Persona 5 Royal Cheat Table [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Scocchicello
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona 5 Royal - Static Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by Scocchicello »

ShaRose wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:25 am
Izanagi666 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:35 am
am i blind? i literally can not figure out where the section to edit persona skills is? i'm using v5 of the table. help please?

Works fine for me.
how did you make the persona skill changes stack? they don't when i edit them, also applies to level and stats

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

Is this work on Switch emu version?

zdemon2002
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zdemon2002 »

wepon1984 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:01 am
Reorganized DaVinci030 table to make it easier for me to play with the addresses. Also removed all non working unused address that were in his table

Added option to add all Personas at Lv1 with no skills and all stats at 1

I have the Steam version, so cannot test if the Gamepass version works correctly

Update
Updated: Included more options in adding Personas to the Compendium. This included option to have the Strength Confidents Personas with the requested skills and all stats at 99.

Also, corrected the Traits for Treasure Demons
idk how but pressing the all lvl 1 button do absolutely nothing =)))

cazzone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cazzone »

sorry for asking there is a way to convert this table adress in switch emulator Ryujinx ? Thanks :)

cupkax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cupkax »

zdemon2002 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:54 am
wepon1984 wrote:
Reorganized DaVinci030 table to make it easier for me to play with the addresses. Also removed all non working unused address that were in his table

I have the Steam version, so cannot test if the Gamepass version works correctly

Update
Updated: Included more options in adding Personas to the Compendium. This included option to have the Strength Confidents Personas with the requested skills and all stats at 99.

The value is unset. Double click Value for "add all Personas at Lv1", which will give you a drop-down to choose from.

zdemon2002
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zdemon2002 »

cupkax wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:10 pm
zdemon2002 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:54 am
wepon1984 wrote:

Update

The value is unset. Double click Value for "add all Personas at Lv1", which will give you a drop-down to choose from.
oh tks , sr for my stupidity bro

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

zachillios wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:38 pm

Funny you should mention that. There was a trainer mod on Gamebanana that got taken down that had a Spawn Any Persona option on it. Mods there took it down due to it being "cheating software."
Which is completely moronic... hopefully [THE OTHER BIG MOD SITE U KNOW TEH ONE] gets a page up then screw Gamebanana. Meanwhile there's also this Amicitia Mod Menu

[Link]

Which, if it can be updated/ported to work w/ P5R PC it'd be ideal. I tried unpacking the precompiled MOD.CPK and repacking it into EN.CPK (that's how I got the Raidou restoration to work) but the mod menu didn't work.

So... not sure if there's another step or not, but yeah, it'd save us all a lot of work to have a nice built in cheat menu.
sumurtugu wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:03 pm
Hello, I'm filling out the Compendium using this table and I've noticed multiple Skills that are missing. Will update comment with more I find. Up to now I've not found:
Edit: It appears everything is there, some just don't pop up while searching.
Why are there some duplicate ones though? Like I saw Megidola twice, Self Destruct like 4 times
Boss/NPC versions of the same move. Same name, but different internal damage calculations and/or properties.

KunoviXii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KunoviXii »

There are a lotta tables!
May I request for the Conpendium one BUT mainly wanna toggle the conpendium in the list.
Cheat tables here are great but sometimes I don't wanna edit the stats and all things, I just want to toggle the things on in the velvet room in the list, and then directly summon in it and directly plays.
Sometimes cheat tables conpendium unlock needs for editing stats and everything and Im not quite talent on that.
May someone help creating this kinda table that directly unlock all 100% Compendium? not like editing thousands of persona and make them perfect to reach 100%.

ps: Is ''MY PALACE'' Achievements palces also have some one-key unlock button? those trophy

Again, really appreciate for everyone and hope you guys have great journey in Persona 5 Royal

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

KunoviXii wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:52 pm
May I request for the Conpendium one BUT mainly wanna toggle the conpendium in the list.
Cheat tables here are great but sometimes I don't wanna edit the stats and all things, I just want to toggle the things on in the velvet room in the list, and then directly summon in it and directly plays.
Sometimes cheat tables conpendium unlock needs for editing stats and everything and Im not quite talent on that.
May someone help creating this kinda table that directly unlock all 100% Compendium? not like editing thousands of persona and make them perfect to reach 100%.

ps: Is ''MY PALACE'' Achievements palces also have some one-key unlock button? those trophy

Again, really appreciate for everyone and hope you guys have great journey in Persona 5 Royal
If that's all you want your honest to god best option is download a complete NG+ save file w/ full compendium, all items, etc, assuming you're playing on Steam.

I may as well share my NG+ save from PS4 here for everyone. It's converted and ready to go.

This is saved at the very very start of the game and should have 100% compendium and items and probably some extra shit. Just drop this into your %APPDATA%\Roaming\Sega\P5R\Steam\STEAMNUMBER\savedata\ folder and load Slot 2.

If you're on Gamepass... Then sorry, God help you coz I can't.
Attachments
DATA02.zip
password: frf
(8.49 KiB) Downloaded 280 times

Chargewire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chargewire »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:05 pm
KunoviXii wrote:

If that's all you want your honest to god best option is download a complete NG+ save file w/ full compendium, all items, etc, assuming you're playing on Steam.

I may as well share my NG+ save from PS4 here for everyone. It's converted and ready to go.

This is saved at the very very start of the game and should have 100% compendium and items and probably some extra shit. Just drop this into your %APPDATA%\Roaming\Sega\P5R\Steam\STEAMNUMBER\savedata\ folder and load Slot 2.

I was able to get the save to work on gamepass using these steps I found on gamebanana
1. Make a save in P5R as soon as you can. Should be after you name character for first time.

2. Download the save and open "C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Packages\(SEGAsomethingsomethingsomething)\SystemAppData\wgs"

3. There will be a couple of folders. In my case, the save file was in the folder that had a container.2 file. Put the DATA.DAT file in this folder.

4. Make a backup just in case. Copy the random letters that isn't the container file and put it somewhere outside this folder.

5. Rename the DATA.DAT file to the random letters you copied and get rid of the ".DAT" extension.

That's it. Open your game and press Load Game

Onur
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Onur »

Chargewire wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:04 pm
KS212 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:05 pm
KunoviXii wrote:

I was able to get the save to work on gamepass using these steps I found on gamebanana
1. Make a save in P5R as soon as you can. Should be after you name character for first time.

2. Download the save and open "C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Packages\(SEGAsomethingsomethingsomething)\SystemAppData\wgs"

3. There will be a couple of folders. In my case, the save file was in the folder that had a container.2 file. Put the DATA.DAT file in this folder.

4. Make a backup just in case. Copy the random letters that isn't the container file and put it somewhere outside this folder.

5. Rename the DATA.DAT file to the random letters you copied and get rid of the ".DAT" extension.

That's it. Open your game and press Load Game
Wanted to write the same, it worked for me too.
To go directly in the Packages Directory : %LocalAppData%\Packages\

shayuna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shayuna »

i guess that didnt work fpr pc to switch or switch to pc? :/

jamersonj875
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jamersonj875 »

Thanks for the table. Nice work.

Amakusa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amakusa »

any chance someone could update the table with cheats for the darts minigame, not sure if it's possible to do with trainers, figured it wouldn't hurt to ask

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

shayuna wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:47 pm
i guess that didnt work fpr pc to switch or switch to pc? :/
Switch and PC use identical format, no conversion needed. You can directly take and drop.