. (e.g.: slomo 0.5; slomo 1; slomo 1.5)

teleport
Will teleport your character to the location appointed by your mouse pointer. Simply aim some spot, then ~ and type in teleport + hit [Enter]. You'll instantly get to your targeted location.

playersonly
Currently is designed to freeze any AI in place, including yourself. In older versions of the Engine, this was freezing everything but you. Guess Epic changed their mind. Could probably be tweaked through code hooks to exclude the player Character from the list of frozen entities.

toggledebugcamera
This will detach current camera from the player (in reality, it changes controller to the newly created camera UObject) letting you fly around and explore the area. You can use it together with teleport, for example, to move your player to the location where the camera is pointing. Just type it in the console once you've decided for the spot. PRO TIP: Run 'fly' console command first. Then 'toggledebugcamera'. Then 'teleport'. The idea is so you don't fall off-map once you've teleported to some location. Once you're done, 'toggledebucamera' again to return to player and then 'walk' to return to ground.

Keys (while active):
Q/Space - Move up
E/Ctrl - Move down
Mouse Wheel Up/Down - Increase/Decrease Camera Speed

summon <blueprint_name>
Probably the most powerful command one can use. It's designed to spawn/generate in front of your view an Actor defined by the Blueprint name you've typed in. Don't have any list for now, so you'll have to wait or experiment (e.g.: get [Link] tool, open the game's paks one by one and study the tree of contents; you're interested in folders called Actor(s), Character(s), etc.; then look at the file names and do summon MyCharacter_C [Enter]; that's the best I got for now).

Updated instructions to work with summon (these can be used in ANY UE4 GAME):

-- TESTED THIS WITH CHEAT ENGINE 7.4 --

1) Get a tool or table by the means of which you can DUMP OBJECTS, such as Cake-san's "Basic UE4 Win64 Base Table". Namely Automate version Update 7.3 (first attachment in that post).

2) Open the table, File > Open Process > double-click the SECOND HogwartsLegacy.exe process from the list. Click 'Yes' when asked if you want to keep the table loaded.

3) Activate 'Unreal Engine' script and wait for it to finish or error. Even if it errors, the table would have done its job. Lua Console will open up and output stuff along the way. Took like 10 minutes to run for me, as I have 16GB of RAM and low disk space (for the temp scan) -- 10-years old CPU and a 4-years used-up GTX 1080Ti from my brother.

3.1) IF it errors and the script DOES NOT ACTIVATE, then right click the script and Group Config > Hide children when deactivated.
3.2) IF it doesn't error, the Lua window will close and the script will activate. Like so:

4) Make sure you are in the game world (not at main menu) and that the object you want to spawn is loaded/exists in the map. Visually. As in, for example, if I see a Moonstone rock lying around, then I know the object exists and I can spawn it. Otherwise, spawning stuff from other levels into your current level isn't possible. So this exercise will have its limitations.

5) Please install [Link].

6) I will use as example the Moonstone rock. That I can clearly see here:

7) Head out to the table and run "UE Object Dumper Algo" script. Let it do its thing and it will automatically open a text file for you (that was saved on your Desktop, by the way, in case you don't know where it is). This should happen for you:

8) In Notepad++ press Ctrl+F, tick "Regular expression" (make sure "Wrap around" is ticked) at the bottom and paste the text below into the "Find this:" field:
BlueprintGeneratedClass(.*)
Mind the space character before the word. It has to be there if you want concise results. Click "Find All in Current Document".

You will see these:

You are interested in the lines that have the starting word BlueprintGeneratedClass after the address column.

9) You can now copy the entire list of results and paste it into a new blank document/window:

10) Remember I am looking at a Moonstone? Well, let's search for it in this new document with all our results:

11) So.. to spawn a Moonstone Actor, we will use (in my case, for you it can be different) BP_Moonstone_M_C. Remember and understand that these are loaded and GENERATED DYNAMICALLY by the Engine as you progress across your level/map. If you thought the Engine loads everything up-front, you are mistaking. It loads assets when it needs them.

You can double-click a search result in Notepad++ to go to and highlight the specific line where it was found.

12) Back in-game, open the console and type in (in my case) summon BP_Moonstone_M_C.

