Diablo The Hell 2 1.2022

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 1.2022

Post by gibberishh »

MikeDelta wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:08 pm
Right, my bad, seems you are talking about the version etc... didn't work for AZERTY keyboard, had to switch to QWERTY. So...

BTW I tested with 2029 before...
Which part of "Will probably stop working after a few new releases" do you not understand? If you are going to be posting complaints, have the integrity, or at least the backbone, to declare that you are not playing with the intended version.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MikeDelta »

gibberishh wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:06 pm
Which part of "Will probably stop working after a few new releases" do you not understand? If you are going to be posting complaints, have the integrity, or at least the backbone, to declare that you are not playing with the intended version.
The problem is that I had this bug even playing 2022. Sorry for I should have told that first. Then, updated to 2029 and 2038. But the bug remains from 2022 version.

Unfortunateley deleted several older versions, the oldest I can test is 2023 one.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

MikeDelta wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:33 pm
The problem is that I had this bug even playing 2022. Sorry for I should have told that first. Then, updated to 2029 and 2038. But the bug remains from 2022 version.

Unfortunateley deleted several older versions, the oldest I can test is 2023 one.
What you are doing is NOT called testing. It is called complaining. Or whining. If you wish to test, then test ONLY with the intended version, and report bugs with details. That is called testing. And NO, max arrow resist DOES NOT CRASH with 2022. I know because I HAVE TESTED it since you started complaining about it. So please stop lying to make yourself feel the victim here.

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MikeDelta »

gibberishh wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:18 am
What you are doing is NOT called testing. It is called complaining. Or whining. If you wish to test, then test ONLY with the intended version, and report bugs with details. That is called testing. And NO, max arrow resist DOES NOT CRASH with 2022. I know because I HAVE TESTED it since you started complaining about it. So please stop lying to make yourself feel the victim here.
All right. Thank you for your clear answer ;)

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:12 am
Not tested.
Will probably not work with older versions. Will probably stop working after a few new releases.
Quest Browser has also not been updated since the last release. If new quests were added since 1.7x, someone should let me know.
For info on specific uses, bugs, etc., see if your questions have already been answered here: viewtopic.php?t=18785
Don't download the Excel file if you don't need it. It's meant for programmers who wish to take up future development.

Update:
  • Cleaned up some code
  • Added missing enchantments in Item Editor (it was not worth it -- you don't really need to download this file again)
Info: it appears that they have nerfed several enchantments at some point. The numbers in the item editor used to be slightly different from actual values, but now many of them are quite different. I'm not going to bother updating all 725 of them. If someone wants to send me a list of all enchantments, be my guest.
Wow, You actually did an update for 1.2022. You are so fucking amazing! Thanks

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

1.2100 tables are available at viewtopic.php?t=20816

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:12 am
Not tested.
Will probably not work with older versions. Will probably stop working after a few new releases.
Quest Browser has also not been updated since the last release. If new quests were added since 1.7x, someone should let me know.
For info on specific uses, bugs, etc., see if your questions have already been answered here: viewtopic.php?t=18785
Don't download the Excel file if you don't need it. It's meant for programmers who wish to take up future development.

Update:
  • Cleaned up some code
  • Added missing enchantments in Item Editor (it was not worth it -- you don't really need to download this file again)
Info: it appears that they have nerfed several enchantments at some point. The numbers in the item editor used to be slightly different from actual values, but now many of them are quite different. I'm not going to bother updating all 725 of them. If someone wants to send me a list of all enchantments, be my guest.
Absolutely amazing stuff. Thanks a ton! Rated.