mGBA Pokemon Unbound Inventory + Team Editor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
clecavs2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: mGBA Pokemon Unbound Inventory Editor

Post by clecavs2 »

Keks4Gaming wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:34 pm
Hi iam happy to hear you found a solution.
I will try to find a way to make it work on Mac without additional software.

At the moment there is no solution in my table for adding a slot, because I haven't found the routine for it yet. But you could buy the cheapest item for the specific bag in a shop, change the item using my table and buy it again until you are satisfied with the amount of slots you need.
Don't forget to turn the item editor on and off to refresh the slots in the table.

Greetings Keks
Have you been able to find a way to make it work on M1 Macs without any additional software? I can't get it to work on mine even with downloading Parallels.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Runbstreath
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: mGBA Pokemon Unbound Inventory + Team Editor

Post by Runbstreath »

Some functions stopped working in 2.1.0 :(

Keks4Gaming
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Keks4Gaming »

Runbstreath wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:47 pm
Some functions stopped working in 2.1.0 :(
Hey Runbstreath,

Can you tell me which functions has stopped working in 2.1.0

Greetings Keks

fishtailpi314
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fishtailpi314 »

Keks,

Great table I have been using it for my run, quick question; how would I give a Froakie Battle Bond using this table? I can swap between Torrent and Protean but Battle Bond doesn't seem to register. Thanks in advance!

Testing123Testing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Testing123Testing »

So I tried using this in 2.1.0 in order to try and get one of the Galarian Pokemon, basically change the species of one of my generic mons (I've been trying it with a Rattata) into a Galar mon, to unlock the special encounters, because trading isn't exactly stable. From what I can gather, this would normally work through the team editor option, right? Except I can't really get that to work, so either I'm doing something wrong, or that option broke in 2.1.0. Any advice on this?

Kibikun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kibikun »

How do I change the gender of my character?

Ace_xFr_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ace_xFr_ »

Hey, I used your cheat table and it worked fine up until present where when I try to edit anything it now, doesn't work. It keeps displaying wrong info about my team slots and when I tried to change anything, whether it be items or Pokémon, it doesn't go through. I tried reinstalling cheat engine, the table, mGBA, and re-pathing Unbound but nothing seems to work and it keeps displaying tangela as my first pokemon when its not. If anyone can help me out it would be very appreciated.

RAVVS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RAVVS »

Don't want to bother too much but I was wondering if it was possible to add a way of changing abilities. I'm nearly done with my Insane run and just got Hoopa but it's so very underwhelming even though it's the titular mon. I thought that changing the ability to something better would work but PKHeX doesn't function with CFRU FireRed romhacks. Then I saw your table and thought to ask if ability editing was possible. Thanks, even if it isn't.

Conzo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Conzo »

RAVVS wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:57 pm
Don't want to bother too much but I was wondering if it was possible to add a way of changing abilities. I'm nearly done with my Insane run and just got Hoopa but it's so very underwhelming even though it's the titular mon. I thought that changing the ability to something better would work but PKHeX doesn't function with CFRU FireRed romhacks. Then I saw your table and thought to ask if ability editing was possible. Thanks, even if it isn't.
Use the item editor to give yourself Ability Capsules, they're something already in-game you can use to freely swap abilities.

RAVVS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RAVVS »

Conzo wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:12 pm
Use the item editor to give yourself Ability Capsules, they're something already in-game you can use to freely swap abilities.
Hoopa only has one ability - Magician. I want to change to an ability it wouldn't normally have, like Hackmons and so on.

TheSilverAge
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheSilverAge »

Whenever I try to edit my pokemons, for some reason, the team edit shows all different pokemons, slot 1 being tangela, slot 2 being hypno, and all the datas are wrong and not what i have in my ROM. How do I fix this?

oskyrim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oskyrim »

TheSilverAge wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:29 am
Whenever I try to edit my pokemons, for some reason, the team edit shows all different pokemons, slot 1 being tangela, slot 2 being hypno, and all the datas are wrong and not what i have in my ROM. How do I fix this?
I was having the exact same problem. It is very inconsistent, sometimes I have it other times I don't

evaluate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by evaluate »

oskyrim wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:32 pm
TheSilverAge wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:29 am
I was having the exact same problem. It is very inconsistent, sometimes I have it other times I don't
literally. i tried clicking on the script tag, but doing that just replaces every non-script tag with ??. its all very confusing and my brain hurts. i wonder if we're just doing something wrong? everything ive looked into indicated you just click the checkbox to activate it, and then the script should activate, but its like it just saved the premade values? idk im confused and really just wanted to give myself some cheeky advantages :(

Brad1758
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Brad1758 »

Is there anyway to fix Cheat Engine 7.4 crashing every time I open Item Editor? I'm running the latest version of Unbound and every other editor works fine.

jatx50
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jatx50 »

For anyone having issues with the latest table, it wasn't working for me on either macOS or windows 11, but everything seems to work fine on windows 7 (using parallels on macbook) with latest cheat engine (7.5) and mgba (0.10.1) and unbound (2.1.1.1). Cheat engine throws an error but still works. Maybe it wasn't properly finding the start address before...