Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
eternien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy

Post by eternien »

Don't work on Steam

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Scarpetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scarpetti »

Hi,

For me, the one that worked for me (Steam), on the other hand, the crates that allow you to jump higher don't work anymore. You just have to disable the script to make them work again. (The jump system is a bit crappy in this game though)

Edit : another bug, we can't use the transporters at the end of the levels. From what I understand, the script keeps us floating around. I can walk on water.

SKNLunatique
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SKNLunatique »

I really need something that will allow you to get the gem at the end regardless of how many boxes you've broken... I have searched nearly everywhere for one that works and have had no success...

GlassICE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GlassICE »

Thanks alot for the codes really appreciate it

Yeah sadly i'm a lazy ass i know, and i freeze the timer in order to get the keys xD

Kingpintin123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kingpintin123 »

Hey, can somebody Update the Table for the current Version for Steam?

Big O
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Big O »

Kingpintin123 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:46 am
Hey, can somebody Update the Table for the current Version for Steam?
Ah...is this why I am either not able to get it to work or simply that I don't understand how all this works? I went through the Tutorial and I think I got as far as to Step 7 successfully, just enough to allow me to get Lives for Crash Bandicoot Trilogy on Steam. Is this working for you guys? Perhaps maybe I just don't know what I'm supposed to be seeing. I'm new to Cheat Engine. Thanks.

Aceta Mino
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aceta Mino »

Updated table in next post; this one vvv only has mask, updated one has timer, lives and mask
CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.CT
(674 Bytes) Downloaded 341 times
This only tested on Crash 1 in nSane trilogy Steam; and it's only the mask value. Setting it to 3 doesn't give you invincibility as far as I've tested but you can try to keep it at 2 the entire time and when you pick up a new mask maybe it'll give you invincibility. Haven't tested much but it will work if you start a level with no mask, setting it to 2 will give you 2 hits.
Idk if this is going to work for anyone, but I'll post it anyway. I have had almost no luck whittling down pointers for this address on my end after shutting down game multiple times. So, I'll just walk you through how to do it along with this table.

Have CE ready to go, enter first level (or easy level with 3 boxes of masks).
Get first mask box then search for value of 1 (4 bytes). 2nd box will be value of 2,
value = 3 will be invincibility mode. So after pickup first mask, search for 1, then pick up next mask and search for 2, then try to get hit by turtle, search for 1, then go pick up the last box (avoid the turtle) and search for 2 again. then get hit by turtle and search for 1. By this time you should find two addresses. Usually the top 1 is the correct one and the 2nd one on the list is just reading from the top address. So jump down a hole to restart level, then set one of the addresss to 2 and go find a turtle to bump into and see if it works.

Once you have the address, add it to your list if you haven't already (double left click or right click > add to addresslist)
once it's on your address list, right click and select 'pointer scan for this address'. There will be a lot of options but default is fine for this. just hit ok and you'll be prompted to save a .PTR file. If you're not, you've done something wrong. Save the file to a place you can find it, call it something recognizable. Then it will list a bunch of pointers to the address. You can then try to whittle down this saved file list. The best way is to completely get out of the game and then go back to the earlier steps of finding the mask address. Once you have the mask address, then right click to find pointer but make sure you hit cancel instead of ok to be placed in the Pointer Scan window. then just go to file > open and bring up your saved PTR file. after that's loaded, go to the top menu bar of the Pointer Scan window and select Pointer Scanner > ReScan Memory. It will then opt for an address. So you need to go back to the main CE application and double left click the address to copy and paste the NEW address you found for the masks into the pointer scanner rescan option then hit okay. It should remove some. At this point, you can just pick one of these pointers by double left clicking and it will set it into your main CE address list. You can continue this process as much as you need but I haven't seen it change.

I will also mention that you can find the address that keeps track of deaths and you can change this value so the game thinks you didn't die (by keeping it at zero) before you end the level. However, there seems to be another value (probably a boolean) that triggers upon death so it's not going to give you the Gem at the end. Since starting with a value of 0 brings back 20 billion results, starting to look at zero across the entire process is a bad idea. If you're desperate to find it, maybe just search the exe or try to find it within the values around the mask value. If I find it, i'll post it but again, idk how good it will be.
Last edited by Aceta Mino on Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aceta Mino
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aceta Mino »

I've tested on Crash 1 and 2, not 3. Let me know if something doesn't work
updated with timer and lives, timer should work. Also, if using mask level, keep it at 2 since if you run across a mask in a level you'll pick up invincibility and just setting level to 3 does nothing and might break soemthing idk.
v1
(1.48 KiB) Downloaded 245 times
Apparently there are at least 2 pointers for the timer. I'm working on an update.
Update:
added 4 pointers for timer. One of them should work. I can't follow what it's doing or why there's not one static pointer for the timer.
v2
(2.95 KiB) Downloaded 859 times

CommanderCullen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CommanderCullen »

I have used a few cheat files on this thread. I own the game on Steam. The table script by I0wb1: The unlimited jump causes a glitch that decreases or doesn't count the box crash break in the game. Or I think the table causes this type of glitch. Also, when I turn the unlimited jump, I can't do that jump and smash the ground on Crash Bandicoot 2. I have used other cheat files on this thread for time trial: the game either crashes, or if I break the time box by mistake, the time unfrozes and I can't freeze it again. If I manage to complete the time trial, by the time I exit the level the game crashes.

I hope you can resolve this issue. I will try to check the replies. I just wanted to let you know about the files that I have used on this thread.

Excuse my grammar.