Here's the entire run-down in a video:

As a side-note you can stack up console commands with the | character. Meaning you can get it to run summon X times, the number of times you repeat the command in the block. Here's how to summon 10 Moonstone rocks in one copy-paste-Enter:
summon BP_Moonstone_M_C|summon BP_Moonstone_M_C|summon BP_Moonstone_M_C|summon BP_Moonstone_M_C|summon BP_Moonstone_M_C|summon BP_Moonstone_M_C|summon BP_Moonstone_M_C|summon BP_Moonstone_M_C|summon BP_Moonstone_M_C|summon BP_Moonstone_M_C
Video showing this:

You will have to re-dump every time there is a level load or transition to another map, every time you can't find some object name, every time the game lags/stutters (sign that it's loading assets among other things it processes). So disable "UE Object Dumper Algo" script and re-run it. Then redo the steps above.

Hope it's clear now why it doesn't work, why it works, how it works, etc. I don't have any other observations, so please experiment on your own without asking "how do I spawn X?" questions. You've been taught how to do it.

--

Game Cheat Commands

!-- THESE WORK AS DESCRIBED BELOW ONLY IF YOU USE MY dxgi.dll FROM FIRST POST --!

SetInvulnerable <float_timer>
Makes you invulnerable for given amount of time. Haven't yet determined if a cutscene kills the timer, but one thing is certain: you will have to re-run this every time there is a transition/screen load. If you fast travel to some place and screen loading appears, you have to re-run command in the console. If you find that you're taking damage, re-run it. And so on.

Example: SetInvulnerable 3600000 (3600000 comes from 60s * 60 = 60m = 1hour; value is in ms, so 60 * 60 * 1000). Makes you invulnerable for 1 hour.

--

SQL Examples

<< FIRST OF ALL, SAVE YOUR GAME! JUST TO BE SURE YOU CAN REVERT IF YOU FUCK UP! >>

1) Setting your Money to a given value:
UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET ItemID = 'Knuts', Count = 30000, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0, UpdateTime = 596323800000000000 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND SlotNumber = 0;
  • replace Count = <value> with your desired amount; this is an UPDATE, meaning a SET; not an ADD (+)
  • replace UpdateTime value with yours from YOUR table/CE GUI (in active missions, the value is fixed; in open world, the value will change every second; iregardless, double-click the Value and copy-paste it); this:
    (it's done automatically in the latest table; no need to do this manually anymore!)
  • double click the yellow highlighted value, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V it in the statement from the quote (where UpdateTime = ... is)
    (it's done automatically in the latest table; no need to do this manually anymore!)

More to be posted,
Sun

JurishCrypter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JurishCrypter »

I really appreciate the time you put into detailing the way to not only execute it, but to also contribute to your find, I'm currently looking through the files, I've found plenty of blueprints but I can't get them to spawn, the commands you sent are working, already tried, but there might be a missing parameter for the summon command, here is a little list of items:

Plants:
BP_Item_Fluxweed_Seed
BP_Item_VenomousTentacula_Seed
BP_Item_ChompingCabbage_Seed
BP_Item_Mallowsweet_Seed
BP_Item_Shrivelfig_Seed
BP_Item_CreatureFeed
BP_Item_Knotgrass_Seed
BP_Item_DittanySeed
BP_Item_Mandrake_Seed

Beast Products:
BP_Item_Graphorn
BP_Item_Jobberknoll
BP_Item_Thestral
BP_Item_Unicorn
BP_Item_Niffler
BP_Item_Diricawl
BP_Item_Hippogriff
BP_Item_Kneazle
BP_Item_Phoenix
BP_Item_Toad
BP_Item_Mooncalf
BP_Item_Puffskein
BP_Item_Fwooper

Potions:
BP_Item_StealthTakedownPotion
BP_Item_Invisibility
BP_Item_PepperUp
BP_Item_HealingPotion3
BP_Item_AutoDamagePotion
BP_Item_EssenceOfDittany
BP_Item_MerlinTrialPotion
BP_Item_EdurusPotion
BP_Item_TalentResetPotion
BP_Item_AMFillPotion
BP_Item_TalentPointPotion
BP_Item_FelixFelicisPotion
BP_Item_Skele_Gro
BP_Item_Maxima

most of those are under pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.utoc (12.94GB)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You have to suffix them with a _C (e.g.: BP_Item_Invisibility_C).

Another thing about summon: the Blueprint of said Actor has to be loaded into the map you're currently in by the Engine. If not, then nothing will get spawned. So.. if those are valid to be summoned as Actors, then.. to make sure.. be in a spot where you can pick-up one of those potions or one of those plants listed there, then try to summon. See if that works.

zamundaz12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zamundaz12 »

WoW that was fast, thank you very much!

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Are there commands for XP or gold?

taki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taki »

Many thanks <3

//Edit: Seems to work fine on my epic version, but not for my brothers steam version. His Input.ini just removes the consolekey entry when starting

//Edit2: If you want me to check something on the steam version, so you could make the steam version work as well, let me know

NYMSYS90
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NYMSYS90 »

same things happening with mine, keeps resetting when i start the game after i enter the console key, i use epic
any idea why ?

zousug
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zousug »

Hey all,

Anyone found commands for xp / gold etc?
*Edit gold n xp works from a cheat table.. but anything for talent points?*
Last edited by zousug on Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

taki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taki »

NYMSYS90 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:34 am
same things happening with mine, keeps resetting when i start the game after i enter the console key, i use epic
any idea why ?
it seems that it works in combination with UUU, at least i do not get command not found errors

Krappa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Krappa »

Hi, first of all, thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, doesn't seem to be working with my Steam copy of the game. Neither Tilde key or changing key to something else via Input.ini doesn't open up the console.

Evoc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Evoc »

Krappa wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:40 am
Hi, first of all, thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, doesn't seem to be working with my Steam copy of the game. Neither Tilde key or changing key to something else via Input.ini doesn't open up the console.
I also had issues with injecting with Steam, made sure to target the correct process, it popped up saying some requirements were not met and required an update.

Awesome job creating something so quickly though, please feel free to PM me Sunbeam if there's anything from the Steam version which you might find helpful.

Ted17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ted17 »

zousug wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:04 am
Hey all,

Anyone found commands for xp / gold etc?
*Edit gold n xp works from a cheat table.. but anything for talent points?*
Hey may i ask how udid the xp and gold thing?

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

can i jsut use UuuClient to enable the console like i do with otehr games, or do i have to use the above method? UUu does enable the console, and yoru dll seems to make commands work, shame i cant summon teh felix potion though, i got excitged for a sec then(since playing on pc obviously)

Ang3lic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ang3lic »

JurishCrypter wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:08 am
I really appreciate the time you put into detailing the way to not only execute it, but to also contribute to your find, I'm currently looking through the files, I've found plenty of blueprints but I can't get them to spawn, the commands you sent are working, already tried, but there might be a missing parameter for the summon command, here is a little list of items:

Plants:
BP_Item_Fluxweed_Seed
BP_Item_VenomousTentacula_Seed
BP_Item_ChompingCabbage_Seed
BP_Item_Mallowsweet_Seed
BP_Item_Shrivelfig_Seed
BP_Item_CreatureFeed
BP_Item_Knotgrass_Seed
BP_Item_DittanySeed
BP_Item_Mandrake_Seed

Beast Products:
BP_Item_Graphorn
BP_Item_Jobberknoll
BP_Item_Thestral
BP_Item_Unicorn
BP_Item_Niffler
BP_Item_Diricawl
BP_Item_Hippogriff
BP_Item_Kneazle
BP_Item_Phoenix
BP_Item_Toad
BP_Item_Mooncalf
BP_Item_Puffskein
BP_Item_Fwooper

Potions:
BP_Item_StealthTakedownPotion
BP_Item_Invisibility
BP_Item_PepperUp
BP_Item_HealingPotion3
BP_Item_AutoDamagePotion
BP_Item_EssenceOfDittany
BP_Item_MerlinTrialPotion
BP_Item_EdurusPotion
BP_Item_TalentResetPotion
BP_Item_AMFillPotion
BP_Item_TalentPointPotion
BP_Item_FelixFelicisPotion
BP_Item_Skele_Gro
BP_Item_Maxima

most of those are under pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.utoc (12.94GB)
I am using
summon BP_Item_Fluxweed_Seed_c
command, it is being recognized, but i am not sure, where i am supposed to use it or get them
were you able to get them to work ?
how does it work.
please help, thanks <3